Why haven't you married a conservative Mexican woman?

>cooks wonderful food
>cleans house
>isn't afraid to spank the kids when they need it
>puts family before anything
>hasn't been defiled by feminism

Let's create a new Castizo master race!

Why haven't you stopped shoveling massive amounts of cock into your mouth?

No need to. I've been busy ramming my brown queen.

The only thing you're ramming is buckets of Taco Bell down your fat fucking face

..........I could totally go for a Mexican chick, very hot are they.

You'll get plenty of opportunities now that Trudeau is lifting visa requirements for Mexicans.

I want intelligent children. Mexicans have much lower average IQ than Americans with European ancestry or Asians

Yeb is mucho sexy with el moustachio. Hnnngggg.

This is what the average Mexican woman looks like by their late 20s. This, or a mangled goblin like Jeb's peasant indio wife.

Bad deal!

HIGH TEST

>Me married to a mexican
>Forced to shill for their parents
>Must celebrate cinco de mayo with Gonzales

I'll pass

holy shit she looks like a futurama person brought to life

I was about to ask if that's bush but I saw the file name Kek.

None of them want to marry me.

But young ones are sooo qt

>those digits
>that ID
I'm so sorry dude, but it might be for the best.

Working on that atm. How do I become unbeta?

ayyy lmao.

FPBP

that's what my dad did

and now he has a 5'6 son

I'm still looking for a conservative middle eastern Christian waifu. I'm holding onto hope that they're somewhere out here.

desu this is how my grandma is, she's a catholic castizo though we're talking over 90% European blood, but her morals literally are everything in OPs message. She's also closest to my sister which naturally molded her into an conservative, subservient woman who supports her man rather than works against

how did jeb's wife go from looking practically white to the dark brown goblin she is today? is that what happens when a latina decides not to put on the customary 60 pounds of blubber in her 20s?

that looks like a potato

Why did conquistadors have such low standards?

a latino women's genetics are a ticking time bomb that always detonates in the late twenties. Its why guys that get tricked into marrying them at 23 three only to be married to pic related by 28

That thing was hideous before it shrunk and got old. ¡Yeb! is truly a cuck.