Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58z0x6hSgmk
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQMR4opGok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are, honest

honest

why don't you point a .50 at your head

IT WAS MY TURN

Words cannot describe how happy I am that she lost.

MY TURN!

>Women

no really, all they do is confirm our bias

this was the heralded "first female President" and she wanted to go grab a pint of ice cream and cry over a rom com because she didn't win

She was ahead in the popular vote. More people wanted her.

And what was that good for? Lmao

>How to spot a retard

So you think the knowledge that this is an electoral based election and not pure popular election didn't influence the total numbers across the board?

how many Republicans do you think even bother in California or New York?

The point of OP's thread was to somehow show that she wasn't popular and that people preferred Trump.

In reality, the opposite is true. The people wanted her, the rigged EC voted for Trump.

BECAUSE YOURE A DEAD FACED WHORE

>work colleagues fuck up and it shines bad on you
>husband's out cucking your ass for younger ass
>no true friends
>only person who gives you any time of the day is a muslim-jew, who's likely also obsessive; not really a friend
>too popular to live a normal life
>too corrupt to be liked
>fans are a bunch of feminists and cucks -- the former you despise; the latter reminds you of what you are
>sadness is no longer an expression you feel; it's foreign to you, so foreign you have to get some muslim-jew to cry for you
>anger's the only thing you know
>winning's the only pleasure you can experience
>you lost bigly
Can't blame her desu.

Your team fucked up.

>what is "kurwa"?

She deserved it.
She didn't have to rig the primaries

>Canadian attempts to discuss American government

Because it would have been too obvious.

Fuck off you stupid dumbshit motherfucking cocksucker CTR faggot piece of shit bitch

What is it with Canadian posters being such bitches

>Rigged

My sides, you are a funny leaf. On the day of the rake you get raked last.

JUST

Sup Forums is legitimately retarded, I can't fathom how these cocksuckers can't see through their own bullshit.
I hope Trump will fuck up so they can finally realise how fucking stupid they are.

Are you the same leaf making the same shitty arguments all day?
It doesn't matter if she won the popular vote. That is not how our country decides elections.

Warning the following post is satirical meant to generate a response/explanation I can use when arguing with people in my personal life

How many democrats do you think didn't bother to vote in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, South Carolina, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tenesee?

>ELECTORAL COLLEGE BTFO

> that image
> fucking saved
Amazing work there.

but letting illegals vote isn't somehow rigged?
that's how the fucking electoral system has always worked, deal with it.

Hillary lost

Deal with it

That logic goes both ways, and there are way more red states, you dumb fuck.

heh

The same can be said for Republicans in a state like Oklahoma. Not much point in voting if the state will go red with or without your vote.

>that racist green frog ruined my perfect run

Nobody could stand the sound of your voice.

>it's that simple

Dannish cuck. Hope you're ready to learn how to use a firearm, America isn't going to be in Europe for your protection.

Cuck.

I'm from Denmark, why would I give a fuck?
You're the guys who are stuck with the shitty candidate, best of lucks!

I was waiting for the Ill Hill meme. Can't believe it never took off.

muh illegal army of Californians

>this

>coughing fit.. pants of shit

SHADILAY!

>Hope you're ready to learn how to use a firearm
Already served in the military.
>America isn't going to be in Europe for your protection.
Good, no one wants to get involved with you idiots.

>Implying Hillary wasn't infinitely shittier

Lmao

Go back

1) she still got less than 50%, so it's irrelevant
2) direct democracy is full retard, so who cares?
3) the popular vote is by far the easiest to rig

The solid blue states are huge population centers filled with cities

Not to mention, curiously enough, some places, like California, have absolutely no voter ID laws, allowing anyone to vote

this lack of regulation could result in serious skews as it obviously benefits Democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=58z0x6hSgmk
post election related songs

Here's your problem

Not trying to defend her, but she was qualified.
Trump isn't even in the office yet and he's fucking up spectacularly.

See this, it's been an meme prophecy. She was dead in her tracks when digits struck.

How is he fucking up ?

Looking more and more like Soros

#imwithcryptkeeper

Ok let me explain your government to you.

There are 2 ways an election can be legitimate.

1. The president is elected democratically.

That did not happen.

2. The president was not elected democratically BUT he represents republican values

That did not happen either because Trump is anti free speech, has an ultra religious and anti-secular VP who denies evolution and global warming and is anti personal liberty and limited government because he claimed to want to punish women who get abortions among many other dumb things that he wants to do, therefore defeating the whole point of having a republic in the first place.

Therefore, people SHOULD protest and riot because the election was NOT LEGITIMATE.

YOU CAN ONLY WIN A REPUBLICAN ELECTION WITHOUT THE POPULAR VOTE IF YOU REPRESENT REPUBLICAN VALUES, WHICH HE DOES NOT

IT WAS MY TURN!! WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE FOR ME??!?!

""Draining"" the """"""swamp"""""" by adding more fucking filth to it.

US popular vote means nothing for president leaf

HE WANTS A WHITE SUPREMACIST IN HIS CABINET, ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

>Good, no one wants to get involved with you idiots.
alright, we'll just shut down all of our missile defense systems in Thule and wish you the best of luck with Russia's new nuclear missiles.

enjoy your riots

by following through on his promises and being an effective leader

>How is he fucking up ?
He was elected as an outsider that would end corruption and challenge the status quo.
But his cabinet picks are who's-who of people that have been bending America over the back of the couch for years.
Try to keep up.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPQMR4opGok

>""Draining"" the """"""swamp"""""" by adding more fucking filth to it.
I see that you guzzle down MSM propaganda like it's North African cum. Would you like to try forming your own opinion for once?

Do you know where you are? Riots can produce a general thread unto themselves. The fuck do I care if nigs are destroying their own communities, I just want a livestream of it.

enjoy your fires

None of what you said addresses the problem of the electoral college discouraging voters in many states.

A system that awards electoral votes proportionately would theoretically benefit democracy for red and blues.

Wow you just take every opinion spouted by the MSM as honest to god fact

>Peter Thiel
>Rudy Giuliani
>Bending America over the back of the couch
uh.... would you like to try again? Without all the dicks in your ass, mouth and hands?

Already dying down

>If the news say anything negative about Trump it has to be MSM propaganda!
Pitiful.

>appoint chris christie(swamp) as whatever
>remove him and everyone else he suggested

same with others
you guys don't see the endgame

>canadian education
the president was elected by the electoral college, it exists so that densely populated degenerate states like newyork don't dictate over smaller states.

you mean the ex kkk strategist? so what? he also has the black guy ben carson.

Please explain why he is wrong ? I like a lot of the picks he is considering but they are all career politicians

>If you disagree with the opinion the republican party fed me, you must not be thinking for yourself

Seriously, did anyone who formed their own opinion really think the billionaire real-estate developer from new jersey was going to fight corruption?

DONALD

DOOOONNNAAAAAALLLLLD

[SHRIEKING]

Trump will bomb Canada. Kek wills it.

Since hildawg is not a ss protected now, how does this change what we can say about her?

confirmed

So was Trump.

And he won.

It pretty much is at this point

uh oh, canada better shut their mouth

>the people wanted her
You realize she only won the popular vote because of LA County, right? One state has no business choosing the president for the rest of the nation, let alone one county. Trump had more votes than her in more than half of the states of the US. NYC and California don't get to make the decisions for everyone else.

AH PRAISE!

MSM
MSM

WITNESS!

Trump has no political or military experience, he is the most unqualified president in history.

>If the MSM says it it must be true!
How fucking mad are you?

Such a beautiful story and it's all true.

>The Republican Party
>Supporting Trump
Kek nice one retard.

Tell me what qualifications are for someone to be president of the United States.

>not legitimate
The difference of votes was of just 900'000 votes.
Not only that, you are basically denying the validity of the EC, and thus being inconstitutional. The EC is legitimate, as the rural areas have less population than the cities', and being their issues different, they need a way to voice their opinion proportionally. Even if you wanted to dissolve the EC, you would need to Federalize the US even more. This course of action would fit the purposes of both areas: rural, and urban.

Now, moving on to the next point. Trump is not anti free-speech, he could sue the media as a private, but effectively, he can't now, and he won't, as he's made clear he wants to unite the US.

The protests are made up of crybabies who dislike when things don't go their way, and it has been this way for Brexit too.

Also, the Pro-Life stance you are talking about will limit itself to the single states, so democrat areas will still have access to abortions, same goes for other rights.
Stop disrespecting the others' opinions, bigot.

Pretty sure he meets all the requirements outlined in the Consitiution.

Reminder that trump won 3,084 of the country’s 3,141 counties

The only people that are shitting on the electoral college are assblasted HillShills

There's a difference between seeing through bias and being critical of what you're reading, and telling other people that they're retards because they get their news through conventional media.
>Trump has no political or military experience

Those are requisite to be POTUS.

>anti free speech
nah
>has an ultra religious and anti-secular VP who denies evolution and global warming and is anti personal liberty and limited government because he claimed to want to punish women
nice

>YOU CAN ONLY WIN A REPUBLICAN ELECTION WITHOUT THE POPULAR VOTE IF YOU REPRESENT REPUBLICAN VALUES,
says who?
>WHICH HE DOES NOT
says who?

>post yfw you see a Hillary Clinton bumpersticker

>it exists so that densely populated degenerate states like newyork don't dictate over smaller states.
It exists as a compromise between democracy and hereditary aristocracy, so that a populist demagogue (like Trump) can't sway the majority.
The founding father's vision was NOT one where the 1/8th of people living in the smallest states have twice as much voice as the 1/8th of people living in California.
Instead, they didn't even have a popular vote, and counted on the "better people" from "good families" to preserve the status quo.
Meanwhile, no republican non-incumbent has won the popular vote since 1980, and you've only had three such cases since the great depression. Or two, if you don't count Nixon's 43% against a split democratic ticket.

If you want to end government corruption, the most qualified person is someone intimately familiar with the system who isn't ingrained into it. That's Trump exactly.

Damn now I feel bad for helping you guys meme her out of the presidency

>but she was qualified
apparently not enough to realize that running a message-less campaign based on namecalling, vaginas and "I'm not Trump" wins you fuck all but a few extra votes from dipshit californians and naive college students

it's not like obongo was really all that qualified to run either based on experience in the wider system given he was a fucking first-time senator