Norway NO!

> "We have never experienced anything like this, there is talk of a large and coordinated action against Afghans across the country."
>Monday night police began a large-scale action in which a total of 73 Afghan men were arrested and informed that they had received a final rejection of their asylum applications.
>In many of the cases the expulsion is on the grounds that the boys are older than specified. After medical examinations and dental checks, the age has been set at older than 18 years.
>One of the imprisoned "boys" tried in connection with the enprisonment-hearing in the Oslo City Court to take his own life. He could not appear before the making of the ruling, because he "had attempted to committ suicide during the break before the judgement, and was injured."

aaaand hidden at the bottom of the article
>In court documents it also appears that the police initially had a list with 140 names. Several of those who were not retrieved had already disappeared from the reception centres they were put on.

archive.is/PBALt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j5CFT
strawpoll.me/11681883
youtube.com/watch?v=DganfQK6WkA&t=0m13s
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12174803/Germany-admits-130000-asylum-seekers-lost-raising-fears-over-crime-and-terrorism.html
uk.businessinsider.com/germany-says-it-lost-130000-refugees-2016-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not getting into the EU with this attitude. Seriously it's 2016, get your shit together or leave Europe.

I like how this was almost slid but a bunch of new faggots asking for redpills get 300 replies from other new faggots.

huh

well I suppose sweden won't mind a few more achmeds running around

Congratulations on doing literally the bare minimum I guess.

Recon the US needs a practicerun before they wall up their southern borders though?

>"The daily Svenska Dagbladet reported that 30,000 people whose asylum application had been rejected and were scheduled for deportation, had gone missing. The police say they lack the resources to track down these illegals."

archive.is/j5CFT

First steps to making Norway great again

>thirty thousand
Holy fucking shit.

Pure coincidence

>the age has been set at older than 18 years

i.e. he was 39

Keep it up. Don't let the fatherland be defiled any longer

and this is how they will remain in

later on they will pass some kind of amnesty and make them legal

basically once they are in, you are fucked

SKOL!

Sweden is half-black as it is. They won't mind.

Is Europe waking up?

Ywf Norway's attitude is the attitude EU will implement in 2017.

#MEGA

Praise Kek

no amnesty, weirdly has never been discussed even by leftists.
Just a perpetual limbo.

Have a bump OP

Doubt it, it's all about muh virtue signaling by the politcal elite.

Blue are projected norwegian polulation, red are projected foreigners, at the current birth rate.

There are only three viable options:

1) Third world invaders are ejected from Western Civilization

2) Third world invaders are killed

3) Western Civilization dies

The only way for Merkel to save the EU is to do this across Europe.

I'm okay with this

We're not in the EU, knobhead

I visited Oslo for a few days a couple of weeks ago. You show up expecting to see beautiful blondes, but you really find shitskins EVERYWHERE. Some of the ugliest people I've ever seen. The Muslims were always pushing baby carriages. Some parts are not so infested though.

Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883 (embed)

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to exterminate every leaf i will then present that decision to the honorable Hirohito.

Pls no :( not all of us are cucks. Pls that would start a slippery slope of people brigading to have countries that trigger them banned. You know that sweden and germany would just hire people from reddit to vote you out right?

Why not just ignore the cucks? Why are you so triggered by them? Why do you need a safe space where people you dont like are banned?

>tfw you will never travel to Scandinavia and fuck perfect blonde specimens like back in the old days.

That's okay. That thought made me want to kill myself before, but now I have a purpose. Do everything I can to make America and, by extension, Europe great again.

saint anders will be proud

who is that??

What's wrong with the german solution?

>Migrants in Germany have committed 142,500 crimes in just six months, police figures have revealed

>This was the equivalent of 780 crimes a day - an increase of nearly 40 percent over 2015, according to data from Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office

>In February, in response to parliamentary inquiries, the Merkel government was forced to admit it that 130,000 refugees have slipped away and are now unaccounted for in Germany.

>February 130,000

>February

No new official numbers on missing rapefugees since february, (((but it probably hasn't increased by alot)))

if your parents had a daughter that's how she would look like

your giving me some bad ideas leaf

she actually looks more n. german than scandinavian. its small differences that only an aryan can pick up.

Sabina Gadecki

She's American with Polish parents I think. I don't know, I was just scrolling through a folder and saw a tall, leggy blonde.

And she's dating a manlet.

Those sturdy calves. Yup, she looks like she could be my sister except her face is a bit different (my parents are from Germany)

I wonder if Afghans in Calais come from Norway

good one leaf
you're an honorary burger for that

>they will just go to sweden
I hate my country so much aaaaa

She's cute but there is something wrong with her legs

lol. You know what? You're right, user. You've convinced me. 2/10. Would not impregnate.

This is a stopgap reaction to the Trumpening. You must not be satisfied with this. Remain angry at lying media and hostile elites. Demand American style negative rights, especially categoric freedom of speech, or else you will find yourselves in exactly the same situation as soon as they think you have calmed down.

Europe is not taking security seriously so long as there is one "no-go zone" that can safehouse terrorists.

visiting Gothenburg in the fall, got a few friends up there

should I bring guns? how much you think i could make selling self defense items? I'm flying myself, so customs wont be a problem

She apparently broke up with the manlet

northern germans is actually a mix of germanic and the finest nw slaves. very nice mix. same mix that produced jens voigt just as a side note.

Can't imagine why.

>30,000 people
>had gone missing.

how do you lose 30k people?

You will rival Soros in 2 trips, max.

>700 sweedish natsocs marching openly in the streets
youtube.com/watch?v=DganfQK6WkA&t=0m13s

Norway is cucked an
d losing control.

>30.000
It's fucking nothing. Germany lost track of its 130.000 "refugees". They can be anywhere in the Schengen zone now
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12174803/Germany-admits-130000-asylum-seekers-lost-raising-fears-over-crime-and-terrorism.html
uk.businessinsider.com/germany-says-it-lost-130000-refugees-2016-2

He looks comfy

"Lost."

>implying they didn't just look the other way and whistle after telling them to scatter.

I mean...come on...user...

well, first you fuck up and start to consider them people; then...

Giving them amnesty implies that being an illegal immigrant is wrong in the first place, which the lefty fucks will never admit.

white policemen are racist?

wow groundbreaking news right there

What did KEK mean by the now infamous 99177777 post?

did KEK really endorse those things said by the leaf?

I mean 99 could mean Interracial impregnation. Is KEK telling us to hand over our most prescious white pussies to the dark man?.

if somebody screencapped it we should not be afraid to look at it. We should not be lick the christians and tamper with KEK's true message.

>these untapped markets

surprised there arent more arms smugglers desu

>working in an IT company

>HR & Boss think its good PR so we hire an afghan migrant to do an apprenticeship

>hes a fucking idiot and knows nothing about IT

>actually watches "allah is my life - young islamic radicals" shit on youtube while "working"

>managed to drown a cactus in water and it started to rot

You're from the fucking desert. You should be able to handle a fucking cactus.

God i wish i was fucking joking.

Also we can't fucking fire him since it would be a PR nightmare.

We actually had a fucking newspaper article about hiring him.

>managed to drown a cactus in water and it started to rot
>We actually had a fucking newspaper article about hiring him
fucking kek

>We actually had a fucking newspaper article about hiring him

have this shit in my unit in the army, they're doing a PR campaign on minorities in army aviation, so they rounded up all five of them and are currently pushing them through so they can be "pilots" sooner I hope they can get decent training in while being rushed, but i doubt it, in the end this stunt is going to cause 5 dead pilots

>the end this stunt is going to cause 5 dead pilots
...and a lot of financial and material damage

>you can deprive me of my shelter, but you can never deprive me of my comfy blanket

Yeah the 5 buildings they fly into will probably be good ones as well.

Please, God, let Brexit and MAGA be only the prelude to a greater world

IM HARD