New meme god found?

>be the demon Baal/Bael
>have 3 head
>one of them is a cat (popular internet animal and ancient Egyptian godly symbol)
>one of them look like Putin
>one of them is a frog (Do I really need to explain)
>has the power to make those who invoke him invisible... (user)
>... and speaks hoarsely (Politically Incorrect)

Is Lucifer on our side?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nUfs5Am81ic?t=97
youtube.com/watch?v=fTorNTjvWG4&t=27s
kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/31542?/eng/content/view/full/31542&main
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

begone.

>Lucifer
>yet another child-eating cult

Lucifer and Moloch don't stand a chance before our Three-Headed God!

made the same observation back when the coup in turkey was going on and everyone ignored it

let's not forget the body is that of a spider (interwebs)

Pray to God and Jesus Christ for forgiveness

this guy gets it
we're supposed to expose the dark acts not invite them in for a cup of tea

But what if God was the bad guy?
What if the Illuminati eye was really God?
And Lucifer is like Prometheus for mankind?
Using his loyal follower Kek and Baal to lead us?

omg

>999

This is Asmodeus and it isn't even accurate.

yep

kid fucking, blood rituals, and secret society bullshit is what mankind was destined for

of course, if heylel really had his shit together, the civilizations based on him wouldn't keep falling into catastrophic ruin

>every fucking time

>letting demons convince you they are pretty cool guys

baal please fuck off

Bump these 3 ones.

>accept thats not actually baal, just some drawing you mistook for baal. baal is just the cat

Yes, you guys are literally worshiping Satan without realizing it. Trump is a kike and a member of the same exact cult as Hillary, and yes, they all rape and murder babies and children constantly.

Revelations 10:10-16

Forced memes are shit, you can force a God.

it's a god, oki, but THEIR GOD. Baal is basically the same god as Moloch. We don't follow evil gods that demand child sacrafice! Only sick pedos from DNC do that!
Stop spreading disinformation and simply praise Kek.

*can't

Which was the one they were worshipping on Beastmaster where they threw the children into the firepit?

Was that Baal?

This is literally what those Satanists pretend to believe, haha. Of course they know that God will punish them for their crimes, which is why they live by the "do what thou will" rule in life- they know this is as good as it will get for them and that they are destined for the lake of fire.

AR HAS SPOKEN HE WANTS YOAR CHILDRENS

I don't know what Beastmaster is, but these demonic entities are all the same people. Babylonians and Carthaginians had giant bronze bull statues, likenesses of Moloch, that with chambers where they would burn children and babies, hundreds of them, over and over again daily.

Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law.

Amen.

What is goodwilll depends on your point of view and how you end up doing because of it.

Well Meme'd Based Baal

so if turning a kid into risotto is, from your own point of view, goodwill (to yourself) then that's all that matters, huh?

No that's just their stupid Luciferian excuse. They know they have no hope in the afterlife, and since they're already damned they just think, hey may as well sacrifice children to Satan so that he will provide me with material things so that I can enjoy my time on Earth more than any other human gets to.

youtu.be/nUfs5Am81ic?t=97

What if I tried to conceptualize a personification of all that is right and good...
...but my daddy issues keep making me onto it flaws?

Baal worship is common among satanists and Moloch worshippers.

Don't fuck things up and start worshipping the wrong side just because it has a frog too. Kek and the Egyptian pantheon are far more chaotic and aligned with this boards values beyond just being frogs.

Lucifer has always been on our side. He says the power is within you, not him, not God. With the individual. He's right you know.

praise kek

>those digits

It makes sense now.

Lucifer was the one who brought the flame of knowledge to primitive man, the sole responsible person who caused the evolutionary leap to civilized being.

The same figure who's now shunned in all biblical text.

What the fuck anons? What have we discovered?

WELL MEME'D BASED BAAL

Well, think of all they invested to do this and how it exposed them to scandal.

All that for some kid flavored risotto.

Looks like it didn't work out too well eh?

And does it work, or is it wasted time? I think it doesn't avail them even here on Earth.

>kid fucking, blood rituals, and secret society bullshit is what mankind was destined for

You forgot feet kissing

the thing that will fuck your mind later is the devil doesnt call himself by his own name, he always copies the name of God.

So when u say Lucifer
do you mean God or the devil?

>Baal
>new

fucking shit how new are you?

it sure didn't

as i said here >every fucking time

and they are gearing up to do it yet again

because they're fucking stupid, those they worship HATE mankind, and some of us will never learn

Aw man I know it's a movie but shit I am so sad now. You know they do this to real babies today. You know they did this to thousands and thousands in the past. God it is so horrible.

Cool movie, I'll have to watch it tonight with my husband.

It's all coming together, no wonder the Jews wanted to get rid of the Canaanites so bad, because they knew we would come back to wipe them out, Baal =/= Lucifer

Are we wrong? Are we being used?
Or maybe the story was wrong?

Lucifer was gods top angel, his number one. Lucifer got pissed cuz humans were getting all the praise. Lucifer told God fuck off, they fought, God won.

God sends lucifer and his followers to hell. Sends all the sinners to hell as retribution for their wicked ways as a human.

SO I SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
Satan either punishes the wicked souls in hell, thereby doing gods work, meaning he is a good guy. OR hell is paradise for sinners since they had been doing the devils work. So which is it???

I

I don't know anymore.

>What have we discovered?
You're just "discovering" the bs that Satanists try to insist is true.

It just adds to the suffering they will experience after. It doesn't make them happy or satisfied here, it just makes them feel happy. The only "benefit" is probably that the murdered souls get to enjoy Heaven that much more.

I don't know which names are lies and which are true, but I know that I pray to the one true, good God.

That would be the biggest plot twist in history

Hell is shit as punishment for BOTH Satan and the wicked you dumbass

>get cut off from all light for the rest of eternity
>weeping and gnashing of teeth

yep sounds like paradise

All ultimate truths boil down to what this user said.

The funny thing is, the globalists are ''satanic'' in nature, but Lucifer is on our side.

''God'' was the enemy the entire time. I fucking knew it.

Freemason Please...........

So the devil doesn't run hell? So he's powerless?

>So which is it???

None of the above, Abrahamic religion is just a bunch of incoherent shit and a weak derivative from its predecessors. Literally anything pre-Abrahamic is vastly superior in explaining the human condition.

In fact, Abrahamic religion is such shit that Abrahamics had to resort to muh metaphors, simply because their religion is such an inhumane, incoherent shitpile with no redeeming qualities

Yeah, but if evil satanists and Clinton can't enjoy paradise because of how they lived, maybe they will be happy in hell

ITT: Heretics going to meme hell

Kek is the only true God

You been there before? People told me Gainesville sucked ass but it was actually quite nice when I saw it myself.

The story is being manipulated by the Synagogue of Satan.

Satan is on Earth right now, that's where God cast him and his angels. This is his domain and to "get back" at God for this punishment, Satan fucks with humanity as much as possible, and corrupts as many souls as he can. They will all burn together in the lake of fire when the end times come, and then after a long time they will be destroyed forever.

Not this time, crooked one

baal isn't new

we knew about him months ago

>new
Baal has shown himself for avenging the descration of one of his temples by ISIS.

>one of them is a cat (popular internet animal)
>one of them look like Putin (another popular internet animal)

>So the devil doesn't run hell
Where did you get the idea that he does?

>happy in hell
>being burned alive over and over again
>happy

So he will win?

Trump has Ashkenazim ancestors, he is connected to Cane by blood. He is literally a descendant of the serpent.

yeah man thanks lucy for bringing all this awesome suffering

Lucifer brought half truths to mankind in order to trick us into forfeiting paradise. For laughs. Because he hates us and it brings him the dull pleasures of schadenfreude when we fuck ourselves over. Example:

>eat from the tree, you certainly won't die

Right away, anyway. Enjoy the mind expanding intellectual boon that is pondering mortality! Very sophisticated, very godlike desu. Suckerrrrr.

if fumbling around in the dark in absolute zero conditions is your bag then go for it bro

me too
doesn't stop me from being a practicing Christian

If you consider burning in agony for a thousand years before ceasing to exist winning, sure.

My wife's sons middle name is Baal. What does that mean?

Thread song???????????????????

youtube.com/watch?v=fTorNTjvWG4&t=27s

Nice try there (((user))). Kek is the one true god. All others are fake idols.

Jaykwon is an idiot, it's obvious that wind resistance will slow them down a lot more if they have a bigger surface getting hit.

Yeah of course it doesn't, as explained in the Bible, plenty of kikes will pretend to be Christians for a very long time in order to subvert and corrupt people striving to connect with God.

FYI the middle one is a Troll.

So when was the last time you were in a soup kitchen, feeding the homeless?

You've been cucked by Satan

WELL MEME'D BASED BAAL

Well meme'd based Baal

Earth will be destroyed, and all Mankind dead.
I think it was his original goal.

we were praying to a demon god for Trumps victory
we've likely been played for fools
only time will tell what our punishment will be
I always had a feeling Kek was more of a demi-god anyway. Presumably for every Kek there is a Ra

>let me tell you about your intentions
tiny laff
literally one week ago

>Is Lucifer on our side?

Yes, but Lucifer isn't who you think he is.

Your books want you to fear truth.

Which is obviously why it disappeared from the record of human history so soon.

Hey wait.

>ISIS fanatics wants to destroy Mecca
>Baal killing people in Mecca

No, Mecca incident is related to Ark of Gabriel and Antarctica ayy lmaos

(((Lucifer)))

this time it will be earthquakes

Trump won though.

I also believed Kek was a "bringer of light" from the darkness where-as most demons typically want prolonged suffering and darkness.

I also thought it was the frogs who liberated the slaves of Egypt.

Kek = Frog.
Frog = Pepe.

Actually, as a Christian, I'm greaking out.
Because, if that's true, that's mean we are being used by Lucifer, Kek or Baal, but for what end?
Their actions seem to be useful to us.

>literally one week ago

And if someone acts like you, but is of a different/no religion, he deserves to be eternally tortured, despite the fact that he does what you consider to be good? Isn't that a massive contradiction? Shouldn't that bee impossible in the first place?

ISIS will probably also have a record in human history. I guess we should now consider them good as well

just like you positively will not die
>but you did though

why anyone keeps listening to this faggot is beyond me

Actually first the Earth will go through 1,000 years of peace led by Jesus Christ. Mankind will enjoy a perfect world with long lives and plenty of babies, and then at the end, when Satan is destroyed forever, mankind will ascend to an entirely new universe of infinite life and peace.

You were praying to a demon god for a demon kikes victory, you've been totally played, Im sorry.

The idea of hell is a scare tactic implemented by the churches and deacons of yesteryear to keep people afraid.

If you read the closest things we have to the original religious texts, you'll find that ''hell'' has become the new name for several cities that once were and locations from many parts of the world. Cities that were filled with crime, murder and devious sexual activity; sinful cities in the eyes of god, here meant to represent how to make a city that will crumble because of the weight of its own degeneracy.

The locations mentioned are what you could call hellish landscapes, places were nature was just too rough to live in or forests/jungle type environments that had been destroyed by change in the climate, which are the same reasons that the middle east is a desert shithole today.

2 Corinthians 11:14

I'm not even sure what you're talking about. It's up to God.

>tfw i've been praising kek for the nearly a year now

How do I go back anons. What the fuck.

I didn't know, I was merely clueless.

Yeah, we're being used by them, they are controlling society and slowly but surely exploiting our souls as much as they possibly can. We're like boiling frogs.

Ba'al is mentioned in the Old Testament but I don't recall him fitting the description OP provided.

Then, who is Lucifer? Is he really the Devil like church told? Or is he still an angel of light, lawful to God?

>baal
>lucifer

kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/31542?/eng/content/view/full/31542&main

>spider

obviously represents straya, the god of shitposting

Just pray and repent. It's okay.