Which level are you at, Sup Forums ?

Which level are you at, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNR9JQGcKcQ&t=4198s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The where I know the truth and want to better myself but I'm a lazy NEET who likes my guilty pleasures like anime.

>that gigantic fucking text wall
I will never know

I'll have a number 7 please

somewhere between 6 and 10

Debate me

Pick one, faggot

9 and 10 should be lumped together.

I'm not really so much against racemixing as I'm against white male shame though

>assuming not a troll

Why would you admit to being an SJW? Are you aware of what that means

somewhere between 7 and 8

I want to see someone do this, but for black people, post both to twitter and see which gets banned.

7 maybe 8 or i might be paranoid.
Not gona lie a lot of times i wish i was a total degenerate.

I'm an 8 working my ways towards 9

Bits and pieces of everything from 5 to 10. Most likely sitting at an actual 6 or 7, need to be doing more non-fiction reading in my spare time.

This
Not attractive enough for that lifestyle, Not the brightest either so 9&10 don't seem like titles for me.

I went to 8 a few months ago. Feels good.

I started out as a 5 and now I'm either an 8 or 9

I am at 6, slowly going towards 7 as I change my lifestyle

6, all day every day, kinda moving to 7

i'm 30 year old.

8 m8

Between 8 and 9.

I left university as 3, moved to 4, then when Labour lost the UK election and Labour voters rioted, I shifted into 5 and started visitng Sup Forums. Just over a year later and I've shifted so much.

There is one single difference between a 9 and 10. Doubt.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 5RJuMs9y) 11/18/16(Fri)23:51:54 No.99186844▶
>9
>i'm 30 year old.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: WnxiAa3T) 11/18/16(Fri)23:51:59 No.99186860▶
>File: jan-brueghel-the-elder-an(...).jpg (204 KB, 1429x850)
> (OP)
>10
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: uI/Uk5p1) 11/18/16(Fri)23:52:47 No.99186959▶
>File: 1476734664318.jpg (246 KB, 717x1024)
>2
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: RRj40l0a) 11/18/16(Fri)23:53:28 No.99187057▶
> (OP)
strong 9

You doing alright there, son?

Number 7, but the hopelessness is still here.

Probably went from a 6 to a 7 a month ago

8 but i don't see myself climbing higher

can't have kids and not really a senpai man

I'm 7

I will never go higher

Solid 5

9 easily. I will do everything in my power to destroy and purge the many diseases that plague Western Civilization and more specifically my nation. We won a great battle on Nov. 8th but the war has really just begun. We were slowly losing ground for decades, now we have a fighting chance.

I hope that everyone understands the importance of this opportunity and uses every measure of their devious creativity, persuasion, and subversion to defeat our enemies.

A solid 8. Came from a 7.

mostly 7

7 because lolnogunz

I was 1, now I'm solid 1

solid 9.

I've seen people claim to be 9s before, and I ask you this, are you actually going to act? Are you actually going to get political at some point in your life? Because if not, then it's a waste of knowledge. I myself wanna be a British Trump at some point. Sounds silly, but that's a dream I keep to myself.

That goes for you too.

Pfff....

11... Humankind and the value of human life doesn't matter. The fundations of societies based on moral codes are wrong and should be reshaped completly around the common good of the specie, and not around the fake value of the individual.

We are monkeys who don't understand abstract concepts, but we live in the fantasy of fake greatness fueled by our egos and the fear to our insignificance.

The humankind as we know it (with some luck) is just a stupid step on the stair of evolution to a better and smart specie than ours

Race doesn't matter, politics doesn't matter, our lives doesn't matter. Being racist is just as stupid as a monkey hating another monkey...

grow up bitches...

10 here motherfuckers.

7 but im a grill so i feel kinda hopeless

6 for the sole fact that I know Jack's hit about the Rothschilds

Fucking auto correct

Transitioning into level 8

Women are not meant to carry the weight of the red-pill by themselves. You need a man to carry it for you.

Solid 8

Probably a 1.
I just lurk Sup Forums and laugh at you guys.

soldier, proud to be

7/8

Nice meme ya got there pal, mind if I save it?

Yeah, it has just became an internal frustration. Things don't ruin my day/ I don't call people slurs but it makes me disappointed that we've been contaminated.
May we live in interesting times. Maybe within a 100 years, we will revert back to modesty and conservatism.

YAron Brook is my own personal Jesus Christ

Disgruntled mensch.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNR9JQGcKcQ&t=4198s yaron brook

7 going on 8. I was just looking into diet and exercise plans earlier today

8.5 but I'll probably kill myself before I get to a 9.

Range of 5 to 8. Not yet ready to go 9 and 10.

im at 10 in spirit/knowledge and 1 in willpower.

fml senpai

8-9

Heading towards 8.

Technically 9 and 10 doesn't exist, it's just general guidelines of what should be done.
The best thing would be if we, Sup Forums, finally did something before the whole net got spied at and censored, and Sup Forumsacks of each countried banded together and made political parties.
Let's be honest, it wouldn't be that hard, we all know how to speak normie, we all know how to slowly redpill them. Patience and hard work.
But without unision, 9 and 10 are unreachable.

Mentally, I am certainly at 10.
Physically-3

Keep going on mate

It's your duty even if the absolute worst happens you must keep on going. Adolf was in a gas attack got shoved in Prison and had so many other terrible things happen to him. It's our duty to keep pushing on for the betterment of our future children and if we have none then for our race children

8, terrifyingly accurate.

I straddle the 7/8 divide

8 maaybe a 9 lite

Really want to get to 10 bros

Somewhere between 7 and 8

Yes, I directly interact with members of congress. One of representative in particular I've spoken with numerous times. His office is near mine. Also, I've collected and delivered 10s of thousands of signatures demanding a return to American, Constitutional, principles.

Also, argue and persuade people nearly every day. I get out there and engage people. I've never lost an argument because I only base my perspectives on reason and facts.

My children are being raised correctly too; outside of the toxic public school propaganda system.

I'm not in the timeline

I'm a 7, but i care little for race and more about culture, duty and truth.

I'm only 7. I still have a ways to go. Please wish me luck!

Dat's good, mang. Real good.

I'm 45. Married to a woman for 23 years.

Both white. Both productive citizens. I'm redpilled level 10 she's redpilled level 7.

We have no kids due to a bio problem in her Fallopian tubes.

Wat do /pol?

Should I adopt a white trash baby from some degenerate white woman who gave up her baby for adoption?

between 7 and 8
I was ready for civil war in America if it happened, but I guess if it doesn't happen there's no point in being an ubermensch, getting interested in guns and working out but by no means am I a white supremacist yet

Yes, it's getting late for you and that is the best option.

8/9

Debate me

\sorry but dump her now. Get a fully functional white girl, marry her and spread your seed before you're too old to provide for them. I feel for your soon to be ex wife but it's the only way, it's not your fault she's broken. Man the fuck up before you die alone and unfulfilled - you don't get a do over. Go!

7 here
I should work harder

7 and its sad. I'm beginning to realize that some of my friends are growing more distant from me because my views are "too harsh"

To clarify, i've been with the same girl since school, both were virgins, now married with 4 kids. My son is the youngest, he knows his role in the house and the girls acknowledge his importance above their own. I work 60 hours a week to provide for them and keep them safe, they respect all other humans but are fully aware of their own superiority - physically, mentally and morally over others.

Level 8

7 nearing 8

shit nope i'm a solid 9 scratch the rest

I'm around 7/8, but you make these sound too kewl bruv
I'm losing my fucking mind about the state of the world, and no amount of physical fitness or white babies is gonna save us