Hillary is DYING

How much time do you think she's got left Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MHnrr1ok03g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking hell, she don't half look rough.

I give her two years at most.

she is going to appear to age 30 years over the next 6 months

Two months

3 months.

🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

JUST

Not long. Her life's worth (promoting herself) is over. Bill is *still* dicking bimbos, and her bottom bitch is going to drop a dime on her. It's over.

She will live just long enough to see the inauguration.

Check em

Less than a year. Reminds me of when PSU fired Joe Paterno. Dude died of cancer like 3 months later. No reason to live.

She's a female Soros clone!!!
LOOK AT HER!
Male -> Female is technically possible!!!

1 year to live according to this sexy voice:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ

youtube.com/watch?v=MHnrr1ok03g

I DON'T FEEL NO WAYS TIRED

>old people are dying
>more at 10!

does it look like she's been hit in her bottom left eye socket, and the chin bone and loosely try to cover it with makeup?

Kuru is supposed to be fatal in 2 to 3 years from the first signs of the tell-tale symptoms.

I'd say maybe less than a year if she's allowed to be naturally. But I'm thinking that someone will put her down soon to keep her spilling the beans on the dirty shit she's been involved in.

>tfw the dark lord stops supplying you with the blood of the innocent and demands the final payment

I'll be interested to see how many of her acclaimed $200k speeches she makes now that she no longer has any state influence.

Hopefully not long.

There will be celebrations in the streets when she's gone.

5 years
dies in hospital

Incoming asshurt hillshills. I thought CTR was supposed to be gone, but every thread making fun of, or painting Hillary in a negative light has been getting overrun with people who post like they're straight out of Neofag or reddît telling everyone to stop bullying Hillary now that Trump won.

Because Sup Forums has become the facebook of the "deep dark internet". There's no going back now.

She will drop dead in 3 months kek wills it

CTR is definitely still here.

Look at their Twitter.

They stopped operating from Nov 8th to Nov. 13th.

Nov 14th on they came back.

>Hillary Clinton
>a person
Pick one, CTR.