Trump made Sup Forums Less Racist

I've noticed since this whole Trump thing Sup Forums has been less racist. I have been on Sup Forums for a while and I can tell you I've noticed the level of racism go out. Before the election if Rudy Giuliani or Chris Christie came up in a conversation, the first thing Sup Forums would do is point out how they are non-white and therefor inferior. If Jamie Dimon came up Sup Forums would point out how Greeks are not white and therefor inferior. Now that Trump has won and Sup Forums has backed him Sup Forums doesn't even mention race anymore. Sup Forums even loves black people now who are right-wing like that black cop who wants martial law declared.

Has Trump destroyed Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtBbyglq37E
youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's just like, your opinion

didn't you get the memo? we are full-on JIDF now

go in any trump thread now and mention the israel connections and it's fucking radio silence.

True

But it's true.

I still hate niggers

No, the roleplayers just went back to Sup Forums after the election.

>roleplayers
Are you calling neo-nazis roleplayers?

Hey rabbi...watcha doin?!

(((Leftists))) are the cause of 99% of the shit that happens

No one could ever disagree with that

what happened to US niggers is down to their 'anti racism'

Can't imagine any blacks being like this now

youtube.com/watch?v=KtBbyglq37E

Not really, if some Germans invaded and told that we should kill niggers I would do it for him.

i miss nightly nigger threads

Fucking kek. Dumb nigger got what he deserved

I think you're just a newfag.

goddamn that's satisfying

Sup Forums is remedial.

The racism was remedial.

Most will never admit this.

Sup Forums really is the new jew.

Sup Forums always swings towards the site that isnt currently in power

why is race even important?

Fuck you nigger you don't get to label me like that I'm a proud tranny racist pro-choice pro-life gun advocate cis white male who identifies as a half-black, half-Chinese, half-Jew 3 year old girl with Down's syndrome.

Digits nigger, that's why.

Because it's relevant. There are distinctions between races in different contexts, and it's natural to make judgements based on those.

It's not natural to take individuals for the collective however.

Absolute rekt'd

Being under attack is what makes us racist, knowing that attack will soon cease helps ease that racism to a degree.

It's foolish to act like people just decided, "oh lets kill all the niggers", and that there's wasn't a cause to think that way.

I'm pretty racist by most standards, but I don't actually hate anyone -- you could even say that I enjoy being around other cultures in moderation. I just want a future for myself and my children, and I know they have no future in a Brazilified America full of progressive ghettos and cuck laws. If you make me choose between exterminating the transgressors or surrendering my children to a lifetime of condemnation, I'll choose the first. If on the other hand, you leave me alone and let the meritocracy play out, I won't bother anyone. That's why America works, because of the meritocracy inherent to maximizing individual liberty.

>why does race matter
>every source of information aside from Sup Forums tells you that all people are equal, blank slates
>tens of thousands of years of independent evolution resulted in dramatic differences based on where they were from in the world
>saying this opinion in your biology class will get you an F

Because leftists have temporarily won with the whole "everything is politics" bullshit. Can't escape their nonsense.

It's really only important in a world in which you're forced to share your country with these people.

Most peopple wouldn't mind blacks if they weren't forced to directly or indirectly pay for the consequences of their actions.

Sup Forums was always satire stormkike. Sorry for fooling you. Surely you realize after the 50th "based" Sheriff Clarke thread.

everyone including you disagrees with that

lol , noob we never were >:P
jesus was black see.

This, and also in group favouritism over resource management and allocation.

Fuck you nigger

Well many nazis aren't racist some are against anti-semitism so it didn't convince me

I don't see why you think your future and your children future is under threat. the problem is about money, not race. Economic inequality, not merit. Nobody is 10000x more talented than another person, that's retarded

STOP IT!

Honestly, I don't mind black people. What I do mind is ignorant chimp outs that majority of them do. The black people I do know hate niggers just as much if not more.

Stupid fucking melonsucker got what he deserved

He really did. It's sad. Nationalists can co-exist with black people so long as we can keep some distance from them.

It's all the "immigrant" newfags the election brought in. They outnumber the oldfags and have changed pol culture.

i agree cunts her for the election need to fuck off now pls. so many threads about some "based" google.

Ah right

>you are not worse than a nigger

OK M8

sure troll

Giuliani looks very White.Fuck off Nigger.

all decent people hate shitheads - even those of the same color

>I don't see why you think your future and your children future is under threat
Because they are. White western culture, our inheritance from the enlightenment, is the cornerstone of our greatness -- and it's under threat by crypto-communists, who reject even the most fundamental aspects of Hermetic philosophy. Their ideology is diametrically opposed to the sort of success I want for myself and my children.

>the problem is about money, not race
Money represents wealth, which is must be created first. You don't just create money and hand it out and woo-hoo everyone is rich, you create value first, which is something that white people are uniquely good at. As a society transitions into multiculturalism, the decreasing share of value creators are forced to subsidize an increasing share of net losers. That paradigm cannot sustain itself and will invariably collapse. Only whites and east asians currently demonstrate, on average, the ability to sufficiently produce beyond their own consumption.

>economic inequality, not merit
Economic inequality as it pertains to race only exists as a byproduct of other inequalities.

>nobody is 10000x more talented than another person, that's retarded
Plenty of people are.

>person a is an equatorial guinean with an iq of 59
>he's an alright guy, but he couldn't build a two story house with all the construction equipment and blueprints in the world
>person b is swiss with an iq of 107
>can build a cabin with basic tools, without ever having done so
>can draw up plans, put together a team, and build an indefinite number of homes

Person B easily has the capacity to create 10,000x more value in society than person A. In fact, in person B's society, person A will consume more resources than he produces.

We have a shot at real change now, rather than just screaming into the void. That tempers things.

dropped!

He has Sicilian ancestry

>be a lazy and unemployed nigga
>see the white man working hard to actually earning money to provide his family
>like the worthless nigga you are you suddenly try to make the white mans life harder for no good reason
>get rekt by the white man

>nazis
and you claim to be from Sup Forums

Do they allow niggers in Canada?

Thought it was just chinks

Even niggers hate niggers

is he a quadriplegic now?

>Dropped and KO'd in 2 hits
kek

Please tell me that coon fucking died.

always kill the traitor before your enemies, Sup Forums forgot that.

I could bring those back.

Dumb nigger

This tbqh Senpai
I still think he's a good guy in that he's fighting the symptoms of (((their))) influence, but he is quite tied to the (((source)))

This is the nigger thread?

pol was alot more fun before the election :(

Shut up you leaf nigger cunt

I don't think we're less racist, at least I'm not personally. We're just less angry. We're having important victories across the board, success is improving our own mind set, and making us less full of rage.

If asked, most people here will still say they hate niggers, jews, and whatever other degenerate races are fucking their countries, like spics for America, and pakis across Europe. However, we're starting to beat them. We don't need to shout and scream "FUCK THE SHITSKINS WHITE POWER NOW" to help ourselves feel better anymore.

We can laugh at their misfortune, and injuries. We can celebrate our own triumphs. Sup Forums is white pilled.

It's turning into one

Trump wants a United America. American's first. Not some racial label. Not all blacks are blue-pilled cows being milked by the system.

Still lots of hate for BLM though.

More normalfags.
Also you get banned for making nigger-hate threads now because Hiro wants Sup Forums to be politics only.

This

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q

Holy shit Ivanka converted to Judaism and married an Orthodox fucking Jew. Why do none of these goyim care? You think just because the Jew pretends to be on your side he actually is?

KeK saved

what about politically nigger hate threads?

There's no rule saying Sup Forums is politics only, this board has always allowed nigger hate threads until very recently.

The people who are deleting those threads are by asshurt Janitors not Hiro. I doubt Hiro even knows who trump is.

>tfw no nigger OC in over 5 years

It's the red-neck idiots who hates negroes who are the real racists here. Nazis were never against other races, but pro own race. It was about improving their nation and its people, trying to get the best out from the youth. Of course many here take the bait and adapt to the picture of a hating bigots they want us to be, when in reality it is the opposite.

Actually it can be attributed to the extremely large influx of newfags.

Of course, saying all non germanics are not white is a bit silly, but i'll still be calling the irish potato niggers.

Niggers are still niggers, of course

I got banned for it, it didn't get deleted. What I got banned for isn't a fucking rule.

See that stance?

That guy did Greco-Roman in high school

That's fucking pathetic. They really need to have background checks before making random characters mod.

Kek confirms race is irrelevant on a case-to-case basis.

>whites and east asians have demonstrated to produce more than they consume

Desu non illegal south Americans, MENA, and even south Asians have proven to be productive or at least have the potentioal to be, judging by their histories.

Yeah.

Anti-semitism has probably increased though

Nice double doubles and regular doubles.

Agreed. At least a year moderating /r/politics before you're considered.

They need to make bitching at mods easier, they'll just fucking kick you from IRC instantly because you're not a part of their endless circlejerk like the biggest tripfags in the world.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts

I came.

the zero zum game of if they mention israel once they are shills will eliminate all politicians.Also not all jews are bad, but the worst progressives are jews.

Nigger hate falls into "other related topics" and any newfag mod who has a problem with that can suck a chode.

How Sup Forums has fallen, I mean look at Sup Forums it's filled with tumblrtoon loving freaks who bitch at everything.

they did not leave.

notice how Trump gen is still rolling?

these kids are not leaving. the site is dead. We've got to be 30% reddit at this point, it's enough to destroy the quality of the Board.

people make a thread with no more than a screenshot of a news article.
ask for source, and YOU get berated.

fuck this place. too many new fags don't understand quality control and it's too late now.

People are having an emotional approach when talking about race, which is what they want, to play the race card. Instead we should rather have a rational approach to the matter, so we are able to have the debate of improving and maintaining our race like Darwin wanted.

People are unabashedly asking for sources on things in Sup Forums without being berated for it, even when the source is right in the filename.
It's been overrun with fujoshits as well.

I never thought I'd see the day.

tell me how general nigger hate is relevant to politics. I would understand if there is actual debating being done, or if it was relevant due to current events like chimpouts, but come on nigga we're not Sup Forums.

And just because a rule hasn't been enforced, it doesn't mean it wasn't a rule, just look at illegal immigration and all the retards arguing about it taking away their rights and so on.

Someone who knows more about Nazi History should make a fake news article-looking image about a remarkable number of Sup Forums members taking down posters of Hitler and replacing them with [slightly less racist Nazi]. On average, Sup Forums has become 16% less racist since the Trump campaign began.

>Sup Forums always swings towards the site that isnt currently in power

In my 9 years of Sup Forums, I always knew people here are contrarian as fuck, but I didnt actually think this would be true on Sup Forums.

I can already see all the THANKS TRUMP posts a year from now.

The same way it's relevant to politics when it's seen in a negative light. Race plays a massive roll in our politics and if you disagree then you must first prove that we do not note race in election nor in the way they affect our societies.
Anti-Nigger threads have traditionally been threads to supply justification for these as anyone who has been here for more than a month knows well.