Non us state insults

Ok US Sup Forums which states are nonstates? Belgium is a noncountry so there must be some nonstates we can pick on.

I'll start:
Delaware

You are nothing, your a small state, most American don't know you exist.

Concur; It's sad when RI is more recognizable than DE.

Texas, rightful Mexican clay

Washington

Everyone thinks of the city not the state

Also Rhode Island is a meme

Puerto Rico is a meme they're in debt and a failed state with more spics than Cali

A lot of people I know refer to the city as "DC", which makes it easier

DELET THIS

Hey man, fuck you. Delaware has a right to exist.

Belgium is a non-country because it's just a chunk of france aligned with a chunk of the netherlands. The American equivalent would be a place like Colorado that's just a bunch of California/Mexico transplants

Pennsylvania.

Besides shittsburg and filthadelphia there is literally no reason for that state to exist

>le "only cities matter xD" meme

Fuck you, urbanite scum.

Literally a non state

Idaho has an autistic shape

It looks like a downy tried to draw a rectangle

Puerto Rico

>come visit our abandoned coal mines a 50-foot cow statues

rural pa is shit

>belgium non country
>USA is about one person's life older, and a mongrel mix of everything around the globe
projecting,even tho i agree that belgium is a non country

Delaware should be re annexed into PA

From what I heard, Utah and Iowa.

settle down waffle

I thought Maine was a city i didn't even know it existed as a state until Trump came along.

And tilt the scales to make sure PA goes back to being a blue state? Yeah, no thanks.

If anything, Delaware should annex MD's eastern shore, along with WV annexing MD's western counties.

>win the culture war
>contribute more to science and technology than any other country
>people from all over the world are constantly tuned in to our shows, music, movies, and politics
>europoors can't defend themselves from big bad Russia without the help of the US
>projecting

connecticut. It's basically just upstate new york

Wyoming. Besides Yellowstone, Ive never heard anything about them. Like shit, Ive heard more about Idaho and Montana than Wyoming.

New Mexico throws foreigners for a loop, too.

They mix up Missouri/Mississippi a bit too

Iowa/Nebraska are pretty unturned too, and I suspect people wouldn't be aware of Oklahoma w/o Rogers and Hammerstein

don't hate on based Connecticut, faggot.