Are the Norse and British/Irish the only true White people?

From my experience even Germans and Austrians can be kind of a light olive in skin tone. The only pure whites I have ever met in all my travels have been the Scandinavians and the Irish/British who have almost chalk skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:PCA_plot_of_European_individuals.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Norse
>Irish
>White

>True white people
Western European tribes conquered eachother for millennia. There is no "pure white."

I would add all euros except the Bosnians and modern Portuguese and Spanish.

nope only english and saxons according to benjamin franklin

>the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it,

THIS IS A 'DIVIDE AND CONQUER' THREAD
SAGE+REPORT

>Irish
>White

Yes. They go on and on about how some of us in British isles have black hair and are therefore not white, yet we are the whitest ethnic europeans about.

> taterniggers think they're norse

lay off the bootleg, paddy

I'm so white, other white people ask if i'm sick..
-.-

It's pretty known in science that all white features can be traced back to the area of current Finland and Sweden. If your ancestry is not from these lands you are not white.

British are basically albino niggers, both in looks and quality of their minds.

A lot of Irish have black hair too but are white ask fuck.

I never said we're Norse senpai. I said the Irish and Norse have similar skin tones.

Based Bennie callin it

t.mongol

Being transparent is being white.

This même needs to stop

Even the Irish look more Norse than the Norse.

wtf i love traitors to the crown now

> actual irish """person"""

Sorry I can't recognize your flag from all the light my skin reflects.

It's pretty known in science that all white features can be traced back to the area of current Finland and Sweden
Sauce?

Yes and thats why seeing them breed with blacks is so sweet :)

>anglos
>irish
>white

oh i am laffin

>that filename

You will never have bright blue Irish Aryan eyes

>why live?

You forgot to add the part where 50% of your bright blue eyes population is cross-eyed, what with all them brother sister marriages.

You are fucking retarded. Race is defined by skull shape and so all Europeans are Caucasian or White.

All Europeans are white. No exceptions. Anything else is kike divide and conquer bullshit.
And by that of course I mean those of European BLOOD. Not 2nd generation arabs in Lomdon and not the areas in southern Europe that have been mixed for a long time from foreign invasions, like Spain which suffered Arab occupation. But there are tons of white Spaniards.

And don't forget, the British and Americans called you "white niggers" for a long time and thought of you as subhumans. So it's strange that you would act this way. All Europeans BY BLOOD are white.

Your "chalk" skin is only for people living far north having no sunlight...

The true Arians are Slavic people...

But if you look here:
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:PCA_plot_of_European_individuals.png
the difference between swedish and central-europeans (czech,hungary,german) is almost negligible...

You can't beat the Viking and Celtic ancestry. Probably the best combo.

Man what? Science doesn't need sources, because it's already science. The only thing science wants is truth. I have truth.

wew lad, look who showed up!
RARE!

it's called a tan and is a genuine thing in countries that actually get sunlight

>Irish
>white

>genuine thing in countries that actually get sunlight
>Letting your women get culturally enriched by the sun

Fuck no