i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479436040414.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>First Lil Wayne
>Now Kayne West

We're winning, aren't we?

>NO MORE GLOBALISM
>COOPERATIVE NATIONALISM

yep.

How did this go? Any interesting comments besides this one?

MAKE ANIME REAL AGAIN
also checked

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479436040414.webm

>New Balance shoes and new MAGA hat arrive today
>Sesh confirmed for AG

KEK

that last one is reserved for the Saudis

DRUMPF BTFOOOO

CopNat.
I like it.

omg i cant even

I had a dream that my former boss saw me at the store while I was shopping and they asked me to come back to work for them and I was about to do it but then someone yelled "HE VOTED TRUMP" and they started cursing me out and then Ted Cruz came up to me and said "Don't worry, Dahnald, just think of all the delegates I have now" and I replied "How does that help me, Ted? Why are you even here?" and he pulled out a gun and massacred all the people in the store then morphed into a guac bowl. I was expecting Jeb to show up but I guess he was too slow because it never happened and I personally hated Guac so I just kept walking and moved on. Then when I made it to my car outside I saw Sarah Palin who was only wearing an American Flag (like a towel) and riding a white horse. She asked me if I saw Ted anywhere, but I completely sperged out and said "PLS BE MY GF" and she actually said yes... but before I could hold hands and kiss she winked at me and said "you betcha" while riding off into the sunset. I was confused but somehow I knew that she had returned to Alaska. Then I walked home because I forgot I had a car and passed Jeb who was walking to the store for the guac bowl or so I assumed. Then I finally made it home and opened my front door, only to be savagely tackled by a white haired flash. It was fast. Ruthless. I kept getting tackled. It was like I had been thrown into a tornado. Couldn't see straight, couldn't even tell what it was but I felt myself being pushed all around my house, then finally flung across the living room over a few now toppled couches. As I looked up, battered and bruised, I heard it roar: "Awooooooooo~" and immediately felt terrified. She kept inching closer like a predator and I knew I was going to die. She had a hungry look in her eyes. The last thing I remember before waking up was feeling claws tearing my clothes off and incredible dick pains. When I woke up I had ejaculated in my sleep.

what do I do guys? what did it mean?

any fa/tv/irgin can recommend me some political movies about the usa?

In the last days i have watched JFK, Bobby, Mitt and W.

I would really like to see something about nixon or lyndon johnson or something interesting

AWOOOO ?

ANIME WILL BE REAL

>I am confident that with Mr Trump in charge, japan will find an ally to make waifus real

what did he mean by this?

Bannon: "Economic nationalism unleashed"

Abe said the anime portraying the election will be done by madhouse.

Lincoln.
Frost v Nixon.
LBJ does Dallas.

Make Japan independent and allow them to have their own military. Let them deal with fatty Kim Jong.

As much as we like to pretend that our power and reach is unlimited, it isn't. We have limited resources and should put America first.

Abe is more nationalist himself than previous PMs.

He's been under flack for wanting to re-militarize Japan.

Trump means Hitler in German.

???

>we memed an alliance of nationalists for months, which included Farage, Le Pen, Wilders, Putin and others
>now its come out Bannon literally wants to create an international coalition of nationalists to work with Trump, which Le Pen has already accepted

We're really doing it

I'll second Frost v Nixon. It's a good watch.

Whats Millers formal role gonna be?

didn't abe shittalk anime too?

said something along the lines of "anime was a mistake" and blasted virgin loser japanses weebs

or maybe I'm confusing him with someone else

Oh yeah i saw lincoln, thought it was waay to pretentious.

How is that movie with dicaprio playing a president tho?

Lincoln
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

you're thinking of miyazaki famigo

PEOPLES PARTY LEADER

Baby steps user. We just need to keep Trump protected.

Do you people who get on here and brag up all these memes of your hero live in a bubble and not realize that 117 million people who were eligible to vote, didn't. That means the majority of the population is anarchist and didn't want any leader. Republicans and democrats are the minority. This isn't some Soros operation, when people start getting pissed that their civil liberties are being trampled they will burn cities to the ground and scream for the blood of trump. Freedom is that damned important. Fuck Soros. Fuck all the globalists. But most importantly, fuck the treacherous traitors who lie their way into power and pretend to be a populist nationalist for the people while using chicanery and deceit to push for select globalist agendas that he can get away with pushing out to the people.

Fuck all you assholes. You're not clever, you're not smart, hell I bet most of your family is barely literate.

The sleeping giant will wake up and shake the fleas of this nation off once you guys start trying to step on states rights. And that isn't Hillary talking, nor Soros, nor any paid bullshit. That is just the way things will go.

And it will be horrific.

When you try to cram your damned fascism down the throats of the anarchist majority you will have cities burn to the ground and nothing left to collect money from when all the people start refusing to pay all their taxes.

Fuck this shit.

He was right though

Speech writer most likely

Just looked it up; it's titled "Frost/Nixon".

TRUMP NOT MAKING ANIME REAL

YOU TRICKED ME POL

post more of these

>You're hanging out with your tomodachis discussing why Asuka is best girl and Rei a shit when these two gentlemen approach

What do?

God willing.

>cooperative nationalism
So everyone has pride in themselves and we all mutually respect this pride putting the needs of our nations first? That's beautiful.

are maga shops still done here? can someone put a hat on pic related for me?

war on christmas continues

santa lives matter

Fucking feminists killed Christmas

Uhh guys?

What did he mean by this?

accept the bear they buy me because they are fellow asukabros too

Would you let me immigrate to your country, America-sempai?

That's the idea and the only real way to have a prosperous global society of different and separate cultures.

>we LBJ now

wew

I hope he fucking sues the shit out of that mall. You can't fucking fire someone for expressing their political beliefs.

>majority of the population is anarchist based purely on the fact they didn't vote

Good lord, is this copy pasta or are you really this delusional?

HAHAHHAHAHA DRUMPF SETTLED UNIVERSITY CASE.

CONFIRMED CON MAN

CANT BELIEVE YOU RETARDED BURGERS ELECTED A CON MAN AS PRESIDENT

LEGALLY

Fake

I thought libshits liked LBJ though

Who do you think will be Secretary of State?

That and come together to unite on issues that affect all of us. Like Islamic terrorism. Otherwise we stay out of each others business and live happily.

Well, ofc, what am I, a Mexican?

lbj actually said 200 years.

>no admission of guilt

also did u know trump is orange lol

fucking kek

No admission of guilt

wait are you saying quadruple doubles

eight 7's

HE SPEAKS SOFTLY but LOUDLY

MAGA

So was there any truth to that Pizzagate thing? The media and my Jewish grandparents say it's fake.

I want all you frog fucks who think you're going to be tough shit against the masses to look at that number.

117 million

Remember that is the number of people you will be going to war with when you implement your hypocritical flipflop bullshit onto the people.

Remember they outnumber both the republicans and democrats.

Remember that fascists.

>tfw no general on Sup Forums will ever be able to match the number of posts Trump Gen has had

at least he's a man

Theyre waiting.

Countdown before they start attacking Candice

Then get your ass over here and MAGA

Reference to LBJ saying the niggers would be voting democrat for 200 years. Exact quote.

Rohrabacker

W-wait..
Flynn named the Jew?
But I thought he was a ZOG shill?
I also thought he wanted War with Russia, but then calls out the jews for taking out Assad?
But then isn't he buddies with the Turks?
I'm so confused..
Is our Foreign policy and relations that fucked up and twisted?

"delusional?"

You're calling me delusional, and your side doesn't believe in evolution?

*clapclapclap* Good job

I never watched it but Asuka is definitely the best girl.

She has the best fap material. All her doujins are ebin :DDDDD

back to r/politics

>thinking asuka is any better

Gemini was the best golden zodiac knight tho

What?

Reichsminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda

no but abe is super right wing conservative and most likely hates the stuff

It's mostly just coincidences and odd behavior
they don't have any hard evidence

>tfw the media falls for the b8 again and redpill blacks on (((Democrats)))

k
I'll be over there as soon as I finish college, gotta take advantage of that free European higher education

We need more Europeans. We'll have plenty of room once we deport all the illegals and mudslimes.

>SJW caller on Hannity, 'Trump is going to create so many jobs that it will affect the climate'