Sup Forums would unironically gas these beautiful chocolates

>Sup Forums would unironically gas these beautiful chocolates

>blue eyes on a nigger

Abso fucking lutely disgusting.

>every feature accentuated to look more white
>still ugly as dog shit

top kekle have a sheckle

>muh le black gurrrls XDDDD

Thinking with your dick is not a good idea.

Personally I find this girl ugly as hell, but so what if I didn't? It doesn't change all the many reasons people hate niggers.

if niggers acted white, people wouldn't hate them.

>poland
>talking about gassing others
top w e w

>literally post a black woman posing as a white woman idol fabricated by asians...
>every race understands their inferiority
>implying she wouldn't look like a baboon with flat pizza slice tits and a prego stomach which she is only vaguely aware of if she were in her natural habitat.

Some do

I'd nut in her doggy style and THEN gas her.

>blue eyes on a nignog

thats a white girl who dresses up and she spray painted herself to look like that

i've seen her instagram too, you fag OP

Tell me more about your culture Poland. I hear you have wonderful summer camps.

Maybe a dutch oven.

Not full on Zyklon B

colored contacts

even nogs wish they weren't stuck with only brown

No I support eugenics if we take all the young blacks and raise with whites they'll act white and marry whites then after a few generations the two become one

I would do it just to spite you.

Then they aren't niggers.

I would gas them ironically

all that toner and still no white

Nigsty

Here is a real Misty cosplay.

No one needs a corpse but a lot of people need a slave.

Pretty much the only reason that we find some of the women you post attractive is because their skin gives them that glossy look that accentuates the body.

Same principle as to why niggers look like they are more muscular with the same muscle mass as whites.

>tfw blacks do nothing for my dick at all
Do people actually think the "attractive" black celebrities, such as beyonce, are actually attractive? Is it all just another media ruse?

STDS GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

Cultural appropriation

>those cutting scars

KEK

they will flunk out of school, steal from The Neighbors, form gangs in the white communities as soon as they hit 13. This has already been tried and failed.

The female black celebrities all look like negresses. The few attractive black women in society must be hand picked to show on the internet.

Pic related is an attractive black women. Consider that over 70% of black females are obese leaving less than 30% of their population with the ability to even try to look attractive.

Objectively 1000x more attractive than OPs image.

I find her at least a trillion times more attractive, but i am bias so I rounded down for my objective claim.

indeed i would

I remember when I was on the blue pill

yeah and pic related is like 1/8 black at best

Do white man actually find white woman attractive? They are disgusting pigs always.

PFFFFT WTF BR00T4L

This girl has all white features. I think we can all agree that most black women do not look like this. Even with her lightish skin and white features i would be more attracted to if her she were white

Exactly, pure negresses should all be gassed.

If such as those I pictured can behave as we do and be civil, they can stay.

You'd have to be a literal idiot to think thats only 1/8th

desu I just don't think racemixing with non-wihites is my thing. I can see how she's attractive but my dick just won't respond. My dick is more racist than I am, and I don't quite know how I should feel.

I don't quite see what you're trying to say using this webm.

I can gas them ironically if that would make you feel better.

Fuck's sake I thought Hitler got rid of your kind from Poland 70 years ago

>Misty not flat
get the fuck out of here

With those contacts and that cosplay she looks like a tanning salon accident.

and youd have to be a literally leaf to post such an abhorent post