Daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2MtuMtyWgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=S2MtuMtyWgA

Daily reminder the USA is a representative republic and not a pure democracy.

Daily reminder no one cares what the city of jew York or commiefornia want

Daily reminder you're a fucking britbong

Still lost the presidency

You get a gold star for winning the irrelevant category

>win the popular vote
>still lose the election
If anyone got cucked, its hilldog

but we still president, nigger.

She lost Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin ahahahahahaha

daily reminder that the popular vote doesn't even matter

And if it did, trump would campaign to win it, it was about winning states, not dead people and illegals

Good thing the people don't decide who wins.

Okay.

daily reminder that trump won the election

Daily reminder that electoral college makes California irrelevant for picking presidents whch is perfect.

Signed Californian in the heart of liberalistan.

Why is the hair a meme?

Daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote in 2008. Why didn't you Soros shilling faggits cry about that in 2008?

She had to outspend Trump 5-to-1 just to get a participation trophy.

Daily reminder that there is a 1% margin of error in popular vote.

daily reminder:
i will post daily reminders after dec 19, every day, for all four years of trump's glorious presidency.
i will do the same for all 8 years of vp pence's run.
enjoy your sad, flailing, imminent decline, loser.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐What's your point fag?⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Daily reminder that the popular vote doesn't elect the president, bong.

daily reminder without the electoral vote only dense urban population centres would hold influence over the election.

daily reminder OP is either extremely uneducated or an underage dildo.

or a shill. Meaning even if OP was the smartest person in the world it wouldn't matter.

> You scored more goals, but my players ran faster so I win the match

what the shit

The MSM is in full war mode not against alternate media but THE PEOPLE

The MSM is at war with US because people no longer buy their lies wholesale
The MSM is at war with common people having free expression of ideas and having a medium of information OTHER than the MSM

Twitter is in full force banning anyone not 100% liberal faggots
Google is changing their algorithms AGAIN
Fagbook is being encourage by King Nigger to actively censor what THEY deem as "fake news"
The MSM has lost control of the narrative and are pissed, they didn't lose it to "alternative media" they lost it to the people, us common low born scum who should not be able to have our own narrative.

Lads we are in a full blown war against the MSM now and it is going to get worse or from a Sup Forums perspective A LOT MORE FUN.

We need to turn our attention towards journalists PERSONALLY, we need to turn on editors and news directors PERSONALLY.

Theses MSM organizations have made it perfectly clear they will personally destroy people and small businesses PERSONALLY if they do not kneel before their narrative.

They have no problem targeting average citizens for smear campaigns and attacks if they DARE say something counter to their leftist fascist globalist agendas.

So we should have no problem targeting them, dig up every piece of dirt on every journalist, their family their friends their neighbors, and if we can't find anything we will just make stuff up.

Keith Lberalman? cocaine addict pictures are floating around the internet of him snorting coke off a Philippino hooker ass

Wolf Bitcher? Killed his neighbors dog by feeding it huge amounts of dark chocolate because it barked too much

Anderson Creeper? We know he is gay but holy shit did you know he frequented bars that cater to 13-14 year old boys and plies them with booze and drugs to rape them?

get the idea?

to quote some user from last night:

Here's a simple analogy to deal with popular vote fags.

Trump wasn't trying to win the popular vote. He didn't campaign in or run ads in high population states like CA and NY.

It'd be like if you and I were playing chess and you got me in checkmate, but then I throw a fit and contest the results because I took more of your pieces. Those aren't the rules of the game- taking more of your opponents pieces isn't how you win, so of course you're not going to play with that as your primary goal- your primary goal is checkmate.

Trump wasn't playing to win the popular vote because the popular vote isn't how you win. He was playing to win the electoral college because those are the rules of the game. And he won.

If the rules were different before either candidate started campaigning, and the popular vote decided the president, we would've seen a much different campaign.

Hillary took more of Trump's pieces, but Trump put her in checkmate. And checkmate was the goal from the very beginning. Both candidates went in knowing this.

Does this analogy make sense? Will it make normies understand? I'm drunk as shit so I honestly have no clue, but it sounded good when I typed it.

>>Who's the president elect again? Tell me, I forget...

inculati da solo remainer di merda

can i have some of your stars

some super delegates don't get a full vote iirc

You keep saying that.
I do not think it means what you think it means.

You needn't make a new thread with this as the OP
Operation Journalistic Integrity or some shit

Liberals:

>How undemocratic Trump lost the popular vote, the electoral college is unfair!

>The electoral was put into place to defend us against the perils of democracy they need to not vote for Trump

Which is it?

No one cares Ahmed

And he's right. He would have, and he would have won. Trump merely saw a game that others were playing, sized it up, said, "I can win that!" and sat down and beat them at their own game, following their own rules. And now they're saying, "but if the rules were different you would have lost!" No, he would have sized up that game too, mastered it, and beat it.

Checked

daily reminder: nobody gives a shit

A lot of people don't give him enough credit. Trump is an actual genius.

The fact that she got more votes and STILL lost just makes her an even bigger failure.
She's a female Al Gore.

Actually he got like 70%.

The 20% that went to hillary was because of voter fraud.

And he still won.

The condom broke, the elites are losing power.

But trump won the popular vote of the majority of states

Britain uses the same system.

If every state had one electoral vote. Trump would still have won

Irrelevant. If the popular vote mattered, Trump would've campaigned in California and NY. But it doesn't so he didn't. He campaigned according to the system, and he won.

28 states voted trump

22 voted for Clinton?

Why should their voice be louder? The rule of the majority won.

A state isn't entitled to more electoral power just because of its size.

You were already given 55 electoral votes generously for California.

I think the neverTrumpers lost him the popular vote

that Johnson idiot got like 3 million more than last time and the McMullin fag some 500k

the neverTrumpers are mostly in cities and blue states, so they didn't matter as far as the EC goes but they are certainly the reason he lost the popular vote

Half of her votes have to go back to mexico, so I will let you guys have this small... small little win.

Yes millions of illegal Mexicans and dead people voted several times in Commiefornia. We have DNC party heads on tape admitting these practices and proof they did so in the primaries. They are not disputing the election because they know that under any scrutiny these actions would come to light.

Who cares?

Daily reminder that Trump is our next president.

Daily reminder that Trump will be President for at least the next 4 years while Hillary sacrificed her soul and countless others to Moloch for nothing.