THIS IS FUCKING DISGUSTING - SHAME ON ITALY

youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU

FUCK MERKEL , FUCK THE EU AND THE ENTIRE ITALIAN GOVERNMENT, AND ALL THE TRAITORS WHO ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO ETHNICALLY CLEANSE EUROPEAN CIVILISATION....SOMETHING MUST BE DONE !!!!!!
THESE TRAITORS SHOULD BE IMPRISONNED !!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=mq__Z-Z_Ofs
theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/09/congo.jamesastill
staatenlos.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Italian government + the EU are betraying their own people...and they even pay taxes for this bullshit....They are paying their traitors and invadors to destroy their civlisation...

>0:47
>i am only following orders
not an argument, traitor

Listen to how the daughter laughs at the end. Clearly she has been culturally enriched.

What should I do Sup Forums??

I'm sorry, I can't read the language of traitors

EU trying to incite racial/national hatred. These EU officials need to be hung for requisition of civilian property for their raping-nigger dog housing.

I swear that officials don't care if they incite violence, they destroy social hegemony to capitalize and fund private conglomerates on the people who pay their capital for civil purposes other than amnesty and other faggotry.

>try to do this in america
>pow pow pow
>problems solved or escalated
>if escalated more pow pow pow

>HURR WHY U NEED GUNZ
get wrecked cucks

I hope this happens to all Eurocucks

god damn it, how is this even legal

Exactly, it's ostensibly a form of quartering. In America, this would be deemed unconstitutional.

>sign contract with gov because you think the 35€ per person a day will go entirely to you and you would like to jew out of the immigration problem to fill your vacant hotel
>discover only after signing contract that said 35€ are meant to cover also clothes and food and that your final quote will actually be 8€ per person per day
>try to block everything but you've already signed so the gov is authorized to use force
>waaaahh the gov is forcing me to take all these niggers
He brought this upon himself, frankly

Globalist scum have no conscience.

Why is the superior white man always so afraid of some refugees?

hahahahahaha

It's all anglo-french fault, we had a treaty with libya before they bombed it.

>cmon man suck this dick
>lmao haha you afraid to suck dicks??
>hahahahhaa

Merlek is done

I think the those who oppose immigration are the ones into ethnic cleansing desu senpai.

As far as I know is more like 30 than 35.

Notice it's all filmed by his calm, quiet, respectful daughter.

That moment you realize you and your wife will have to leave the continent when it has been ISLAMIZED IN 30 YEARS.

I'll be on a boat leaving my native home for iceland or something. 2000 years of civilisation ended. It makes me panick in my head quite frankly

I bet she sold him out somehow.

Why are white european people such fucking cucks?

Seriously, why do you put up with it?

Just wait until someone tries to set that building on fire

Ya we know they're the good guys, that's what we're saying too

Can the guy at least bill the government?
Any Italy anons who aren't completely retarded willing to explain the technicalities involved here?

lol, thanks for the info. Kinda makes the scene with him holding the door shut funny.
reminds me of jews and people from new york.. the jews from newyork.

As a copfag in the US, Officers who make this excuse are weak men. They are no better then the numale cucks that are protesting.

You'll catch very few cops in the US pulling the "its muh job" or "muh following orders". And if they do, we quickly out them. Trampling all over peoples rights is not cool. We'll fuck with your rights if you're a piece of shit and deserve it, but fucking with the average citizen and forcing their hand is a no go.

I'd love to see Obama try this shit in a city like NYC. Those cops would openly oppose that shit, and refuse to force anyone to house a sandnigger.

It reflects on you since you vote in your leaders.

Where are the people rioting if they're so upset about this? Why aren't you in the streets?

are you saying no one explained the contract to him? Why would he not know about the food and clothing?
35 euros is fucking NOTHING
What's the address of the hotel? I want to see what an American would be charged on booking.com

Fuck off kankerhomo fight for your country

Who is putting them there? Can he not charge them for occupancy? I'd just claim the migrants are destroying the hotel and charge them tens of thousands for repairs.

Merkel is a traitor to this entire continent.
Nothing could happen to her that would make me feel sorry for her.

My history has been torn out by the roots.

>Trampling all over peoples rights is not cool. We'll fuck with your rights if you're a piece of shit and deserve it

So what, only Germany has say in the EU and other countries can't refuse or vote against Germany?

Why not follow a Brexit if your countries are sick of this shit? Again, your people keep voting in the same politicians that allow this.

>implying American cops don't participate in evictions

It's the same process in reverse faggit

If Eurocucks love muslim cocks, let them have all the muslim cocks they want. Who the fuck cares if europeans disappear from Earth? Who really cares?

What is the Mafia doing about this? Are they good for anything?

Haha probably youre right Whats there to like if more the majority is muds and nigs with iq av 75. Then well have to purge

Send in winged hussars

That depends... how many immigrants are heading to Sicily?

White people you jungle rat

fucking traitors of the government

It's getting to the point where any random idiot who speaks out against this kind of shit has a good chance of getting elected. The tide is turning so fast boys.

Well at least they'll be shipped to Germany soon enough.
>Yeah, whatever, we're all here already
That's gonna be the sentiment all across Europe. You will never get rid of these scum until you do so forcibly.
Maybe his local community can get together and beat the shit out of these scum so they scurry off?

This type of garbage is what makes vigilante groups and extremism arise. You CANNOT push people like this without them getting fed up. When the government doesn't help, or worse, actively works AGAINST you... that is when this shit starts happening.

Start rioting.
Bring torches.
America would be glad to supply guns if yall organized.

>nigger gets evicted for not paying taxes/rent
>law abiding hotel owner if forced to forfeit his property by the government he did not elect

You know our population? Not much of a say. We are ruled by cucks. But i am doing my best to convince friends and family. And show them the ENRICHMENT

Mafia helps niggers to get in, then enslaves them
It's all about money, and this market has a lot of opportunities.

Just pump the AC with poisonous gas

>he just lets it happen

Cuck got what he deserved.

Should have shot the treasonous pigs or died trying.

We whites kind of invented everything you have. Airplaines iphones democracy medicine etc.

Bow down and praise

in Sardinia they already bombed an abandoned restaurant/farmhouse which was going to house some of them, and in another episode mailed some bullets to a prefect as a threat

Man the EU had so much potential.

Instead its wasted on shit like this. I have no doubt Italy has homeless people who are having to take a backseat in priority to cowards fleeing their own country, looking to enjoy the harvest, but never sow the seeds.

>who cares
Let's just ignore the fact that Europeans brought this gay ass planet into something resembling progress and civilization as opposed to the primitive bullshit that the rest of you tend to gravitate toward.

A small ass continent and it's pasty people literally made and/or paved the road for everything that you take for granted.

>and in another episode mailed some bullets to a prefect as a threat
and what did the prefect do?

Tbh desu ny city is pretty based

Moved the immigrants to another town, of course

Makes my fucking blood boil.

the area is still a designated one and nobody is there for the moment, but they are still considering it, despite the place having also been burned down some months ago

I have terrible feeling one day this is all going to reach a breaking point and we will have WW3 instead of countries fighting other countries it will be countries fighting themselves in civil war.

I'd say we might experience a true European civil chimpout, with people really losing their shit and releasing all that repressed anger and frustration.

I assume he means people that commit crimes deserves a punch or 2 in the face.
Cops probably shouldnt do it but they deserve it for being criminal scum.

This guy on the other hand is an average tax paying dude. Theres no excuse.

what the fuck
i thought this shit happened only in other shitholes.
Now options are getting slimmer.
Hope i won't have to vote Salvini...

So the only thing they understand would be asome sort of Djihad European style then ?...

I mean these motherfuckers seem to be hell bent on destroy the european continent...!!

Used to make my blood boil too.

Now it just makes me feel physically sick.

That guys business is completely ruined. For good. And it's only going to get worse and worse

Watching this, I felt an immense sense of dread and sadness.

You have to wonder if he was at least compensated for it.

He's simply not able to make the money he probably needs to cover his costs.

It's pretty sad.

Italia
Si

these politicians live in ivory towers, the episode was from Cagliari, which is big enough I guess for people to not know the prefect directly, but eventually they are going to be hunted down I guess

my father tells me that they tried to do some shit like this with the major of a small town in Gallura, which is where the explosion happened
apparently the people found about this and confronted the major directly, and threatened him for his life
it seems to have worked

She's laughing because her father is drinking coffee even though he's already agitated enough.

When people say that just invoke hitler and the argument that german soldiers were just following orders.

from what I heard they were going to pay him so he agreed, later they backed out and said they wouldn't but they made him take them anyway

>You have to wonder if he was at least compensated for it.

I wonder that. If they do pay for anything it will be the bare minimum, power and food.

But what if immigrants will do thousands of dollars worth of damage?

He probably can't even get insurance now.

Wow, leave it to Italy to fuck over old people I guess.

why don't you just kill everyone in your government sphaggetti nigger pussy

Agreed, frankbro. Agreed.

Why do they have to steal his property? Europeans get taxed like 60% of their income for these massive, top-heavy welfare states, and you can't even afford to build public housing to store these animals? You need to steal the property of your own native citizens? That is the ultimate in betrayal. That is cause for revolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>the EU had so much potential

this was their master plan 2bh

His daughter is probably horny at the sight of all those men.

Maybe she sold him out so she can get her pounded by some immigrants.

This incident is actually a good symbol of globalism, when you think about it.
>White man owns property
>White man is forced to take in poorer people withoit compensation
>Rather than the poorer Africans becoming wealthier and better off like globalist would like you to believe, the white man is now poor like them because he can't cover their costs

Now apply this on a nationwide scale.

What happened to property rights?

Italians think everything is funny.
>Third generation Italian American.

youtube.com/watch?v=mq__Z-Z_Ofs

that'd be a nice idea

I'm not sure about that, Soros won't go against his own interests.

This is a more realistic scenario:
>Start rioting
>Bring torches
>Anti-riot police arrives
>They assume you're a skin head-tier degenerate
>They beat the shit out of you without remorse
>Some retard actually yells skin head-tier bullshit
>Get charged with hate crime
>terrorism
>damage to public property
>assault
>etc.
>MSM labels the protest as neo-nazi coup attempt
>The normies are pushed furtherly towards SJWing
>Leftists gain more power
>Immigrants get more benefits and protection
>Secret services crack down on any far-right group left

Literally worst case scenario. After this, only a future like Sweden's awaits.

Sandniggers give me a laugh, but those baboons scare the ever-loving shit out of me. Christ.

you know this will never happen, more than half of your white people unironically approve this and you need a race war

Nigger apes are the embodiment of entropy. They will destroy that hotel and cover it with their feces.

theguardian.com/world/2003/jan/09/congo.jamesastill

In any other case when you don't fulfill your part of a cotnract you are sued for damages

think of any other case in which the goverment actually enforces the contract itself

there isn't any

wtf not a single female???

Soros and goons are sending his zombie minions to threaten trump and company. So fuck it, if they want to threaten others then they'll get their justice with a gun. Until we hit soros where he'll get special treatment for his crimes against humanity. I don't know why Sup Forums rests after trump victory, this won't stop until they the demons are put down 6 feet under.

He only asked info he didnt sign anything. The prefect and the police are acting against art 42 of our constitution.

Thank you based france.

in some other European countries I guess, Italians seem to still be quite xenophobic

staatenlos.info/
staatenlos.info/
staatenlos.info/
staatenlos.info/
staatenlos.info/

the EU is filled and controlled by the 3rd Reich Nazi party.

They were not stopped. Now they have hid themselves as EU office members.

This needs to be brought into the daylight.

>In the future, wars won't be fought with guns or nuclear weapons, but with the threat of sending thousands of refugees to drain the country's resources over time.