Do you have a black friend? What is he like?

Do you have a black friend? What is he like?

gay

>having any friends

>having friends
I srsly hope you guys don't do this

Had some black friends growing up in Cali that were cool. Closest I have now is a nice black neighbor.

He's really nice and makes me feel bad for coming here

Used to. He was diabetic and had a collection of different kinds of socks.

>(((friends)))
a Jewish trick to draw attention away from Jewish trickery

he's your bull? just friends?

Yeah, he's pretyy cool.

Works in Finance, has a masters. Thinks Africa is a shithole.

He was adopted too.

>nigger
>friend
You cucks really have to go back to where you came from.

I don't know any black people but once I offered a black man on the bus a banana which he refused

>cucks
>wow
wew

Did he get the joke?

I think we fell off after I had a panic attack and didn't want to serve a rapper with a blown off arm several thousands worth of drugs.

I had.

We used to shit talk niggers for destroying their own neighborhoods when BLM first got started.

Then I moved away, and after the Dallas shooting, he called me bragging about the riots and shit, and how Blacks were rising up or some shit.

It was at that moment I realized niggers had no foresight, concept of the future, or short term memory-- and their thoughts are 100% a reflection of their immediate environment. 1 nigger in a group of whites won't be so bad. 1 nigger in a group of niggers will be awful just like everyone around him.

Yeah, he was adopted. He's like everyone else.

He looked very grateful and ashamed, I don't think so

i had a sand nigger friend once, he moved back to iraq.

No, but I have a black guy in my family tree. He's been hanging there since the 60s

they smell like shit and get free money.

His name is Dominic. We call him Dominigga.

He borrowed my room mate's camera to take a picture of his penis once.

had two close ones growing up.

one in high school who eventually key'd my car and slashed my mom's tires because he was a nigger. (I had my revenge by getting him and his family kicked out of their predominantly white neighborhood.)

the other was one i met in college. he was an engineering major who was pretty cool until i introduced him to the redpill and he ultimately became super based. cool dude.

I had one once, his names was james.

uber weeaboo, I don't know why but I stopped hanging out with him.

I used to, best buds in highschool when it was cool to act like a retard and fail at everything. He moved away after failing and not getting his diploma. Last I heard he was taking his grade 12 for the fourth time while living with his parents.

One of the black people I know that I consider a good friend has made a change from liberal to staunchly more conservative and posts videos that trigger his liberal friends on facebook shits banter

>first guy
>middle aged, buy drugs from him
>really dumb and degenerate but also pretty funny and chill
>second guy
>second generation nigerian immigrant
>successful and pretty conservative
>third guy
>fat kind of spergy nerd
>fourth guy
>mulatto
>nerdy but /fit/
>great at shit talking and banter
none of them really give a shit about politics or blame whitey for their problems

I had 2 that I considered my best friends back then. 1 became a stoner/musician retard at like 16 so I stopped meeting with him. the other started acting like an arrogant prick when he moved to another city to study. he became a douche and only started contacting me when he needed to leech borrow something of me, so I stopped that too.

niggers gonna be nogging

Living in shared house
He's always hitting kush, and if he's not, he's calling his "dawgs" to get some, because he has no money

Well, I don't have any friends besides myself. I'm partially black. And according to Sup Forums that makes me all black.

I'm autistic and I'm not very bright.

mullatos are top tier niggers

My high school was full of niggers. They were stuck in the "Basic" academic stream. I would try to avoid them as they chimped out against each other in the hallways. All the memes are real. They're baboons.

He's a smart black American. He knows there are niggers and just plain black American. Probably the only black guy I respect because he works along side me in MESA in Highschool and College. Both of us are trying to go to space. When you meet an actual smart black guy and a typical nigger side by side you can tell a huge difference. He usually argues with niggers because he's ashamed that they're the stereotype, a worthless garbage. He has an Asian gf and usually hangs around with whites/mexicans.

I have one black friend. he is funny, easy going, works hard and he likes to fuck fat women.

I have one. We jam out sometimes and write music, sometimes we play video games or play chess. Honestly really great dude, voted for trump too

The blackest friend I have is my cock, faggot.

I have a few
One is a very successful rapper ( you've probably heard of him), two others do rave hip hop and are locally successful with a party bus business. a third is in graphic design and does well.
I'm half white and they all do better than I. I have more black friends but they aren't worth mentioning.
They're all intelligent (except the famous one) and were raised well.
Minority friends are easy to come by in Texas

Red pilled as fuck

>It was at that moment I realized niggers had no foresight, concept of the future, or short term memory
kek, but then you vote Trump thinking SJWism will be over and america "will be great again".

Never.

Trump voter! one hell of a nigger you got there

I'm black and I think I'm alot like your friend...

Yeah, he lives in filth, dosen't cut his fingernails and spends all his money on weed.

why are blacks attracted to fat?

I have a bunch of African friends and they're the most brutal dudes to play ball with. I think I've gone through 2 pairs of glasses this year playing defense. I'm only about 5'10" and these guys are 6'1" at least, but they're pretty cool dudes. When they have fun they have fun, but when they're at work, they're at work. Really religious and down to Earth... and a bunch of horndogs if I ever saw any.

Two are from Nigeria and one is from South Africa.

he also has a big afro and girls like to suck his dick for some reason. He also likes anime, has seen all naruto

He boned my older sister on the left here

gross.

This. I'm half-black and only have one black friend, who himself also has nothing but white friends. All of my friends are white and I only talk to white women. Educated black people hate nigger culture because it's the dominant cultural perception of our race, which makes the rest of us who try look bad.

I don't let it worry me too much, anybody who judges the group before the individual has already swallowed the blue pill. I support myself, I oppose big government, and I call out hypocrisy from my own people. Every intelligent person I've ever met has judged me on those merits alone. I'm a bit lucky though, my dad's Irish genes make my skin really light, I have lighter skin than your average Mediterranean, and I've noticed that it makes people trust me easier than most blacks.

Best friend growing up was a half chocolate man. I moved and we didn't hang out anymore. He's a very successful business owner and cool guy.

I've had black people in my friend circles from time to time but only the one good friend that I actually knew well.

My old next door neighbor was a tiny black guy who was from a family that had a bunch of crips in it and they were truly the stereotypical ghetto black people but I hung out with them all the time and they'd let me smoke weed for free. Weirdly they were very happy to have me around and we had a good time, which was not normally the case. Most of the ghetto trash I grew up around were just assholes and wouldn't ever hang out with white people, I.e. your typical dindus.

I had a weird school district.

I asked my friend that and he has no real answer. He just laughs about it. I once fucked a fatty to see what it was like. She just lied there with her legs open and didn`t do crap. Most boring sex I ever had.

My only friend is Jesus.

I didn't vote. I have a 'different' mindset.

a Brazilian/St Venetian neo nazi cross dressing bisexual who longs for the return of the Junta and is a fucking nymphomaniac who is the life and soul of the party. He is a good friend.

for some reason a lot of blacks are full on weeb.
But they are the cream of the crop black wise.

>nigger
>g-guys w-who hate my degenerate kind a-are just bluepilled
Thanks for sharing your great african brilliance with us.

What do you do when people tell you you're a self-hating POC?

I live in Baltimore City...

take a guess at if i have black friends...

Then take a guess at what they're like...

Both your guesses are right.

I have one. Educated, well spoken, all around great guy. Before I met him the only black people I've ever seen were the wannabe gang bangers that emulated whatever they saw on BET and nerdy beta fags that looked like Cookie from Ned's Declassified.

For every 100 Jamal's you'll meet there's a well rounded black guy, and when you do you'll treasure him like a rare commodity.

The only black person I know is a bar tender. She once told me she wanted to get a tattoo of Africa. I asked her if she'd every been there and she said no.

I explain the systematic failure of my race for the last 40 years, then I explain how the government and media encourage this failure.

If you are lighter than mediterraneans than you aren't half black.
Also how come blacks that aren't ghetto thugs (the bar is very low for that one, congratz on your part on not being that. must have been veeery hard), have this subtle but very noticeable "PLEASE APPROVE OF ME" attitude about them? You aren't as based as you think if you spinelessly ask for approval from random white strangers on the internet. Especially on Sup Forums which is a cesspool for false information.

My black friend is somewhat based, not completely based though. He was somewhat redpilled on the whole concept of hillary being far worse than trump, but believes trump is a racist. However he acknowledges he is also racist, to him it's a natural to have bias. He didn't vote though so I can't quite give him full based status.

>failure of my race for the last 40 years
More like, the failure of the nigger race since its existence.

i only have online friends and my family , i long for no companionship outside busting a nut honestly.

i love watching black people play fighting games though - theyΒ΄ve the funniest reactions and lots of salt.

>Hungary

Nice flyover country, you live in the European equivalent of the deep south. Eventually your country is going to let in those refugees, and you'll be too much of a pussy to start the day of the rope. If only you could carry a gun everywhere.

It's not a subtle "please approve of me" deal, it's more just trying to educate people who interpret eugenics through blanket statements.

Jamaican immigrant who based on what we talk about probably browses Sup Forums. Last time it was about podesta's pizzeria and Clinton ordering hits.
The blacks that live here are usually shit, but the ones that immigrate here usually do it because they want to learn and work hard. They're the section of the race IQ graph ahead of the curve.

>that reply
You subhuman tier IQ really shows.

🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

That won't stop the peanut gallery of mindless liberals who expect black people to be absolutely outraged at everything. As a minority, I experience the same disconnect you describe. If I'm not full of rage, getting by dirty, or otherwise engaged in degeneracy, then I'm self-hating or "acting white".

I too try to explain that I'm actually proud of my heritage and seek to demonstrate that my people are capable of excellence, but it seems hopeless since everyone, whether liberal or not, is desperate to pigeonhole us into crudely carved categories.

The way you explained it sums it up nicely, but how do you actually change their minds with your message?

Also, checked.

The failure of the nigger race is pretty funny. But "whites" who can't live up to white standards and even fall below niggers are even funnier, Hungary

Apolitical nerd who loves fighting games. I play Vampire Savior with him all the time.

He's also my drug dealer.

He's my nigga

Another ad hominem from the man without arguments

She is from DR and cant stand African Americans. Does that count as racism?

You just have to speak your mind and be ready for people to call you wrong, ignorant, or hateful. They'll quit before you do, the truth doesn't quit.

>went to school with a middle eastern dude since I was 8
>began international school when I was 13
>hung out with kids from all over the world
>continue to interact with people from all over the world throughout my whole life

I've learned that skin color doesn't matter. All that matters is a persons character. Culture definitely has an influence, but raise any person in a certain culture, and they'll turn out like that culture no matter the skin color.

But that is still broadly speaking. There are many variables as to how a person turns out.

>I explain the systematic failure of my race for the last 40 years
six thousand.

six thousand years.

Current one went to college and got a meme degree, ended up enlisting to pay his denbts. Really shitty at managing money. Like to leave his shit lying around. Gigantic snob, physically unable to NOT be condescending when discussing things. An educated niggger is still a nigger. I tolerate him becasue there aren't many people in my command that plays D&D.

Also had one that was gay. He was a bit of a beta sperg, but generally okay.

The only one I had any respect for was a sheboon that joined up to get out of the ghetto and make a better life for herself. Not even meming, that's how it really was for once. Knew her in A-School. She studied harder than anyone else in my class, and honestly tried to overcome the circumstances she was born into. Ended up scraping by with a C average.

I haven't had a black friend since I was in elementary school. I've hung out with black people smoking weed at a friends house often. I wish I had a slow talking sleepy black friend like Ben Carson.

You're ignoring IQ. You went to an international school, I'm guessing the non-whites you encountered all came from the elite class of their respective countries. Not representative.

Just simply couldn't reply to your well thought out arguments.
I am simply not enough for your 80 IQ, sorry.

If Hungary were the size of Nigeria in land mass, population and resources it would be a superpower.

>I have an IQ lower than 80
it shows

It indeed does, Ahmed.

He's cool. Plays bass in a death metal band. Has all the old consoles. Good dude.

I keep the timespan short, otherwise they'll immediately switch the argument to slavery and government oppression. There really isn't a solid excuse for the last 40 years. My black grandfather did just fine serving in the Air Force, and my black mother does fine in nursing. Neither of them were straight wealthy like my white grandfather who swindled six figures as a (((psychiatrist))), but they still did fine.

Have a (You) Hungary, god knows you need it.

Hes a nigger.

>having friends

>posts nominal gdp
>thinks it proves his point

damn, that race mixing is getting to you guys fast, huh?

>it would be a superpower.
Fucking kek. Yeah go blame size for that one. Switzerland is also so incredibly poor too right

wow you're owning yourself, cuckmoney

He is sound. But I don't like that he goes on blackchan and berates Whites all the time.

i don't have any friends

All my friends are blacks. They all work out, lift, are in good shape, and go out to clubs and fuck different women every week of every race, mostly whites and Asian women.

I go along and see how differently they treat me compared to them. Women LOVE black guys now.

i have a friend who is half black which confused the fuck out of me for months because it was summer, and therefore every time i saw him he had a different level of tan ranging from cave troll to shitskin

he's a cool guy though

Post bants

>cuck posting
Wish you guys would keep your fetish on reddit

I have a black friend with benifits who's a giant fag that I only see when he's in the mood for Slavemaster Roleplay because he's downlow gay for the white bear dick. Real faggy fag imo.