You can only post in this thread if your country hasn't been invaded by Britain

HOL UP HOL UP WHERE MY AFRIBROS AT?

when was my country invaded by britain?

god damn, grandad's based

This probably counts UN intervention as invasion.

nice, then we set a record, we were invaded (by air) by 19 countries at the same time

When did we get invaded by brits lmao

When was Mexico invaded?

Kazakhstan
Mexico
Caucasus region
Chile

I think belgium has only been invaded when it was part of germany, so I'm sure we're clear on a technicality

technically, I suippose I can post in your slide thread

go and do something useful yuou cuk

They probably count intervening in the Russian Civil War

My country was never invaded by Britain, reporting in

???

What? And when have we ben invaded? Only one was a french manlet

It counts our wars with the turks when you were a part of the ottomans
Russian empire, crimean war
Spanish Empire war, thirty years war
napoleonic wars

It's a dumb system.

It was more like a free passage through. When foreign troops actually won against France, there were swiss units amongst them

Helvetic Republic in the coalition wars

Da fuck, OP? When did britbongs invade Baltic states?

I've posted a thread like this before

It was filled with non countries saying "when were we invaded by britain"

Ethiopia I beleive was able to fend them off back in the day
>Where are they now?

>Spanish Empire war
That doesn't exist
>thirty years war
England did jack shit in that war and Britain wasn't even formed

Bolivian fag reporting in.

Feels bad man, our gen-pool is shit.

nigga what

We've been allies since ever basically...why the fuck are we on the map?

>tfw never invaded

>Britain then, Britain today.

Goddamn Britain, what the fuck happened?

japan was never invaded by the british, and many of these countries didnt even exist when they were "invaded"

:)

retirement

He's saying we've been invaded by Britain, because the puppet government in Bern lost against a multinational coalition of which anglos were part.
At the 7th attempt.

rule Britannia
proud of you, dad

Shit map, Romania was never invaded by Brits.

you have Napoleon to thank for that. Is not like the Britain ever invaded Portugal for being Portugal it was more a invasion on the tecnical side to help the Portugal to kick the frogs out.

I had no idea they invaded Mexico and Greenland before this moment.

>invaded

you mean visited by the Royal Parliament of Peace, right?

I'm just feeling a little triggered by your Patriarchal Hate SPpeech, this is a Leftist Japanese Paper Folding and Moon Rune Calligraphy forum after all

we weren't invaded, there was nothing here

this map counts "troops stationed in place" as "invasion"

the peninsular war counts as "invading portugal" even though >we were liberating it

Wtf definition is that. As part of NATO, of course you have some soldiers deployed in many ally countries.

How is that invasion, lol.

Retarded map, retarded topic.

When did Brits invade Finland? You are using ''invaded'' rather liberally here.

The British have Angloe'd their way in history admirably but you don't have to make shit up.

>Romania mad that they got their shithole invaded

Reporting in

>This triggers the gipsy

>>we were liberating it
it was more watching portuguese peasants reking frogs

countries that has invated england: Denmark and Normans (Danish vikings settled in France).

I actually have no idea why Switzerland is on the map.

I doubt it was during the Napoleonic Wars, Switzerland was a battlefield and a zone of transit primarily for Austrian, Russian and French armies (British forces were more to the north, west and south).

Could potentially be the Thirty Years's War, although England's intervention was very brief and focused mainly on Spain and France in the late 1630s.

Could potentially be the later years of the Hundred Years' War in the 15th century when England and Burgundy had a strong alliance against France and Burgundian lands still included parts of present day Cantons of Vaud, Neuchâtel, Berne and Fribourg.

Again, could include accidental bombings in World War II (although would that be characterized as an "invasion"?) or probably accidental border crossings (mainly Graubünden and northwestern Switzerland) in World War I.

So my only other idea is that British troops faced Swiss mercenaries on the battlefields of the world.

>the most irrelevant countries thread.
Also, how the fuck could Britain be invaded by Britain?

>HOL UP HOL UP WHERE MY AFRIBROS AT?

Stockholm probably

Do any britons feel any patriotism to their own country? For example any englishmen who feel patriotic to England, or scotsmen or the welsh? Is it just to Great Britain as a whole?