Absolute Madman

He's done it! He's /our/ guy now!
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/799730818700771328

He's a social chameleon.
He's a smart businessman, he adapted his product to be consumed by right wing people like us.

What do I care about 1943 military iq tests?

this
why would he randomly post this?
does he have some sort of argument to go along with it, or no?

What's sad is that even saying blacks have lower IQ than whites and asians is deemed the most taboo of taboo statements, even though it can't be racist because it is a scientific fact.

The real question is, why do blacks have lower IQ than whites and asians?

Whites confirmed higher IQ than Asians.

This
We need more up to date data

Just like dog breeds. Whites, blacks, hispanics, and asians are all different breeds. Black people are the violent and stupid breed.

Those datasets prove that it's Informed Quota for most people rather than Intelligence Quota.

>it can't be racist because it is a scientific fact
THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG FUCKO

>implying IQ doesn't limit educational attainment due to limited cognitive ability

> implying socio-economic factors don't affect those SOLDIERS

We're talking about soldiers for fuck sake, this is not a random sampling of normal fags.

>any college, 117 iq

This is definately not the case today at least.

There was a draft during WW2. That's as random as you can get.

don't currynigger-americans have the highest IQ among all ethnic groups in the USA in the modern day?
I don't think of IQ as being a good measure for those who are desirable in this country.
Asian-Americans have high IQ but need to go back

> longitudinal

from 1943..............

oh wow another one to put in /ourguy/ list

That comment section was hilarious.
>b-but Asians have higher IQ, everybody knows this fact!
That one ''fact'' is never contested by anyone.

>Hispanic
>Race

Hispanic is not a race and hispanic is not a racial group

There's white hispanics
Black hispanics
Asian hispanics

Hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial one in government and official terms

All brown bad stinky poor hispanics are mestizos

Mestizos are a racial group. Not hispanic. Some hispanics like Ted Cruz are white.

You have a low IQ and I know you are going to give me a meme childish emotional response so don't bother because you have a low IQ and I suspect you are a nigger or a jew trying to blame mestizo crimes on the white spanish man

Call me really autistic, but I lean very hard in the theory that Asians are clever because they dedicated time learning their language and symbols

This really frequent use of memory recall and application especially at a young age keeps them sharp

Just look at the education numbers, they all go up with more education, not because hurr durrrrr they gain two smarts, but because they actively memorize and apply, it keeps the mind sharp and focused

My children are definitely getting language tutors prioritized over sports or music

Asians are trained in test taking. They don't know shit. The numbers are inflated in China and the stereotype is promoted in America.

That's actually kind pretty ignorant because Asian languages have a diverse array of alphabets.

Japanese writing is extraordinarily complicated, but Korean is pretty simple. English is more complicated than Korean.

They can manage those languages because of their intelligence, and not the other way around. Haitians had to retard their language up because their population can't wrap their minds around the intricacies of French writing.