youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
afinilexpress.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22928808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where do u buy?

SMV is all i need

whats smv

fine ill share what im taking.
Just because /pol delivered some good times lately.

if you aren't taking these you are either poor or retarded or both

100% aryan science

Potassium is the greatest cognitive enhancer. Eat more bananas and you'll see improvement.

>Taking highly experimental drugs that haven't been thoroughly tested.
>Can only be bought from shady chinese chem labs
>taking something that could fundamentally alter your brain chemistry forever

I shiggy diggidy doo

i just smoke weed

>voluntarily inhaling carcinogens

in like 20 years time people will straight up call people like you barbarians

Brain force is all I need

>prescription in Europe
>1000 of studies showing safey of piracetam

This must be bait.

So suppose I had been taking these for half a year. Suppose I had to stop suddenly. Would I become baseline dumb or even dumber than when I just started?

>taking a supplement that isnt alphabrain

I'd like to start microdosing lsd, but dunno how to get it.

Does it make you anxious? Does it make you more sensitive to histamine? I think I looked into it once and read it does both.
t. anxious and allergic person

sent ;)

Hey,

I have Panic Attack, and OCD. I also use Hydrozine for allergies

It has not flared up either.

>He doesn't take Super Male Vitality and tangy tangerine

>whats smv
never gonna make it

wat do if you think bananas are nasty as fuck?

my diet and lifestyle is already nootropic, i don't need your pharma shat.

Fuck off Borat.
Nobody wants your potassium.

dark net

just shove em up your arse mate.

Also avocados have more potassium than bananas

Cool thank you! I might actually try it now.

>literally never heard of these until 2 weeks ago
>first place i saw it being advertised was MSNBC
>trusting ANYTHING that new or promoted by those faggots

you all deserve to die

I take 5-HTP, Vinpocetine, L-Tyrosine, and L-Theanine every day and have a bottle of Armodafinil in case I need to really go try-hard

Piracetam is the tip of the iceberg as far as nootropics go.

I used to travel to Russia a lot and while there go to pharmacy and buy medical grade Noopept, which is the strongest racetam you can buy and take it while choline.

Even then the difference is only subtle. Probably get better nootropic effects from a can of redbull.

Oh thank god. Guac is a fucking staple here.

what is this you disgusting kike?
and whats this?
and this?

>Throw the potassium down the well.

potassium is good, magnesium is also nice.
you get it from chocolate, but make it good chocolate, not chocolate laced with artificial crap.

i do follow the paleo diet (with exceptions)

check out this youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc

Verdict on modafinil?

he can be saved. trumps is gonna ban vaccines and put all those lot T beta kids on SMV. it's gonna be glorious

This shit is good. Is it ok to use full-time though? Will i develop tolerance? I take them for a month with 2 month breaks. Can really feel the difference.

>Am constantly anxious around people
>Cannot go outside because too afraid
>Have severe OCD
>Have no short term memory and probably ADD
>Have no spatial awareness, cannot locate myself or things in space
>Have trouble understanding people during conversations

What should I take to fix myself guys?

follow the paleo diet, it's like natural brainforce.

OP here,

If you're not afraid of big pharma, SSRI's take the edge off the OCD.

depends on your speed tolerance. it lights me the fuck up - I have to stay at a low dose.

Unbelievably effective though, and not shaky and unstable like amphetamines. Everything just becomes way easier.

Get a doctor to write you a scipt (I have Armodafinil, basically the same thing but an isomer) and with the online coupon an entire bottle is only $50

I don't need to be any smarter. I need to be dumber. Intelligence just leads to hopelessness and despair. That's why I'm so much happier when I'm drunk - it's like I'm a workingclass Joe Timeclock clod, and it's great.

I had a potassium deficiency for a long time.. it has to be what dying feels like.

>flag

fucking amazing

by far the best nootropic out there. actually works, virtually zero side effects (unlike other stims), not addictive

literally the wonder drug

But I am. I'm literally on phenibut right now

>here goy take these

Years of therapy homey.

You can choose to take drugs or not. A therapist however will solve your problems with you follow through with the therapy. You will see major positive results within 6 months but you wont be completely healed of these disorders until years of changing your life.

Seek help and godspeed leafbro

It's ok, I'm retarded too
We will pull through

*tips fedora

Phenibut is poor mans xanax, not a nootropic.

Stop being a pussy, bitch. This will solve half of your problems, if not more.

No real evidence has been shown that Coq10 has any significant effects other than a small increase in heart beat

I don't care about big pharma or not, but will this get me hooked? Also does it fix some of my other issues? I'm tired of being an idiot.

I am skeptical of the effectiveness of that. Any proof it works?

I like to grow my drugs in a tent in my loft, not have them created by the ((((((Pharmaceutical Industry))))))

good luck with the awful addiction and excitation that follows

I take 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily

I have a 146 IQ, I don't believe the Vitamin D3

does much for this - sorry interrupted by Delivery guy.

What about adrafinil?

Well an SSRI like prozac is not 'addictive' persay. You wont get terrible withdrawals or anything from it. It simply makes intruisive thoughts less apparent, and in general just calms you down.

Feel free to post double blind studies that support their effectiveness, you dumb fucks.

*tips English fedora

(You)

anything over 120 iq doesn't really matter except bragging rights

of course it takes some above average intelligence to excel in life but intelligence alone will not lead to success

thanks for sharing this I have weak heartbeat this might help me

Only niggers smoke weed

>implying any supplements other than Alex Jones Super Male Vitality are necessary
>implying this isn't true for females as well

>intruisive thoughts
crazy monkey mind ! MEDITATE
youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys

>not already being smart
>needing this bullshit
>being a genetically-inferior beta loser
Choke on 'em, fag.

Don't forget BRAINFORCE

Tell me more plz

shock therapy should do the trick plus itl stop you being such a fucking faggot

well there is but i don't have much time gathering it now, i suggest you to look up tthe paleo diet, read scientific studies backing it.

for your brain to work, it needs the right chemical environment. the Paleo diet is basically a very natural, meat and vegetable enriched diet. they omit grains and legumes.

i suggest you to try it out.

there is also the ketogenic diet which is fat only, you can look it the research on it which shows that brain cells perform better if they are fueled by fat instead of glucose.

i follow it myself and have seen good results, i couldn't concentrate back then, had panic attacks and other problems, then i looked into how the brain works, read and researched about the biochemical processes and applied them. you can do the same.not everything works for everyone equally.

since changing my lifestyle, i've become more social and better at talking.

I don't have money for a therapist, and I'm too anxious to just go see one. I don't want people seeing me go see one and think I'm insane. Besides, if I go to the public, it will take a year to get to see one, and I'll only get to see him like once and he'll prescribe me tylenol.

Adderall

its the best fucking drug there is you have no reason to not buy some right now

afinilexpress.com/

>Adderall
>OCD

Hes going to have an intense panic attack idiot.

nice, i saw that movie too.

>I don't want people seeing me go see one and think I'm insane
What. Therapists are usually in offices that no one who doesn't visit that therapist would know that its a therapists office.
> Besides, if I go to the public, it will take a year to get to see one
Welp, i cant fix your "free and awesome healthcare" system senpai. All I can say is you need to get some help.

What I can say is this, google online techniques to reduce anxiety or visit your regular doctor and ask for some xanax which should help the process along.

Mine Negro
Just started Wahl's Paleo myself.

What if my package gets seized or some shit? Will ther be legal repercussions?

Thanks. Intrusive thoughts are like my only friend. I have them 24/7, sometimes can't sleep because of them (being nervous about the next day, hating myself for being an idiot and ruining my chances, etc.)

>tfw to smart for nootropics

*there

>taking a CoQ10 pill

You're getting jewed, jew. Your body produces CoQ10 when sunlight (which penetrates your skin) activates chlorophyll from the foods you've eaten. Everyone should be eating more fruits and vegetables and getting more sunlight regardless, so this is just a nice side effect.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22928808

> 2016
> anything other than microdosing magic mushrooms and smoking weed

JUST KEK ME UP SENPAI.

>classified as a nootropic by literally all nootropic sellers

Hey but I guess you know better.

I've been using for months. It's not addictive. Phenibut doesn't even work if you use it frequently so I can't see why some people become addicted.

I know that feeling.

The classic right before bed "Why the fuck did I say/do that im an idiot" or the random thoughts about suicide.

Go see a psych, they really can help.

well in aus as long as you dont get over a 3 months supply its legal for some reason. not to sure how it works in burgertown but ive seen americans on other forums buy it from that site

magic pills that cure everything only exist in sci-fi user

i imagine it's good, but i haven't started hers specifically, mine is based on paleo, a few alterations maybe. what's your motivation for it?

the guy in
btw, check this out

also, i want to mention that many people with degenerative and autoimmune diseases have success with paleo, i think that's another reason to try it out

>healthy lifestyle

yea budddy pretty sure the target audience of Sup Forums isn't that

Falling for the nootropic Jew, If you want to raise your IQ learn another language, do complex math and read a lot.

Just came across it randomly, first heard about it on smartdrugsmarts podcast, bought her book on impulse. I'm a dumbass so any minor improvements to cognition are appreciated.

I'll check it out. From what I have heard they will just seize it and have it destroyed if you don't provide a prescription. I don't want to waste money, though.

I'll try it, my dad used to eat paleo

Adderall is all I need

Adderal is shit. I was prescribed it for 10 years. Turned me into a zombie. I got work done but never had fun after the work was done because I couldn't show much emotion.