Who was your county's worst leader?

Who was your county's worst leader?

She literally had stasi connections, she's "former" communist

Thankfully he didn't get reelected this year.

Trump

While it is entirely possible that you turn out to be correct, if he hasn't been inaugurated he isn't actually a leader yet.

While there were some retarded kangs and kaisers most chancellors post WWII are even worse; the last one, Werner Faymann, was a literal retard for example

Kinda sad when a family of inbred faggots are more capable of keeping your country running than someone voted in by the people

Zapatero

I see you're doing your daily "I'm sorry" routine

>United a broken Germany after WW1 making it a serious and strong contender for WW2

Have some pride you cucks

>Literally nobody knows what he actually does and nobody feels any effects now where his post is unoccupied.
>Ignore Autobahn 80er in Salzburg

We don't have one specific person, but a whole party. Which is the Green Party. They are typical libshit idiots.

Not just our country, buy any country.

She needs to go. Maybe a certain other female politician could take her place.

Willy would have been a better choice. His autism fucked everything up.

>his country gives leadership power to a single person

lel

UK: Tony Blair
Canada: le weedman

Well OP asked for leaders, and the green fags never got in charge on a country level, and hopefully never will

Pride in the leader that lead them to defeat and the further division of their nation?

This faggot.
Not counting communist era ofc.

>she

Claudia Roth?

But yeah, Merkel or Wilhelm II would get my vote.

My country desperately needs a nationalist leader. Our Department of Foreign Affairs has been renamed "Department of Global Affairs", as in advocating for global interests.

There are two presidents in our nation's history who can truly be said to certainly not have our best interests in mind, and could even be called traitors.
Wilson ruined our foreign policy and got us involved in a European war, along with instituting the federal reserve and income tax.
Johnson allowed our country to be flooded with niggers and spics, and put them on welfare, all to create a democratic-voting block

How the fuck did you elect this man UK

Pierre Trudeau by a long shot.

William I

He lost most of Flanders, Brabant and Limburg permanently, as well as Hainaut, Namur, Liége and most of Luxembourg.

Where to begin...

merkel

the jews.

cuck

I'm too scared to google confirmation on this picture

Mentally unstable autist.

Kek'd
I hope he finally dies and destabilizes isis.

You need to make Canada great for once. First step is changing that awful flag. Like who in their right mind thinks that shit is honorable? We say it all the time, it's a fucking leaf.

the actual faggot

bears are cool.

the one who is a pampered city boy reality TV star.

We could've had Barry Goldwater and Vietnam would end quickly with a victory.

I fucking hate hippies.

And a cat is fine too.

Yes, Blair.

but that's every German

>was

this also, he was the worst leader of so many countries

>american "banter"

antanas fucking smetona
>be Lithuania president
>ww2 starts
>run away to america

>still falling for the "Wilhelm II was a moron cripple who ruined us all" meme

Wilhelm was a Genius. He fired Bismarck at just the right moment to allow this country to move forward.

Blaming him for WWI is about as idiotic as blaming your wallet for a nigger stealing it.

he dindu nuffin wrong, he a good presidin'

I once thought it was Thatcher, but that cunt Blair takes top spot by a mile for ht shit he's caused including mass migration, hate preachers, unjustfied wars and, worst of all, godfather to Murdoch's daughter - unbe-fucking-lievable
On the plus side, he did fuck Murdoch's wife

William I

The cancerous French by-product of Napoleon that still taunts Dutch soil as of this day.

under8ed

Turdeau dynasty

>TFW 1500 character limit

What about Nagy or Kadar?

this.

/thread

Kádár is a close second.

This so much. He should've been fucking hung out to die for war crimes after the inquiry, but he gets off scot free because he circle jerks all the media moguls

How much do you wanna bet he's gay?

get on my level faggots

>destroyed an entire country's infrastructure and economy in less than 10 years
>publicly sang songs of white genocide
>corrupt to the bone

Tip: if i say who, KGB would probably catch me and turn my ass into a black hole

As a brit - couldn't agree more. That wanker set in motion white minority rule

Canon fodder

What are you insane? He was you greatest, you stupid kraut faggot!

A moment of silence for this roach who's about to get disappeared.

As much as I love Reagan, Alzheimer's mode Reagan was probably our least competent leader

Johnson slashed white America's throat and pissed on it's convulsing body. And he was a genuine vulgar, vile man.

It's a miracle you guys won the war with him in charge. Lions led by a Donkey

GOAT film.

You had it coming, calvinist opressors

He's right on this one

fucking Trudeau
I fell bad for Leafs sometimes.
I

It looks like he's taking a shit in the wrong place

This gay buttfucked homosex faggot with birds shit on the head.

He is correct, but Johnson never said that. Fucking stop it already with the cuckservative, faggoty "Dems r da real rassis" fag bullshit. They don't buy it and they wouldn't care if it were true.

Hitler was a horrible leader, so much so that he had the desert fox killed after his own military leadership tried assassinating him. He called all the shots leading up to Germany's defeat because he didnt trust the people around him.

I still can't understand why she was elected. Aho would have been better in every way.

Niinistö is pretty good tho.

This faggot was the definition of a cuck.

This

brian cowen