Oy vey, Evalion is now facing a formal hate crime complaint

Oy vey, Evalion is now facing a formal hate crime complaint.

The date for her tribunal hearing has not yet been announced.

globalnews.ca/news/3060868/formal-hate-crimes-complaints-filed-with-police-over-gta-teen-youtuber/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlLN1TMQHiA
slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/
youtube.com/watch?v=xkrLgHvvijA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good luck with that

in turdò canada i dont see this ending well sadly

Why should I give a shit?

Fuck that jew slut.

based

OY VEY shut dis anti semitic bastid down

Study and learn;
youtube.com/watch?v=tlLN1TMQHiA

Godspeed

Wow, so there is somebody with morals in Edmonton.

Meanwhile in Trudeaus canada

"

Bookmark and Share

Change text size for the story

Print

Report an error

A man accused of sexually assaulting one 15-year-old girl, and sexually interfering with another, walked out of a Timmins courtroom a free man on Thursday after he was given an exceptionally lenient plea bargain meant to preserve his chances of becoming a Canadian citizen.

Niket Bhavsar, a foreign national from India who is in Canada on a work visa, was initially charged with sexual assault, sexual interference, and supplying alcohol to a minor. All of these charges were withdrawn on Thursday as part of a deal where Bhavsar was allowed to plead guilty to one count of common assault.

The plea bargain - which the parents of Bhavsar's victims consented to - gave Bhavsar a conditional discharge, which means he will have no criminal record because of the conviction. The court accepted the deal, including the sentence, despite the fact that both the Crown and the presiding judge believed there had been a reasonable prospect of conviction on the charge of sexual assault."

Where might I find myself a Nazi cutie pie? There are 7.4 billion humans on this planet. Surely there's a cute girl who wants to exterminate niggers and make about 7 Aryan babies with me.

>diversity is our strength

Someone put this animal out of its misery.

Sup Forums's princess needs our eneregy

(-_-)
`\|/
``|
`/`\

Evalion is Queen of pol
I'd offer her to move to America with me :)

L E A F
EE
A A
F F

That case cost him 100 thousand dollars in legal costs

A 19 year old NEET like Eva doesn't have that type of money

That's how they do it. They try to make the trails as long and drawn out as possible because they know the average person accused of "hate speech" doesn't have the money required to fight back

When the girls arrived, they all consumed vodka together. At one point Bhavsar left with the friend to buy some more alcohol.

The employee later told police that when they returned, Bhavsar pulled her to him by the arm and began rubbing her hip. She then left and called her boyfriend. She also told police later that night that Bhavsar had touched her chest and tickled her at work.

The friend told police that after the employee had left, Bhavsar had laid down on top of her, had her drink more vodka and began rubbing her inner thigh. She pushed him away and left as well.

>7
I would do 4, but 7. Look for another breeding machine or think about polygamy.

We must make sure she doesn't get prosecuted especially since shit skins commit sex crimes in Canada and get left off easily.

His work visa will be expiring on Jan. 7, 2017, and while the conviction will not put an immediate end to his aspirations of staying in Canada and eventually becoming a citizen, Vanbridger noted that the discharge won't necessarily prevent Immigration Services Canada from rejecting him either.

"It's something that will be taken into consideration by Immigration Services Canada. But at least it doesn't bar him from making that application."

>killing cops is based

You're both nigger tier. Kill yourselves.

You drive a hard bargain, but I accept. Let's do it. When do you want me to come get you?

Well we will make it international to help her,Trudeau lets niggers commit crime in Canada.

Good. Fuck this like slut.

>One Human Rights Organization says Bouchard is being used as a “puppet” by the “nationalism” movement, which has spread from Europe to the U.S. and Canada.
They don't even call it White Nationalism or Nazi movement. They just call it nationalism movement, as if nationalism is inherently a bad thing.

Craigslist

No, serously.

*kike

She's young. She'll be re-brainwashed (or smart enough to convince people she has been) and let go.

Canada has anti-hate laws. She broke them. It sucks we have them, but you aren't helping any one or any cause behind bars. Be clever, anons.

Can she become a refugee in the USA?

Guarantee she uses the "just trolling" defense. You know, because she is

>7.4 billion humans
>800 million humans

FTFY

Yup. It's really bad here. Don't let anyone fool you. We are beyond fucked. Can't do anything here except wait for the next election. Hopefully people are more aware then. 2019.

>implying there is any defence to the accusation of hate

Hopefully she escapes the charges or we will wage meme war on Canada.

I dont hate them. Kek hates them.

She can marry me and become resident of the US - i promise we will not extradite

If a policeman infringes on your basic human rights (free speech) then they must die.

Yes Americans overthrowing the CA adian government

>88
Shadilay, brother!

>puppet
>anit-semitic

I think she can get away with it by labeling it her material as satire.

Satire of NotAll____ hastags

you guys better help her, we owe her

>racial slurs and anti-semitic messages
Provide quotes then. As far as this bullshit article has told me, I don't believe she said anything racist or anti-semitic at all, as they have not provided evidence.

Defund CBC.

She has the kikeiest face I've ever seen

I'd sponsor her

Good she's a degenerate

CANADA YES !

>being a moron and a nigger

My sweet beautiful Veronica, please come to America. I will give you a good home, a good job, and a nice car. Please get out of Canada before you are assassinated.

This. We need to fight back against this hysteria. Here is a long but good blog post by a psychologist, pointed up by Steve Sailer, in which the psychologist complains about truly vulnerable people being hurt by baseless media hate hysteria:
slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

She should flee to the U.S.
Could get citizenship by marrying some autistic user.

Good. I am working very hard to get her put behind bars for over 2 years. It's very close to getting an arrest Warrent to lock her satanic ass up!

Ask me anything. I have been working on this to get her locked up for 5 months.

Things are going very very well on my side :)

>being a pathetic statists whose morals are derived from the government
Truly and utterly despicable.
Any person who attempts to infringe on another's basic human rights, even when on behalf of the government, is liable to forfeit their lives. Being under orders from a corrupt tyranny is no excuse.

What happened to this cute loli to become such a hateful and bigoted person?
Was she touched by a black uncle?

To late now :)

I knew we lived in a Marxist shit hole.

What are courts for?

Hope you get shot dead because some guy thinks his "feelings" got hurt by you.

You're no different than an uncivilized nog.

Awww low iq nazi thinks he can outsmart us. Veronica Bouchard is going to be behind bars for a very long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkrLgHvvijA

From the little I know about her, it seems she latched on to White Nationalism out of a need for friendship. She has the eyes of a person who would eat alone at lunch.

t. someone who ate alone at lunch

Saved. Where is the one where she sucks on her dirty toe like an animal?

She's way too cute for this to be happening to her. Wtf? She's basically being persecuted for going down the rabbit hole. I'd go down her rabbit hole. Disgusting.

Canadian leftism is major threat to the US.

i hope she gets BLACKED in prison and comes out a slave to black cock, hungry only for the seed of black men. i hope she's left begging for black cum and produces many black children from her fertile white womb.

She's not white bruh. Even her own boyfriend admitted she was half semetic when she broke up with him.

>tfw foreigners come in and dictate the laws for ethnic citizens
>tfw democracy allows them all to vote because we wuz equal
>tfw they start to vote you out of your own nation
You asked for this

>this desperate for attention

Here (you) go.

>ayo mayne das wayciss, pay me for my feelings getting hurt goy!

Thanks I'm sending these to Christiana stevens and christian piccololini

>women and men go to the same prison

>male black prison guards dont work in female prisons

leaf: the post

Niggers can't think past their dick man

mentally ill

They actually do sometimes

Don't you remember that controversy a few years ago where we ran out of money so we shut down a bunch of female prisons and put them in men's prisons?

>american legal system and citizen protection laws
Jesus fucking Christ when will you get civilized already and put down laws in place that allows people to defend themselfs in court without having to go bankrupt?

just look at her nose

Leafs are always try hards at everything they do. Why is everybody surprised?

This only happens in hentai.

Here some (you)

>male prison guards working in female prisons
gross

Gas it now

Evalion should be praised but only for being one of the most successful attention whores of all time. She found a 99% male niche online, decided to join, whipped out her tits, and convinced a bunch of permavirgin faggots desperate for a "red pilled qt3.14" to white knight for her until the end of time. She's below average in attractiveness, her videos are baby's first right-wing content, and you neckbeards only like her because she has enough daddy issues that she has no problem showing her tits to the world.

>black people in Canada

Something like this and for the left to accept that they are racist/oppressive towards whites is what needs to happen for them to finally eat them selves up

My uncle her a hook nose and he's not jewish. I don't know what she is but I'm going to go by what her boyfriend said. She's not white and half semetic something.

/thread

>t. butt hurt mestizo redditeer
KEK

She's attention whoring? Wheres the proof, asshole? I'll believe it when you post her titties. Right now

Bouchard is a pretty common frog name

I think she's Quebecois

my town is ~5% black

(((Primary investigator)))

there's one where they're basically spilling out, she obviously didn't wear a bra and is just parading around on her webcam like every other camwhore.

Even though I don't like her, I'm sure Kek will take her under His protection for the lulz until she is declared not guilty.

She is half polish and lebanese

Is it against the law in Canada to make anti-semitic youtube videos?

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then you are just talking nonsense. So you better prove it

Probably