Jews are superior to white people and should rightfully rule them. Prove me wrong

Jews are superior to white people and should rightfully rule them. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/
nature.com/ncomms/2013/131119/ncomms3739/full/ncomms3739.html
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/schizophrenia-research-and-the-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War
youtube.com/watch?v=g65oWFMSoK0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Superior sure, rule them no

if they're so smart, how come the holocaust? back to your containment board:

I don't like that part either, but it's the way of the world.
n-no

Yeah, Asians are also "superior" in intellect. That doesn't mean anything though. The only reality is results, and nobody beats whites at this.

Jews are superior to us, But whites should continue to try and overthrow them all the same. Peacefully this time. Because they still bitch about the showers.

Average height of a white man -- 5' 10"
Average height of a jewish man -- 5' 6"

Some "master race". They're also neurotic as fuck. The average Jew is deeply mentally insane

superior how? pretty sure the Romans beat the shit out of them monthly just for shits and giggles.

Jews are undeniably smarter than Aryans hence
Chosen people>Aryans.

But Jews beat whites at results too. Asians might in the future.

We could easily wipe out the Jews if we wanted to.

wtf man

No one has the right to anything if you want something you have to work for it and if you're strong enough you'll get it otherwise you don't deserve it

Jews have mental disorders at a rate similar to their observed physical deformities. The two go hand-in-hand.

>Insanity - Jewish Encyclopedia
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity

>Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

>Mental Illness and the Jews
blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/

>Genome-wide association study implicates NDST3 in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
nature.com/ncomms/2013/131119/ncomms3739/full/ncomms3739.html

>Schizophrenia research and the Jews
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/schizophrenia-research-and-the-jews/

LMAO "No". You tried at a time when they were more or less hated by everyone and powerless and FAILED. They could however take you out if they wanted.

Zionism specifically targets White people and aims to have them mix with other races to make White people a non-problem for Jews.

If they were so superior, they wouldn't fear White people, they'd treat them like they do Black people, but they don't.

White people are not to be fucked with, and this is why the Jew is sneaky, cause any full on assault, or even an assault that a White person notices would lead to the extinction of the Jew.

I don't have the image handy, but a guy makes the point that White people are descended from the people who survived thousands of years of war on a continent that got bored fucking itself up and went looking for other people to fight, then went right back to fighting itself.

Why do they have to fuck their cousins then?

Making fun of people with special needs.. Typical nigger.

The holocaust never happened m8. Besides, if all whites band together. We could easily destroy the Jews.

No

What now faggot?

>I don't like that part either, but it's the way of the world.
Only if they can

>Jews are superior to white people
Then try to conquer us.

And to prove that you post a white, Slavic looking woman?

this

Asians have higher iqs, what the fuck does this have to do with white interest?
Their kikey intellect does absolutely nothing just like the chink, if they are superior then they are free to preserve their superiority and fuck off from my countries as fucking immigrants, the fucking sandniggers lmao.

Made in Israel goy!

If they are smart enough they would conquer us with using new weapons over our stone axes, just like whites meet indians.

>still thinking the holocaust was real and denying the fact that Jews control the media, movies, celebrities, government and countries
>still thinking white people are superior in any way
wew

>implying the holohoax happened

All kikes have "special needs", but they need to get those things from someone else and not me. Fucking parasites.

The best part is that those Jews are still smarter than the average Greek.

>Jews are such cucks that they want to destroy their semitic heritage in favour of inferior white genetics
Your logic does not compute

Which white tribe do you want to face the kikes?
pick one of the western European tribes and the kikes will face them for life or death.

>I AM SUPERIOR TO GOY
>GOYS LET ME IN YOUR COUNTRY YOU FUCKING RACIST

Netherlands vs the Jewish race, who wins

>But Jews beat whites at results too.
In what way? I don't see any great Jewish civilizations around.

>Jews are superior to white people and should rightfully rule them.
>Would of been wiped out as a race if white people did not save their ass

Yeah really superior.

Israel due to this chink zionist.

They possess a low cunning. I'd liken them to being the carnies of the human race.

They're devious, have no shame and subvert their enemies(everyone) in ways foreign to any other nations and in ways we would never ever do. There is no credible evidence they are overall smarter; yes many are born into money and through tribalist practices rise to high positions and experience quality opportunities than non jews, but on even ground, I don't see any reason to call them a smarter group.

They are parasites and neurotic insecure leeches. The world is better off without them. Not all of them are bad but enough of them are.

Easily Jews.
>ancient_Semitic_civilization.png
>Medieval_European_civilization.jpg
>Modern_Western_civilization.gif

Austria/Population
8.474 million (2013)
Juda 15 million

Who has done more in history, Austria or Juda?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

Styling on these kikes Ostereich style.

>>Medieval_European_civilization.jpg
>>Modern_Western_civilization.gif
Explain without falling back to "Jews rule it all from the shadows".

Lol, the only thing they ever had which could even be considered a Jewish civilization which they built was the Kingdom of Jerusalem and even then they had to pay yearly tribute to the Kingdom of Assyria to be allowed to exist.

Literally Persian cucks.

kek, Netherlands is infinitely more advanced than all Jewish development in history.

You are sadly misinformed if you believe that.
You've heard about a couple of jewish inventors etc. and believe that western civilization is jewish fucking LOL.
NO! These jewish inventors etc. had a chance BECAUSE THEY LIVED IN WESTERN GERMANIC CIVILIZATION.

The thing is that even when they left Europe because "Western Germanic civilization" couldn't handle their success, they took over America in mere decades. Explain that. My bet is that after America declines, they'll move to Asia (even though the samurai might genocide everyone).

Samurai will fuck up the kike.

My bet is that after America declines, they'll move to Asia.

No shit they will move, because they are parasites. They dont build up civilizations they destroy them and once the destruction is done they jump ship.

A rat is always the first to leave a sinking ship.

dis.

Fucking cunts. Even racial separatists who take pride in being white don't necessarily want to "rule over" other races, even if they prefer their own or think whites are "better". It's more about protectionism and traditionalism. Whether jews are "better" or not is irrelevant, being "better" in some small way (because on average humans are more like each other than not) doesn't give one race the right to make the other completely subservient. This is why those "racist" 19th century americans just tried to make the africans go and live in Liberia. Separate areas, not all intermingled with one topdog slave-owning class. Which is what it currently is sadly. (((no prizes for guessing who is the ownership class))). They arrange it so that whites fight blacks and middle-easterners, to keep these groups weak and fearful and uninformed. I think east asians are probably being used to replace whites as they are just as smart as whites only they are more collectivist and thus easier to manipulate and control. If you care about ethnic survival, you should fight for each group to be able to survive without being compromised, ruled or otherwise influenced by the other, and seek to not impose your ethnicity upon others either. Africa for the africans, asia for the asians, europe for the europeans. Seems fair right? Oh wait sorry, according to brainwashed cucks thats not "fair right" thats "far right" because they removed the "I" that allows them to identify as anything other than serfs.

>they took over America

Also Germanic civilization. And no, they haven't "taken over". Jews on average do well though - but it's far from being a "jewish country".

They also did well in the 20s in Germany (when Germany as a whole was doing shitty).

youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
Ostereich declares war on JUDA.

Jews are better! THey should move to madagascar and make it Atlantis again!

>bar refaeli

what's funny is how separatist and ethnocentric jewish people tend to be

fucking/marrying goys is one of the most popular strategies jewish girls use to stick it to their overbearing parents

fucking minorities is even more irritating to their parents, because when you get right down to it, jews are white people

>Jews are superior to white people
Ashkenazi jews are very related to european people
It is not the same for Sephardi and Mizrahi jews

despite no niggers and same proportion of brown people Israel's IQ is lower and people are poorer

In 14 CE, the city of Rome had at least 750,000 inhabitants, more than a tenth of Italy's population. It grew beyond 1 million in the second century CE

Romans vs Jews who wins?

I already knew this, they already fought.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War
the whole bible is declaring subverserviance to the superior Roman race.

Roman victory, destruction of Jerusalem and its Temple

That's why the jewish race has been such a successful race. It's stayed small and cohesive and all the non pure jews with non jewish mothers aren't actually considered jews.

Sweet

During the First Jewish–Roman War(66–73 CE), the population of Jerusalem was estimated at 600,000 persons by Roman historian Tacitus

>jews get fucked up by roman race and styled on with same population while defending
>jews get fucked up politcally by Germany which sacked all their power in all of europe
kekek
KEKS
they consider only women births as Jews because they are historical KEKS who get conquered because they are INFERIOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=g65oWFMSoK0

>My bet is that after America declines, they'll move to Asia.

I think this is what the hi-tech ghost towns in China were built for. And the transition is in full-swing, with the kikes attempting to slip further into the shadows, as their Chinese front-men are busily buying up banks, the media and Hollywood while pushing for internet controls.

China will be the new super-power proxy of the parasitic kikes and offers a good insight into the type of communism that they want to bring to the rest of the world - a world of billionaires and peasant slaves.

I heard that a lot of mental illnesses are common among the Jews
Must be something genetically

jews caused the holocaust

Checkmate

Being short and neurotic unfortunately doesn't prevent a parasitic group from successfully controlling other groups. They're happy to use the more athletic euros and africans as their muscle

hey actual jew here, ill answer questions.

Do you wish you knew what you missed out on not having a foreskin?

Had an old boss that was a Jew.

No interns are good enough, hates freelancers, people under him are depressed and underpaid, monitors his workers as if they're criminals.

He's got a gym in his workplace and asked me to show him what i've got. I out lifted him in sets and weights. I never received a phone call to work there ever again.

i imagine quite a lot, jacking off is difficult as hell.