Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=paul joseph watson starbucks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this is the state of news
>our largest organizations report on... people writing Trump on a cup.

DELETE THIS

dont even drink coffee yet tempted to do this

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the ones who died who gave that right to me

>TAKE THAT STARBUCKS! we're buying your coffee and writing trump on it!

Do they write it on themselves, or do they tell the barista their name is Trump?

>Tempted to give starbucks your money

Retard.

This

Hillary finally BTFO by Trump, how will she ever recover?

5 dollars is trump change to me

here's what you do

Our entire country, taken as a whole, is officially retarded.

Starbucks isn't even proper coffee, just sugary shit.

How is buying more coffee a protest? This makes as much sense as the #notmypresident people.

Nice. I might do this, I live in Seattle, would be nice to see some grimaces.

Enjoy getting aids from some coalburner's spittoon

Trump won't give them anything else

His detractors are in full panic mode

The media is running out of shit to cover, resorting to just making things up like sources who say the Trump team is a mess right now.

You make the barista cucks write Trump. It seems dumb, but it triggers them.

>giving starbucks more business
>that'll show 'em!

idiots...

Enjoy the spit and cum.

It's been official since we backed the wrong side in WWI

>TAKE THAT TRUMP! WE CALLED YOU HITLER!

Consider suicide

seems to trigger them

It's not even remotely the most popular coffee in seattle, the home of gay espresso culture.

The only people that drink it in seattle are faggot cali implants and hipsters (same thing).

>Buying drinks at Starbucks is somehow a protest

Truly tarded.

>tell the limpwristed aids-riddled starbucks employee to write Trump on your cup
>he goes to the back and shoots off a load of poz semen into your $15 mocha latte

Real smart.

>protest

>give them your money

this happened with the red cup thing too, conservative retards are so fucking clueless kek

>implying I'm not into that
:^)

>he actually thinks it's about a boycott
>he doesn't realise it's just to fuck with lefties

You give your name as Trump, and then the barista has to shout, "TRUMP" when your drink is ready. And then all the salty libs in the joint start weeping.

K... Got it... Keep me posted

These is some 3d level chess by starbucks. They could never appeal to white trash, but now they've done it.

And while you're there you can do some meme "leave behinds" and a front-page forgery (where you place a Sup Forums meme on top of the newspaper stack disguised to look like a photo from the NYT or WSJ).

>invert the narrative in public and in full view of SJW's

Sadly for a lot of people I think this is the best you'll get out of them. I figure if we get a couple hilarious videos out of it then things could be worse. Trump already won anyway and Starbucks isn't going away any time soon, why bother thinking about it.

jfc

Congrats, you're even more retarded than I thought.

>I didn't think pic was real
>find video
>it's real
>mfw

>CNN resorting to reporting about bullshit.
All my keks.

>implying it isnt worth overpaying for coffee just to see SJWs upset

Good way to get boogers and cum in your drink. It is funny that they have to yell Trump when your contaminated coffee is ready.

>giving starbucks your money as a protest

people are this fucking stupid

sage

>cum in coffee is a bad thing

>he's never even seen a Starbucks
>he actually thinks there's a "secret sperm" back room they all go into with coffee
>he thinks you can't just watch them do it

Either bait or seriously retarded

post video faggot.

Why is starbucks bad? I get a large normal coffee and get a refill later for 50 cents. I think its a good deal and good quality

>let's protest against Starbucks
>by giving them money

It's not about the personal cost to you. It's about helping starbucks expand, employing even more libshit baristas.

lmgtfy.com/?q=paul joseph watson starbucks

TAKE MY MONEY!

hehehe that will teach those Starbucks cucks..

Don't even buy their shit, Starbucks coffee is terrible anyway

Get a quad espresso. No sugar and will put hair on your chest.

Giving those white Christian hating kikes 4$ for a cup of shitty quality coffee.

Cuck much?

there are cameras everywhere in those stores you know?

Shitty song. Cashed in on 9/11 and played a part in getting us so patriotic that we didn't care that Bush started a war with Iraq for no reason. Represents a time of astronomical bullshit under the Bush administration, which Obama continued and made even worse. Trump is not this shitty song.

You literally see them make your drink infront of you wtf

They make the coffee in front of you, fucking NEETs trying to into the real world is literally pathetic

Get out of the house you faggot

Yeah, but in this instance, was it the medias that told them "Trump" just to have a picture?

it's stupid, but at least it's going to trash the city.

LOL

> Giving your money to chase away the clientele
Might actually give a blow.

>giving them money and free publicity
>in protest

what a bunch of hopeless retards holy shit

>protesting a company
>do it by ordering customized products from them

I'm sure they're hating that you just ordered a $5 drink worth $0.50 just so you could have Trump written on it. They might even pretend to be pissed and pretend it's "working".

Fucking cali implants lol

there's a starbucks right in the middle of campus

wow they really updated that

>tfw that barista also voted for trump
complete retardness

>Cashed in on 9/11

That song was around in the '80s.
Douchebag record producers used it as a get rich scheme after 9/11.
Though, it was written in response to a airline tragedy. (KAL007)

As far as I can see, this isn't as protest as there's no longer any reason to protest Starbucks after they brought back the christmas cups. It's just to screw with uptight lefties.

Then again, I'm just trying to make sense of all of this as this is the first I've heard of any of this starbucks stuff.

>seattle
>not drinking cuckbucks

I know you hate Cali, but don't lie. Seattle is as cucked as they are.

*the men who died

>step 1 say name is Trump
>step 2 wait until you get an employee who hates Trump to spit in drink
>sue starbucks
>$$$$$
>repeat

It's peaceful helps the economy and gives Iiberal baristas mental health problems I approve.

> Chasing away customers and employees will have no negative effect on their end line.

Well Trump supporters are helping keep an American business alive while pissing off faggot Starbucks employees

This its a trap. Not buying.

>liberals acting like savages in the streets
>Trump supporters calmly buying coffee
CTR shills will defend this.

Great campaign by starbucks.

>Come along Trump fans! "Protest" against us by giving us money.

So now if this stupid trend catches on more people will go to Starbucks to buy overpriced coffee just to write Trump on the cups in "protest". So the strategy to protest Starbucks is to increase their profits?

Makes me wonder if the guys at Starbucks head office didn't just come up with this themselves and baited stupid people into it.

Buy a coffee if they don't ask a name just write Trump on it yourself and post a pic.

Are you a proud supporter or a cuck? The first time I did it was the day after I made them call out "Trump" 3 times. It was fucking glorious! I swear I heard at least two people sobbing. I've upped my caffeine uptake since then just to fuck with them. The defeated pouting look they give me when I walk through the door makes me diamonds.

>felling for the jewish coffee shop

i thought you guys were smarter

go outside you retard. i don't even goto starbucks and i know that they make the drinks in front of customers

>work at star buck
>Get a friend to order starbuck
>Spit it in
>sue starbuck
>split the wealth

...by giving them money

This that's the whole point plus you can see them make your coffee

This isn't a protest, this is IRL trolling of leftists.

This it's just to fuck with crybaby sjw's

>Be a consume slave
>American "activism"

I don't understand. They go to Starbucks, buy coffee, write Trump on it...and that's protesting?

fuck that, boycott starbucks, support local coffee shops, or make your own coffee or just quit coffee. Fuck off with dumb ideas

thingsthathappened.txt

liberals are the only people who do the 'write words on something and post it on the internet' faggotry

they make the drinks in front of customers, dumbass

>Alt-right
>Smart

no, it's trolling

>I hate a man who loves putting his name on everything.
>I know, I'll put his name on my favorite thing!

Should we start having them write Kek?

And there you have it folks. We thought SJWs were stupid, but it turns out their cringey, stick-up-the-ass, eternal victimhood attitude is common to both sides of the aisle.

are you fucking blind, it says TRUMP SUPPORTERS WRITE HIS NAME ON STARBUCKS CUPS.

FUCKING LEAFS MAKE ME WANNA KILL MYSELF