Brit/pol/ - historic counties edition

>Snoopers Charter Passed
zdnet.com/article/snoopers-charter-expansive-new-spying-powers-becomes-law/

>Are Nige for Peerage
news.sky.com/story/is-ukips-nigel-farage-in-line-for-a-peerage-10659541

>Tories threaten to take power away from House of Lords if it stalls Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-house-of-lords-delay-theresa-may-article-50-vote-parliament-a7422731.html

>British woman 'arrested in Dubai after reporting rape
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38013351

>Sinking Sturgeon faces growing calls to RESIGN over shambolic Brexit threats
express.co.uk/news/uk/733523/Nicola-Sturgeon-called-on-to-resign-over-SNP-sleaze-and-Brexit-threats

>Sir David Attenborough receiving death threats over Donald Trump comment
standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/sir-david-attenborough-receiving-death-threats-over-donald-trump-comment-a3398321.html

>UK charity warns tourists in Dubai not to report rape after woman who was 'gang raped' arrested
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/rape-victim-dubai-united-arab-emirates-uae-extra-marital-sex-report-detained-in-dubai-police-charity-a7422326.html

>Sturgeon sunk by Ruth Davidson during fiery FMQs
express.co.uk/news/uk/733376/Ruth-Davidson-Nicola-Sturgeon-FMQs-Scotland

>Tornadoes hit Wales and Midlands
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38016701

>Petition to increase defence spending as Donald Trump calls for NATO allies to do more.
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/172383

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/733656/Question-Time-Cat-Boyd-Brexit-EU-referendum-did-not-vote-audience-Stirling-European-Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEATH TO KAREN, MEME MERCHANT AND RIMMER!

Yes and you also end up with those children being raised by retarded single mothers, reducing the quality of people overall

DIDN'T EVEN VOTE

Why don't celebs donate?

tripcunts out

DRUMPF WILL LOSE!

Do you hear the people sing?

Why the fuck didn't she lie?

seriously, these faggots we have now and worse than a hundred YKTDs

They're too busy peacocking and fake-crying like the vapid 2-faced arseholes they are

liberals are too intellectual and moral to lie

Because she isn't very intelligent.

Who the fuck is she? Birds with black hair are tasty.

Why do people keep condemning Russia for Syria? Why are they intent on satiating identity politics when they've clearly lost?

Some silly Scottish cunt
express.co.uk/news/uk/733656/Question-Time-Cat-Boyd-Brexit-EU-referendum-did-not-vote-audience-Stirling-European-Union

THIS

this gas tripniggers

>america

Best sex of my life was with black-haired Scots girl so she's making me come over all nostalgic.

The best children in need was when Alan Sugar did a celeb-apprentice skit and the dragons from dragons den did a dancing routine.

Collective wealth of over £2 billion and they were asking regular people to donate money to build football pitches for kids in Africa.

Oh I forgot to mention that this was during the recession.

Poor lad desu

Wow, this is the first year I legitimately had no idea Children in Need was on. Not that I'd have watched it either way.

Unless you're a big PC dyke or a refugee then I doubt you're her type mate

u wot

post pics :3

I wouldn't quite go that far desu

Is it Children in Need tonight? Got rid of telly.

"son"

That reminds me.

The TV licence man came round mine the other day.

I thought they were a myth.

I only know as they had some charity shit going when I went for lunch.

The only thing children need is the final solution.

Did you tell him to fuck off?

Yeah and it's as representative of the population as you'd expect

If only I had some. This was way back, before camera phones were much good.

did you invite him in for a nice cuppa and a chat?

Going to church on Sunday lads. Never been before. Wish me luck.

Don't ever let one in your house, they aren't allowed in no matter what spiel they give you

There's nothing wrong with using a trip

Yes, but "Londoners for Gibsmedats" might be more appropriate

blow it up for peaceful purposes then call them racist

Well it's on the BBC and they seem to think that everywhere is London

Post Karens

Why? Do you believe?

Si did I TBQH. Refuse to pay the fuckin' Beeb 150 quid a year to spread their lefty shit.

What just happened on children in need? Bunch of teenagers playing music badly, and it cuts to the other studio

Who the fuck is this bint

No it was odd.

He kept calling me "bruv" and when I admitted I didn't have a licence he confiscated my TV.

Fuck me. I know I'm the last white man in London, didn't realise it was the same everywhere!

hope it's church of england lad

Only if you post some enoch's back at me

Karen is shit

Wedding or Funeral?

was he..melanin enhanced?

i fucked ur mum nig

I want to forcefully impregnate Karen. I want to stalk her late at night from bar to bar as she hangs out with friends, waiting for her to go home alone I shall drag her into the darkest, filthiest corner of London. The devil himself will cry tears of joy as he is about to witness the unholy sins I will perform on Karen for my own and her pleasure. The magnetic field of the earth itself shall breakdown due to the savage, primal force of relentless breeding as I pump gallons of my seed inside her womb, filling and covering her in cum until she is a mindbroken, loveslobbering pile of bodyly fluids...

God save the Queen.

Sure thing Ahmed

please tell me you're not going to make a thing out of this

>only true patriots know what happens next

I want to forcefully impregnate german wimmen. I want to stalk her late at night from bar to bar as she hangs out with friends, waiting for her to go home alone I shall drag her into the darkest, filthiest corner of London. The devil himself will cry tears of joy as he is about to witness the unholy sins I will perform on Karen for my own and her pleasure. The magnetic field of the earth itself shall breakdown due to the savage, primal force of relentless breeding as I pump gallons of my seed inside her womb, filling and covering her in cum until she is a mindbroken, loveslobbering pile of bodyly fluids...

>He kept calling me "bruv" and when I admitted I didn't have a license he confiscated my TV.

This.

>I want to forcefully impregnate Karen
Typical german immigrant

How old is Karen? Is she loli?

Lol he probably was just a local chav who saw you get a tv delivered and though he could con you

Singing the song of angry men.

Not helped by the fact Londoners are seemingly taught that they're normal average citizens
Nah don't worry it was a London school m8

In regard to the snoopers charter being passed I would like to take the opportunity to call out GCHQ and say this: I'd totally ram my cock right up inside Theresa May's cinnamon hole giving it a thorough wiggle until the ice frosting finishes the bun :^)

lolifags need to be killed

What? you let him take your telly? Did he have a gun?

At least Germany is assimilating to Muslim culture well.

is keto a meme diet lads?

The workers revolution is nigh

Jesus wept! You krauts really are a bunch of degenerates ain't ya?

yes what are you looking to do lose weight or bodyfat or bulk or what

I am

He has to be joking m8, no one is that daft!
Made me kek all the same

>the commie shitposters have arrived

Wars were started for less.

all of the above and gain big muscles like mr motivator

any of you fags want a Ck2 game?

I got triggered by the short global warming section in planet earth 2 =(

Has anyone got the gif of corbyn dancing

no.

*snoops on your browser history*
oi oi what's this then?

How the Fuck isn't there a massive movement against the snoopers charter ?
When there are movements against literally everything else ?
This is something I could get behind for once

Tv's aren't just for watching bbc though. He shouldn't be allowed to do that.

You were joking about him taking your telly and I fell for it, surely?

I am agnostic atheist - I think God probably doesn't exist.

But I think a widespread belief in God and divine judgement is nessisary for the kind of peaceful society in which I'd like to live. And on a personal level, I can't function without an objective morality. And there can be no objective morality without God - so I will act as if he does exist and prey that he does.

I'm just really enthusiastic about denying the holocaust, don't judge me

Assuming you are working out with real exercises and not 1kg dumb bells. Eat 500 Calories above maintenance of any food just not too much fatty shit for 6 months at least then cut moderately while lifting a lot. Don't forgot Compound exercises and a little bit of cardio and some core shit

>female police officers bust down your door
>SIR WE HAVE A WARRANT TO CHECK YOUR INTERNET HISTORY
>..o..okay
>SIR, YOU SEEM TO BE BROWSING A LOT OF ADULT SITES, DO YOU NEED MILKING
>uh sure
>SEND IN JAMAL, SARG

No... Like I said he just kept saying "bruv" and that I had to "sort it out"

He also took the PS4 which makes no sense to me

Can't play or else May will get me for downloading all the DLC from /gsg/'s archive.
Have a picture from my most recent playthrough instead.