Who /newbalance/ now? I needed new shoes and they make them wide for people with super flat feet like mine...

Who /newbalance/ now? I needed new shoes and they make them wide for people with super flat feet like mine. The Trump thing is just a bonus

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/new-balance-neo-nazis-trans-pacific-partnership-tpp-trade-agreement-trump/
newbalance.co.uk/nb1/new-balance-custom-574/US574-BLANK.html?PROD=mod-nav-nb1-1025
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I literally just ordered a couple pairs of shoes from them. I'll support any company that puts itself out there like they did.

Do they make shoes with lifts?

>5'3

>wearing running shoes when not engaged in sport

I bet you also wear oversized light blue jeans

I'm taking a shit and the guy next to me is wearing new balances. Should I ask him if he wants to maga?

Nah, properly fitting dark jeans, nothing baggy or skinny.

I have two pairs of new balance shoes and I am a muslim immigrant.

>not getting the 'alt-right' edition

Are we MAGA now?

What happened with NB anyway? I've been wearing 'em for years. They're comfy as fuck and have great support.

New Balance designs are so ugly.
Hopefully the MAGA designs will be sweet

These look good

I've been wearing NB for 15 years, because I don't care for nigger shoes like Nike and Reebok.

>totally cool to buy Nikes made in China/Tailand/Pakistan where wages are incredibly low
>no one complains about the poor little oppressed ethnic people
>New Balance makes shoes in the US
>supplies running shoes to the military
>Shitlibs throw a tantrum because the CEO didn't say he wanted to kill Trump
>New Balance pays their all American employees a living wage

Purge when?

Motherfucker I AM sport

MAGA model? Confirmed? Shill?
Me want

That was me bro.

We could have shared a chocolate kiss?

Last 6-7 pairs have been NB. I love the comfort and a good price. They're usually ugly though.

Anyone know if 100% are made in America. Is there a difference between New Balance in Canada and the US?

Companies dont always operate the same here as they do in America. I would be very annoyed to purchase them and find out that New Balance is distributed by a different company in Canada or something like that.

I need new shoes. Have any leafs looked into this? I will research it myself this weekend if no one replies. Im at work and looking to save some time.

Flag checks out

Not even all of them that are sold in the US are made in America. My one pair was made in Vietnam.

>supplies running shoes to the military
I didn't know they did this.

I've NB for the last few years because they are fucking COMFORTABLE. Trump thing is definitely a bonus kek.

As much as I want to make statement, my last pair of NB fucking sucked. Still aesics

Do you guys realize what this all means?

With the media's retardedness we can say any company we don't like is white supremacist and people will start boycotting and hating them.

The potential here is amazing

Have always thought they were good looking sneakers and they look real comfy. In no rush but I think I'll be buying my first pair next time I get new shoes. I like how Normie they look.

Yeah, they're standard PT gear for running.

I remember I wanted a pair of New Balances when I was a kid and my dad looked at me and said: "Why can't I just have a normal kid?"

I've been out of the game the last couple days. What did I miss on New Balance? Why is it the redpilled shoe now? Did they endorse Trump or something?

Yes

seeand some person said new balance is the white nationalist shoes.
>Sup Forums is one person

Are we really under attack from new balance shills? How many fucking threads now? Is this just a brave new frontier in shitposting?

The CEO of the company didn't even outright endorse Trump. He said something along the lines of being willing to work with him.

Liberals on Twitter took this to mean that the CEO was the reincarnation of Goebbels so they started crying about New Balance being Nazi shoes. An article on The Daily Stormer was published making fun of it all, so people are now saying New Balance is the official shoe of the Alt-Right.

Boots are the true white man's choice, but if you really need sneakers New Balance is a good choice.

they are manlet shoes on their own

I bought some last weekend, made in the UK

matches me maga hat

>not already owning vintage newbalance because of your Tibetan Sand Painting

Don't forget about libs burning NB shoes as anti-Trump protest.

>bloody shoes

Nigga I don't give a fuck what they look like. When a company puts its neck out there for Trump, I become a lifelong customer.

Isn't that bad for the admosphere :DDD

NB is good, but that pair looks like old man/autist shoes. Dr. House wears some like that and they make fun of him and he doesn't get that sweet CamCam pussy because of his dorky shoes. Just look at them clonking autismo shoes.

>I needed new shoes and they make them wide for people with super flat feet like mine.

I have small feet; I wear Keds. They fit well, they're cute. They're also made in America.

I wear Keds too. It would be cool if they backed Trump but they would lose their college girl sales.

>It would be cool if they backed Trump but they would lose their college girl sales.

That's true. Plus, Keds is all about that "girl power" shit. Which I don't really care about, but if it makes them money, then whatever.

Best colour scheme.

The shoes suck and we're forced to pay $80.00 for them.

t. Navy

Obama trying to fuck them on their government contract was the whole reason the owner endorsed trump.

shit thats sexy af

What are they called?

I have 4 pairs of AF1, a pair of Sweet Classic, a pair of Big High and a pair of Puma.

In before "nigger": no, shoes like have too narrow of a toe, I have a size 43.5 foot with 45-like toes, I once bought a pair of chucks and I looked like Sideshow Bob.

I would consider Adidas, but in their pursuit for european enrichment, niggers brought us the fake Superstar plague (other brands are blatant ripoffs but the superstars are awfully close to the original), so at this point if you buy Adidas you're wasting your money.

And running shoes in everyday life are for open homosexuals. Like: you're gay? Cool, wear Asics.

Any good NB sales?

not my taste

Great Lakes idiots gave you the wrong model. That fancy shoe computer thing doesn't work.

>tfw want to support NB but all their designs are so fucking ugly and autismo

Tent sale every summer at the Oxford, Maine outlet.

cnet.com/news/new-balance-neo-nazis-trans-pacific-partnership-tpp-trade-agreement-trump/

NB1.
You can customise them.

newbalance.co.uk/nb1/new-balance-custom-574/US574-BLANK.html?PROD=mod-nav-nb1-1025

Literally the shittiest shoe brand.
Only niggers can choose uglier shoes.

>tfw been wearing New Balance since middle school
Fucking bandwagoners, all of you.

SKRRRT

I bet you had a Lonsdale jacket too.

Fuck off with these threads pleb.

Not all of them, the CRT model looks great

I'll look at getting my brother a pair for Christmas.

These are embarrassing and made for kids, I can't believe grownups wear those

>my flag
>new balances
off yourself

Did I just go full autismo?

>t.clown

No one should wear jeans except farmers and construction workers. Slacks and trousers are the only acceptable choice.

Same, i hope some libtard tries to call me out on it so i can turn him in to the secret police

>Slacks and trousers are the only acceptable choice.
What are you, some kind of San Franciscan, Bay Area queer?

>:30 No.99182707▶
>
>Ill take "What is the battle of Tsushima for 1000, Alex"
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: wykuOzor) 11/18/16(Fri)15:20:40 No.99182729▶
wait till Cyber Monday user

MAGA fashion (fascion, perhaps?).

basically any pair they make with a heel like pic related might as well be lifts.

>6'3'' but look 6'5'' in my New Bs

Only buy New Balance Classics. Pic related are turbo autist-core.

Damn that's gay

>not having left shoe = "Alt." & right shoe = "Right"

Comfy AND red-pilled here

M
Athletic footwear
G
A

I've got a pair of those - Nike's are a tad too narrow though so I wear them mostly for taking the kids to the park; they don't seem sturdy enough for hiking.

Sketchers are better

you mean Skechers

New balance has always been good because they have a special size for people with large foot arch.

would buy

Just ordered a pair. I've been wearing Chinese-made Saucony Jazz the last two times I bought shoes because they go for under $50, but especially with the last pair, you get what you pay for.

They still look very silly, definitely designed for morbidly obese people in mind.

the heels go up around the outside, cupping the heel of your foot
the sole isn't that high

Got mine on order, just waiting.

Asked what to have on the back of them when I saw you could do that on the custom order. A FUCKING LEAF with digits decided I should have Trump Pence.

There are six historical trends over history:

>rags (from the fucking stone age to the XVI century)
>faggotwear (XVII and XVIII)
>gentlemen mobster, non autistic (XIX until the fucking 60's)
>hipster bum (until the 80's)
>casual shit everyone should use (the 90's)
>fucking Peter Pan/Bieber faggot shit (XXI).

The later also includes snobshits with their fancy wool tops, leather shoes and miscellaneous overpriced "office wear" since they are as much faggots as the previous.

I prefer the fucking 90's. I wear jeans and dark sneaks. And you are a massive faggot in Peter Pan tights.

Noice

they're still pretty high i'm like 6'4 and 6'5.5 with NBs on

i wonder if custom NBs ship to europe?

Found the faggot

eh, I usually just go for comfort

The Fast Show.

Fuckin ledgendery.

synthetic leather? lol no!

thanks.

Me too desu.

Because of the protests I checked the market again and found out that they're making workboots now, like I've been begging them to do for years.

Yeah, we've already discussed this.

Those are horrifying.