ohhh nooooooo

that suuuucks

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjdrumpf.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>makes fun of company who makes candidate parody hat filing for bankruptcy
>said parodied candidate has filed for bankruptcy

Stumped

Werent they giving those out for free? Or at least at a price to not make a profit?
Bet they regret that

>makes fun of candidate for declaring bankruptcy
>goes bankrupt themselves
rmyt

>makes fun of a candidate that has filed for bankrupcy
>ends up filing for bankrupcy

>HAHAHA LE DRUMPF WENT BANKRUPT XDDD
>we went bankrupt gib monies pl0x

How much does a bankrupt company cost? I have a few grand and I'd love to own a company, especially if they did that as their claim to fame. I'd take their assets and reassign them for something else, but it would still be hilarious.

I mean, they're bankrupt because they have no money, right? Surely it can't be too expensive to buy them, right?

and yet

WE PRESIDENT NOW

suck a dick boy

he still won haha

LOOOOOOOOOOL

It probably wasn't really a company. They bought a few thousand red hats from China at wholesale and then probably had the Chinese embroider them too. Or their end of the company was stitching the words and distributing.

Add them to the list.

you'd have to pay off all their bills

1. Make a political hat that at a superficial glance looks EXACTLY like the hat Trump supporters wear.

2. Give hat to all Hillary supporters.

3. File for bankruptcy.

wew lad.

TRUMP BTFO I AM SURE HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

Op, is pic related you? Aka the cuck

HAHAHAHAHAHA someone add this to the picture that shows what happens when you fuck with the god emperor

infinitely and comprehensively btfo

>unions and pensions cost to much to run business
>canidate you're making fun of is against unions
lol

Curse of KEK continues

hahahha drumpf finally BTFO

btw someone send the pic to john oliver's twitter

KEK is real.

how can one man win so much?
I have never seen so much winning on my life

I highly doubt the people working at that company were, as a group, personally invested in the message on the hats they were paid to make.

It was just their job. Maybe even the owners didn't care. They just got an order for X amount of Drumpf hats from HBO and that was it.

Seeing a local factory close isn't a happy thing, even if you disagree with the message on the products they got a contract to make, you fucks.

This is a bunch of Americans operating one of the ever rarer manufacture in America losing their jobs. Which has ripple effects across a lot more than just those 150 workers.

Though their problems here are of their own creation. Pensions plans are a flawed idea in an age where you work from 25 to 65 and live to be 105.

WTF does drumpf even mean

Fucking leafs.

It's a good thing the manufacturer went out of business since it means there wasn't a big enough market demand for le drumpf memes

he sold them at cost
lol

that isn't how capitalism works

That's the point, faggot.

>celebrating an American company going bankrupt

Idgaf what they put on their hats.
This is not bringing jobs back.
This is unfortunate.

Another one for the giant collage of people who attacked Trump then got BTFO'ed by fate.

The curse is real.

Apparently it was his family name before they immigrated here and changed it. Anti-trump people tried to make it a meme because "lul Hitler Trump literally wants to deport all immigrants from here haha".

JUST

JUST

JUST

JUST

AHAHAHHAHAHA

>151 Employees when you only generate $6.5 million in revenue

#stumped

ahahahaha thanks for the free publicity

Kek. Get bent, shitkikes.

Their website
donaldjdrumpf.com/

someone pls post the updated version of the collage

>market demand for le drumpf memes

I can guarantee you that drumpf meme hats aren't the only things these guys make. Hell it's entirely possible that both the MAGA hats and the Drumpf hats could have been made in the same factory.

And it says in the OP that they're not closing due to lack of demand. They're closing because of too many pensions.

There was no way Trump would have avoided that bankruptcy, Atlantic City was going to shit and a bunch of rich people lost their investments. Trump winning the presidency has renewed Reno's popularity though.

add'em to the list

>male Donald Trump again

i dont get it, what teh joke

>some subsidiaries of corporation under the conglomerate owned by canidate filling for bankruptcy
>Same as the canidate filling for bankruptcy

Common man. Get your shit together.

businesses fail when management is stupid, its the natural order

All back-and-forths-aside...

What the hell was their business plan?

It wouldn't even have mattered who won the election - nobody cared about the Drumpf "meme" one month after 2015 Man came up with it, and what why would anyone have bought one if Shillary had won?

okay I've changed my mind, I want to stay on your ride mr. bones

>What the hell was their business plan?

They are a factory that makes caps and possibly other apparel. They got a contract to make X number of Drumpf hats from HBO.

It's a pretty normal business plan.