Liberals threatening violence against all electors

youtube.com/watch?v=h5HiEyPFBa8

This is terrorism

They are even targeting the electors who legally can't even change anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g3u5CxS3j5M
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtu.be/gltED2uOEek
youtu.be/7UpxkZnQ3wE
politico.com/story/2016/11/electoral-college-effort-stop-trump-231350
mobile.twitter.com/Communism_Kills
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only thing libs understand is violence

I'm sure threatening people will get them to change their vote, and not just expose the fact that they're all a bunch of fucking crazy people

Libs are like whiny children that don't get their way.

They kick and scream and make a big fuss, but in the end they are just helpless children that can't do a damn thing.

Let them spark a civil war. Fucking traitors to our republic.

This is a response from the hillary camp. They told their crazied commies to start "pressuring" the electors to change there vote.

Police forces everywhere are dying for an opportunity to legally cull the nigger and spic populations.

>Tfw air national guard
>the friends in security forces have been called on by the governor to keep hippies down (Pipeline protestors)
>tfw Intel and will never get to bash yuppies

My only wish for the remainder of 2016 is to see a few of these crazies go to jail over their bullying.

Bump let's get this on drudge and more mainstream so the democrat commies are seen as the un-American violent scum they are.

Last bump

stop post this kike pls

Huh, that is literally terrorism

>Liberals threatening violence against all electors
So they basically want to act like the niggers in zimbabwe that supported Mugabe?

And here I was under the impression the USA was a first world nation!

It's not as bad but...
My father (a veitnam vet) has been hunting on his friends property here in Nebraska for years .His buds wife seen a trump hat in his car and she put this note on his car.

>Liberals threatening violence against all electors

They should. The election was not democratic.

I want to kiss and cuddle Ashley

She's my waifu

White woman are whores(sinead mccarthy) jewish woman like ashley are a rare breed.

Please tell me your father's friend veto'd this cunt

His friend is either a cuckold or has no idea his idiot wife wrote the letter.

Black Panthers were literally practicing voter intimidation in front of cameras, shown on national television in 2008.

The media and guberment didn't care.

lol this picture keeps getting wider

fuck this chimp

Yuppies? Dont you mean hippies? I mean all the protesting milleneals are either in college studying how to become a debt slave and why this is this patriarchy's fault, unemployed, or working at McDonalds. You cant call this young urban professionals, because they are not professionals at all. Well maybe in the field of being little bitches they are professionals, but thats about it.

Dont even get me started to what I want to do to Ashley

Unfortunately no, the guys standing by his wife. My father didn't push it though, he's not the type of man to cause a fuss.
He feels he has the last laugh because Trumps in power.

Well it's her property. Your father needs to show even more support for trump. Put up trump yard signs even though the election is over.

Don't look the bitch in the eye and call the cops on her as much as possible If it's ever warranted.

Bump

Let's get this more mainstream.

Good propoganda to show what scum leftists are.

>lol this picture keeps getting wider
Yep, they keep finding a whole new low everytime we think the hit rock bottom.

How did such a chimp get into power in the first place?

youtu.be/g3u5CxS3j5M

Niggers are dumb, that is why they will never get anywhere on their own, they depend on other races to do the intellectual and administrative work for them, otherwise they simply destroy their infrastructure and regress into a barbaric state over the generations.

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

Be it whites or asians, africans need superior races to guide them, they are incapable of doing it themselves.

youtu.be/gltED2uOEek

youtu.be/7UpxkZnQ3wE

Pic somewhat related, this is what happens when nigger countries try to do intellectual scientific work, in this case the infamous Zambian space program. Ever wondered what an african space program would be like?

Bump

P. Bret Chiafalo, a Washington State elector who has already declared his opposition to Hillary Clinton, and
Micheal Baca of Colorado have launched what they’ve dubbed “Moral Electors,” an attempt to persuade 37 of their Republican colleagues to bail on Trump — just enough to block Trump’s election and leave the final decision to the House of Representatives. They have the support of a
third elector, Washington State’s Robert Satiacum.

politico.com/story/2016/11/electoral-college-effort-stop-trump-231350

I have to go

Have a good day

Hopefully this goes mainstream its good propoganda

Every time I see CK, I always think she's this one girl I went to college with. They aren't the same person, but they look exactly the same.

whos this jew slut?

Libs ARE whiny children who never matured past 13

Your father should tell this cunt he confiscated the hat from some degenerate Alt-right retard, embarrass her, have her act contrite and laff all the while noscoping animals knowing he helped MAGA.

Ashley Rae

mobile.twitter.com/Communism_Kills

holy fuck huehues still don't have antialiasing. Are you running Windows XP or what? Jesus.

violent commies as usual.

WHY DIDN'T HE PRESS CHARGES

HOLY FUCK

THE PROTESTORS IN OAKLAND WEREN'T CHARGED EITHER AFTER BEING JAILED.

Enough with the kindness brigade, it hasn't worked. These mental fucks need to be thrown in jails, new asylums have to be built to house them. Fucking wastes of life liberals.

>bawwww
you're a crybaby faggot bawwww

Based Michael, stay strong senpai

>tireswing
>Afronauts
>plans to launch in a stadium
>10ft x 6ft space craft

This is gold