White people utterly destroyed

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVtgnQ3XXkM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsoVhKo4UvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Make America Brown Again
Back to africa then...

oh I didn't realize niggers could be attractive, this changes my entire worldview and makes me want to genocide white people n shit

>0:01
>emojis on the projector screen

Why are all wogs so fucking retarded that they have to use fucking facial expressions to convey how they feel?

>"On fleek" within the first 5 seconds

What does this mean? I keep hearing it.

leafs why do you bring those shitty ass lectures when J. B. Peterson is lecturing actually important shit on youtube?
Here leafs, let me present you your own thinkers. Make leafland great again :
youtube.com/watch?v=SsoVhKo4UvQ

Stay mad whitebois, yall always been scared of a strong sista who speak her mind with truth.

im actually a monkey. i cant be mad on humans. you guys are funny.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. You don’t hate or want to destroy white men. That’s a code word. The truth is you hate anyone who doesn’t carry their sins with them the way you do. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. Jesus forgives the sins of those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Stupid white people.

Good fapping material, mortal leaf.

Talk tough online whiteboi dont be saying these things outside you might get caught lacking.

>leaf

Nothing to see here, move along.

I bet she loves to suck white cock.

You dont have the right to speak my language. You'll be going back soon tho. Or you'll be hanged.

>whiteboi
>sista
>get caught lacking
Speak English you fucking mongrel

Yall caucasoids always talk smack online but we never see yall outside.

that's because caucasoids have jobs and can't sit on porches all days

Why is it that everytime Black people ask for credit, or rights, or anything, that white people claim that black people are anti white and racist?

That's cause you're in Canada
I bet that wherever all the niggers in Canada live is a place far away from any white civilization

Come down to America you fucking maple nigger and see how long you can talk shit before you get your jaw shot off

I'd fuck her.

Um white people gave black people every right they have. White people gave black people all property they have. Without white people black people would still be in Africa jerking their tiny white cocks to flat-nosed sphinx's.

Ignoring the content because that is the low hanging fruit here that presentation is embarrassing

A little child would get scolded here for a presentation that bad.

Some good quotes, please if anyone can help me explain..
She's basically saying she's African-american and that they are popular in OUR culture?

"African American Vernacular English is what teen slang is based off of. AAVE is also known as Ebonics which is mostly used in fields outside of linguistics"
"it's demonized ... but really it's just another type of English"

literally what? hows that work? it's not a language or?

nvm, got 5 minutes in and I can't sit through this shit.

Talk is cheap devil.
More devil lies. We made America without us yall would be in mud huts fucking yall sisters.

But everything was fine before you were sold to us as slaves by your own people.

We're not homeless like you

Don't forgot, Africa shipped you off to the America's to work for the Jews. White people wanted to send you back, but Africa wouldn't have you. Africans didn't want you, white people don't really want you, and Africa doesn't want you now. It must be sad not having a homeland

Nice fake picture devil boi.
Yall whitebois were banging your head off rocks and eating bugs before the black man was kidnapped

I'm not listening to her entire speech, but does she actually go on to say that the list of words she gave at the beginning --which includes savage, snatched, clutched, roast, salty, yada yada-- are nigger words?

So if white people were so stupid and inferior, how did we manage to capture and enslave the Mighty Melanoid Warrior Kangz?

That queen was telling yall cave dwellers straight facts.

Cracker devil magic.

>Talk is cheap
Probably why you won't shut the Hell up
Go eat your chicken and drink your syrup, you fucking maple mongrel

Truth hurts doesnt it whiteboi

Is it like meme magic?

Dark magic. dont play dumb whiteboi.

The truth is that you're an uneducated negro who needs to get off Sup Forums
Sage

listen faggot, you worship satan because youre tortured by your own sins. And because of that I bet you fantasize about sex with kids.

Jesus forgave us for our sins, and if you think what we did in the past was bad... Our damage output is gonna be off the charts after all these years of being held down.

The only thing your people contributed to America was cotton.

i thought people use this gibberish to mock niggers

Well thanks for letting me try out my ebonics skills lads its been a pleasure.

perfect and shit

We do, because that's how they Talk

>Destroyed
I'm still here, niggers.

>We made America without us yall would be in mud huts fucking yall sisters.

I know this is a troll but Europeans have the lowest rate of incest of any race, Arabs and Africans have the highest, 67% of Saudis and Pakistanis marry their 1st cousin (or closer), among Pakis in the UK it's 55%, lol

Honestly I support Black Movements that championed education, segregation and self-improvement. I would gladly hunt down niggers and wewuz afrocentrists with those

youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk

"black feminists" just want to take the place of White women, this is common knowledge

Shes right. The problem is she thinks we stole it.
The whole reason we dont like niggers is because were tired of their degenerate culture being forced onto us.

What she fails to realize is what people are under attack, and the media is using black people as the weapon.

>SLAVERY WUZ BAD
>WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT IT?
>NOT HAVING THE PLEASURE TO FEEL UPPITY BY RUINING A LANGUAGE

Good point sister.

I needed practice for my covert ops dont hate me.

yall dumbass white bois 2 stupid 2 no dat we da wunz dat control yall culture, yall stupidass crackas aint even got culture, all yall music based offa shit the black man did, yall fraid of mixing races cause yall no blackness is dominant. mother nature wants us all to be black, yall faggotass white bois gon be extinct by 2100 and aint nothin yall can do but cry about it on the internet while u jack off 2 ur women gettin fucked by muh bbc. cry more white bois HAHAHAHAHA

holy shit, white bois btfo

Not even close, porch monkey. You and your jew handlers won't have anywhere to hide.

post your face when it got to the duo black girls doing a slam poem like they were talking about the Scriptures

>the words imperialism or colonization used unironically in the modern world
intothetrashitgoes.jpg

day of the rake when?

Not killing you is our culture. Let that sink in, Bluegum.

Canadian digits of truth, black women are sexy af but only with afros, I want to bust a nut on an afro someday and make a smiliey face on it. : )

hey man cmon now dats rayciss