This is a thread directed at anyone who considers themselves alt-right or is familiar with the alt-right movement

This is a thread directed at anyone who considers themselves alt-right or is familiar with the alt-right movement.

Do you think that the alt-right is inherently racist and do you think it is a bad thing?

Vote here: strawpoll.me/11682134

Bump

Mixed feeings on the poll so far but i'm more interested in seeing what the poll will be with a large base of votes.

Where is the option that says OP is a fucking faggot who bumps his own goddamn thread.

What the fuck does racist even mean.

u r razist & sheit

I still don't get what exactly alt-right is supposed to mean

Define racist.

I voted
>yes, and its not a bad thing.
Why? Because it acts as a counterforce. Many liberals are racists too, just not in the "traditional" sense. Liberals are racists against whites. It would take you 10 seconds to find many many more tweets, facebook posts etc where people write "kill whites" and so on than you could ever hope to find racism towards niggers and spics. The rights racism is thus merely a force for self-preservation, a voice that says "No fuck you, I'm not going to let you disregard the white accomplishments and its right to live".

I don't get how anyone can say it is racist it was formed as an alternative from people who were on the left and got sick of their shit. That is the whole point of the name. People who were sick of the rights shit became neocons.

>imblying racism is bad
mkay?

its basically socially conservative white nationalist

>implying the alt-right isn't just a corrupt media buzzword for "woke American"

bump

I refused to be labeled so simply

how about I label you a leaf bitch?

>the alt right is a meme and anyone that willingly accepts this label is a fag

Where is this option?

>alt-right
Annihilate yourself.
Fucking, strap a fucking wolverine to your face until it leaves your skull an empty husk.

Checked

Not to mention they are racist against blacks and minorities for believing they need special treatment to acheive the same success as whites.

>No its not racist and yes it would be a bad thing at 21%
All these r/thedonald cucks need to fuck off, THE ELECTION IS OVER!

Why nor just say far-right then? Fucking newspeak

Because it's not "far-right," mainstream politics is just far-left.

The alt right is a big-tent political movement who's key tenants are White Nationalism, Racial Realism and to some extent anti-semitism.

>Why nor just say far-right then?

That's the word I use myself.

Oh and the alt-right is JQ aware for the most part. I dont think its part of most of the far right.

>No, it is not racist and no it would not be a bad thing if it was.

This is the only right answer. A lot of racists would like to delude themselves into thinking everyone in the alt-right thinks like them.

I don't have anything against "racism" by the way, I'd probably be classified a racist by most of the world. But the Alt Right is more defensive than offensive, i.e. we care more about protecting our own than committing genocide or something like that.

Ethnonationalism is not racism

>alt right is a meme
damn it, it is an attempt by the lib media to pigeonhole trump coalition of varying political ideologies. It is inherently stupid label to choose as it doesnot define anything.

No serious person here identifies as "alt-right." That's just a made up boogeyman term invented by liberals who are obsessed with over-labeling things they don't understand.

This.

Also, sage.

"Far-right" doesn't scream "racist, nationalist" the way "alt-right" does though.

"Jewish Question"?

I see now, I don't like paraphrasing things like this, literally newspeak. But it got meme'd to hard, that's just reality now I guess

Tay-tay is autistic?
who knew

>Do you think that the alt-right is inherently racist and do you think it is a bad thing?

I don't believe in "racism" or think in terms of incoherent concepts invented by Jews in the 60s. Maybe rephrase your question?

It's impossible to eat anything with chinksticks

i have peripheral neuropathy in my left arm and have absolutely no problem using them. there is no excuse

she is autistic and so am i and half the anons here.

Sup fags

Politically correct much?

Why is it rascist to live in an ethnostate? Can whites not live alone in peace?