SANTUARY SPACE

So pol some lib shits are trying to turn my campus into a "sanctuary" which is bullshit, is there any way to stop this or accept the inevitable

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTgrLh_dscbxYxOnHzcFVQofdRz-CIs5TjuSTRi_jl-yHO7Q/viewform?c=0&w=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

exact same way trump will kill sanctuary cities
Just stop giving them shekels until they comply

You better fight it with more than words. We're going to deny federal student loans to any students of sanctuary schools. So unless you are rich or willing to transfer, you better get your university in line. Get the students active and fight.

Yes, all muslims and illegal immigrants, please report to the University of Kentucky. Government agents will be there to assist in protecting your rights.

Can't wait for them to lose Federal funding if they don't get rid of their sanctuary counties.

cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map

Too bad Rutgers and few others are private colleges. Maybe they'll lose donations.

Its super easy. All congress has to do is pass a law that, in order to receive federal funding, they cannot admit illegal aliens.

Every university in the country will bend the knee, just like they did for the title ix "dear colleague" letter about sexual assault.

Large research universities are essentially branches of the government, and professors (via grants from NEA, NEH, NIH, NSF) are essentially government employees. Without government funding they cease to exist.

Let it happen. Having them all in one place will make it easier to round them up to deport/gas them.

Just tell WKYT if this picks up steam. I'm sure the rest of the state will love it.

It makes it easier for them to group together and influence neighboring cities.

>UK
Cucked in school and football baby

GO CARDS!

I tell it like it is to everyone and nothing has happened to me.

I tell libtard minorities to go fuck themselves with their feelies.

What hate crimes? I haven't seen any police reports, only 100% totally legit claims on social media

So, can we not deport them if they're in these """sanctuaries""" by some loophole?
Or is this just feel-good nonsense?

Feel good nonsense. You can't just say the laws don't apply at this certain location.

Is it not illegal to knowingly host and protect illegal immigrants?

this

Let it happen, participate, schedule a sanctuary party, call ICE.

Thats a good point, you're right.

On DOTR, we'll just have to chase them down the old fashioned way.

the full thing
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTgrLh_dscbxYxOnHzcFVQofdRz-CIs5TjuSTRi_jl-yHO7Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>LBGTQIA+
LOL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

>school had a "walkout" the other day to make it "the first sanctuary campus"
>kids are walking out of classes they're paying an arm and a leg to attend
You know, I hope we do become a "sanctuary campus" just so when I call ICE we can deport even more illegals.