Is Kanye one of us?

>Kanye West was booed at his concert in San Jose, California on Thursday night, when he revealed himself as a Trump supporter.
The Fade rapper was caught on camera launching into a 40-minute political rant, revealing that he didn't vote but that if he did - if would have been for The Donald.
'If I would have voted, I would have voted for Trump.
'I wanted to say that before the election, but they told me, "Whatever you do, don't say that aloud."

>'Not only did I not vote, but there were a lot of things I actually liked about Trump's campaign. His approach was f****** genius - because it worked,' Kanye said

>And when it came to race relations, West said that black people need to stop focusing on racism.
'This world is racist ok,' he said.
Kanye's rant had many in the crowd at the SAP Pavilion booing, and it appears that a fight even broke out, according to the video. Others threw shoes and other articles of clothing up at the stage, according to theSan Jose Mercury.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU
youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gCZ7zpsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DYIG-GNL8iI
youtube.com/watch?v=A-ghzCL7jnk
opensecrets.org/usearch/?q=kanye west&cx=010677907462955562473:nlldkv0jvam&cof=FORID:11
youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE
youtube.com/watch?v=PtdFfsx9bQk
youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He not only one, Ice Cube like him too: youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU
Everybody wonders if a nigger is not Democrat today, just because Ubama is one. But some of them already have brains and use them just like whites.

>Is Kanye one of us?

Yes.

The sad thing is that he can't redpill his fans for some reason.

>Didn't vote
>bankrupt
>divorced
>pirates copyrighted material because he is so poor
>still thinks people should give a shit about what he should say

holy narcissism, batman

BASED

He just wants the trump vote when he runs in 2020.

I know some of fans that are so retarded that probably already changed their party identification, beggars cant be choosers mayne this aint chipotle

Trump is what Kanye wishes he could be. I'm not even joking

Kanye is literally /ourguy/ now? Can't wait to see the 2020 debates. He can't fuck with Trump's bantz though.

Pence/Kanye 2020

>>bankrupt
>>divorced

Just like fucking Drumpf...

No, he just wants to keep selling albums.

Does anyone happen to have a full video of this "event"?

He's just trying to stay relevant. Just ignore this piece of shit

are you retarded? 99% are anti trump. all i see on my twitter feed right now is "omg kanye just lost a fan >:["

>This

Kanye is a fucking egoist entrepeneur but his skin colour will prevent him from ever being anything more than a popstar rapper

That negative for him dumbfuck. More American voted for Hillary ...

Kanye 2020. We should make it happen.

You're fucking retarded.

He's just willing to make himself relevant to Trump voters for more $$$. He has no ground opinion only money.

Damage control.

>Le drumpf meme

He'll say anything just to stay in the headlines

kanye is pandering just like taylor swift and paris hilton

the media psyops shit never ends. do i want to be associated with people like them? no and (((they))) know it

well played

Celebrity gossip has no place on Sup Forums.
"Ourguy" = CTR.
If you couldn't be arsed to vote in this election then I cannot be arsed to care about your opinions.

Reminder to Sup Forums that Wiggers from Reddit are pushing this Kanye West shit on us.

Oh Yeah....

This is that negro that interrupted Taytay's VMA award to vomit about Beyonce....

Pick it up at 0:44

youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gCZ7zpsQ

Nigga, Beyoncé >>>>>>>>> Taylor Swift in 2009.

Oh hey, John. Nice proxy. Still butthurt about the election, I presume?

His wife was raped by rapefugees in france, I figured him and the entire kardashian family were redpilled after that happened, and seeing the french police cover it up as a failed robbery.

Why the fuck does nu/pol/ think this ape is "based"?

you don't know kanye west so fuck off dude

>His approach was f****** genius - because it worked

well you cant argue with that

Don't get your hopes up. This dumb google gets high/drunk all the time and then stumbles onto stage to say shit he doesn't really mean. Remember his famous interruption? Remember him announcing that he was running for president? This is no different.

>you don't know kanye west
Do (You)?

I hate Kanye, he's egotistical twat and unlikable regardless of how redpilled he is.
Ice Cube is based as fuck though and is what every nigger should attempt to become.

what albums of his do you recommend?

>implying he wasn't always our guy

Kim is a real big gun control supporter too....

Fuck them....

youtube.com/watch?v=DYIG-GNL8iI

youtube.com/watch?v=A-ghzCL7jnk

no! fuck off nigger
sage

Taytay's a talentless hoe

>Hes not bankrupt
>Trump is divorced . So is like half of America
>Who cares
>They should. Hes one of the most influential and important musicians alive

I was at the show in San Jose last night and it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life. As someone who voted for Hillary and is fine with Trump being president, I could not have been happier when he said "even Trump supporters are welcome at Saint Pablo".

Also the show was not as violent as the media makes it out to be. Which further proves his talks about ignoring the media. When he said he would have voted for Trump, everyone around me either acted surprised, a little bummed out, or cheered. But guess what? When he played the next song, everyone acted like he never said it, and came together to enjoy the music.

10/10 concert/trump rally

College Dropout -
MBDTF -
Late Registration -
808's & Heartbreak (for transcending the genre) -
Yeezus/TLOP - Yeezus with some good experimental hits, not transcending much this time. TLOP is just a little bit of everything and has no real coherent sound.

no, imo, he's a DNC plant run by the people eyeballing taking control the the DNC now Hillary ran it into the ground and it's going to collapse and be rebuilt

He's preparing the masses for a shift from the Progressive Stack of Retardation to Democratic Nationalism - after Trump sets the economy on fire knowing how the fuck an Economy actually works and actually persuing viable solutions, it's the only shot they have at getting back into the Oval Office for maybe 40 years

HE IS A GOD DAMN SNEEEK!!! RREEEEEEEEEEEEE
opensecrets.org/usearch/?q=kanye west&cx=010677907462955562473:nlldkv0jvam&cof=FORID:11

Graduation

Late Registration

Hes always been based honestly, he just has occasional chimp outs, it happens.

>ice cube
>the nigger who played in that Law and order Svu episode shitting on GG
>what every Nigger should strive to be
k

He and Trump (along with Tom Brady) are my biggest heroes. They epitomize continuing to be great, successful, and true to yourself even when the world is against you.

That was last year before Trump's rise.

Naw libs are just pandering.

>if their mouths moving, they're lying.

Woah shit

youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

There has never been a greater rap philosopher like Kayne West.

>taking roleplay seriously.

As far as rappers go Ice Cube is just about the star child for business enterprising and branching out into other things.

He got out the hood and has made damn sure his family won't have to worry about that shit again for generations to come

That was Ice-T and he's been in every Law and Order SVU episode.

HE IS A DEGENERATE FAME WHORE
AND DATING A GOD DAMN HOBBIT!!

SNEEEKK!! RREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

A civilized ape is still an ape, Pablo.

Civilized apes are pretty based too though.
>walking around in a suit, smoking cigars, and doing sign language while grinning at people

10/10 party guest.

I always thought this was a good chart. Enjoy!

He's trying to get in before the tide changes.....

youtube.com/watch?v=PtdFfsx9bQk

nigga thats Ice Tea, not Ice Cube

>having niggers on your twitter feed

Get out.

>always been based
Being a rapper rapping about the usual shit (SEX, DAT MONAY, DROOGZ, CARS N SHIET) doesn't seem too based to me.

If anyone was in the thread rich fag thread a couple days back, I was the sound engineer who stated he was serious about running for president and that he was not going to be democratic.

Am I "based" now?

>Also the show was not as violent as the media makes it out to be. Which further proves his talks about ignoring the media. When he said he would have voted for Trump, everyone around me either acted surprised, a little bummed out, or cheered. But guess what? When he played the next song, everyone acted like he never said it, and came together to enjoy the music.

Has his 40 minute speech been uploaded any where yet?

Says the poor virgin

>Ice Cube is based as fuck though and is what every nigger should attempt to become.
Ice Cube was never based. He joined or at least trumpeted Nation of Islam propaganda in the early 90s while also pumping out his own rabid anti-white rhetoric. Then he converted to Islam, although he doesn't actually follow it. How based can you be when you're riding the blame whitey bandwagon and then join an degenerate Arab supremacist system that enslaved and killed millions of black Africans including setting up the slave markets in Africa that European Americans tapped into later. Add to that all the gangsta rap degeneracy.

Get out Normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM

>poor virgin
Better that than to be (You).

No. Kanye is a cunt and a whiny, overinflated windbag that has used a modicum of talent to take advantage of white guilt that he does his level best to perpetuate. Fuck him in his gay fish-ass.

I've only seen stuff in clips on IG and Twitter unfortunately :(

Fuck all you nigger loving pieces of shit. I can't believe how many of you assholes actually like people like Kanye or thugs like Ice Cube or whoever.

Do you not realize that if you are white, blacks fucking HATE you?! They would gladly torture you to death, rape the women you love, laugh at you as you crawl around in a panic after they gouged your eyes out. They hate you. And you listen to their "music" and think they're somehow cool?

Thank you all for this thread!

I never paid any attention to Kanye or Kim before but this thread made me study them and learn what useless pieces of shit they actually are...

>Oz
My nigger.

Lil Wayne likes Trump too.

>“I DON’T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT HIM GRABBING B*TCHES BY THE PU**Y, I DO THAT IN MY MUSIC AND IN REAL LIFE, TRUMP WASN’T LYING THAT’S RICH NI**A SH*T, I COULD NEVER VOTE FOR NO WHITE B*TCH” — WEEZY

He mentioned something about racism in america. "If a young black motherfucker like me could make all that cash, America's not racist."

There's a lot more Trump supporters than Sup Forums believes. Take away Hillary's illegal and bused in votes and this election was a landslide by millions.

This thread might as well be on Reddit anyway, it would fit in perfectly.

>idiots don't understand how rap publicity works
Crusty ass old white men claiming 'our guy' shit because a rapper said provocative stuff on the stage.

Fucking idiots getting pimped out.

No.

He wants all the positives of being a trump supporter without the risks. If he came out before the election i'd give him an attaboy. But not now.

>Supports president publicly after he's elected.

Big fucking whoop.

Kanye is nothing close to a thug. Don't forget, he's a fucking fashion designer when he's not rapping.

I always found this crazy since ice cube built a career on anti - police rap mostly. And we all know how Trump feels about cops

Canye West is one big pussy.

Yea as if hes winning th dem primary. Well... Never know...

>(((They)))

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

If this is true, I almost forgive him for scaring Taytay.

Now that Trump won.. Every stupid piece of shit wants to suck Trump's gigantic cock you know.....

But just like President Trump, we too have a very deep and long memory of those assholes that were not really true at all...

What faggot would actually think that

He's broke and nobody gives a shit about him anymore.
He wants controversy so people talk about him.
You're giving him publicity.

most of them are great just stay away from 808s and heartbreak, Yeezus and Watch the Throne

WTF I Love Yezus now.

Hey I remember you. You also said that you're slightly autistic so you never had a full conversation with him

>most of them are great just stay away from 808s and heartbreak, Yeezus and Watch the Throne

Tell us more

Only if you count illegal immigrants that voted wine merchant and they don't buy US music anyways there's not enough accordions or AYYYYYES in it.

Successful black people know what the fucking score is, unless they get their success preying on the misfortunes of poor dumb black people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do, in which case it would hurt their brand to say how things really are.

I said I didn't have a full conversation with Diddy, retard.

His wife was actually raped by refugees. You heard it here first folks.

He also browses Sup Forums sometimes so it's only natural he came to Sup Forums.