Say goodbye to legal marijuana, America

Say goodbye to legal marijuana, America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjrYeAqjB-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE

WEED

its probably the least likely thing he'll fuck with.

That's part of the reason im so pissed, Im going to lose my shit if they shut down the dispensaries, and arrest all my friends who work at them

I hope based Sessions puts all you junkies into camps.

Drugs are bad.

So Republicans aren't for states' rights?

Like i give a fuck, LOL

That's what you get for voting for a right-wing demagogue and Republican congress. They're also planning on privatizing Medicare, so when you get old you better not get sick.

Goodbye.

I actually like it illegal. Having the best weed was like a badge of honor. It meant that you knew the right people and they though highly of you to give you the top kolas. With weed in stores, any autistic loser can walk into the store and buy some 30% buds in any flavor he wants. You see it all the time in chatrooms. Some faggot with a bunch of oil rigs his parents bought him to keep him sedated enough so he doesn't become a school shooter. I want weed to be like it was in the 90's when we would overcharge faggots like that for slack bags.

LMAO

Relax, this is the white mans last gasp

Yes, because the government does a wonderful job managing health care.

I can say that Jeff Sessions is a "respect state's rights" candidate first of all, so he will likely back off for the reason alone.

This is what people don't understand.

Even if he DOESN'T back off, it will be ineffective. The feds cannot rewrite state laws, especially ones people enacted by voter initiative. The legal states have laws the remove penalties for possession and personal use cultivation, as well as sharing marijuana, and they lowered penalties on illegal sales and illegal cultivation. With these provisions alone, the only thing that would come out of the federal government shutting down commercialized marijuana is the states would lose massive amounts of tax dollars and the market would shift to the biggest and most open black market you'd ever see.

Nothing will happen don't get your panties in a bundle.

Also, say goodbye to niggers, and race traitors.

relax brotha man, im on the good side, Trump is a joke.
Im not even going to listen to him, if something big happens, i'll just see what Obama has to say about it.

>muh glory daze
kys asshole

Pot was never legal at the federal level.

State level stuff isn't going to get messed with or else the states-rights people in the GOP wing are going to pitch a shitfit.

Don't be fucking retarded. Trump knows what he's doing. Sessions will tow the line or end up in the same garbage heap as Christie.

Not when it has to do with personal freedoms.

This, going after legal weed will be a massive ordeal and a big waste of Trump's political capital.

They do. Everyone loves Medicare.

Medicare is one of the most popular government programs because it actually works.

Seems to do perfectly good job in the dozen other countries with longer life expediencies and lower costs than us.

Canada ftw

I am self aware on this issue. At some point in my teen years I replaced having a personality with dude weed. I haven't touched it for over a year now.

thank god now we just have to talk the stoners into going to canada and then like half our problems vanish

Gotta take the good with the bad. I'm all for making it legal but drugs are on the bottom of the non-degenerate to do list.

I am a conservative, but I see nothing in the constitution which either implicitly or explicitly gives the federal government this right.

>republicans
>statehood

God damn you dense leftist pos.

we need a red state to legalize this shit

Trump has a 50-state strategy in 2020 so fucking with weed states isn't going to help him do that

t. nigger

Good, the fact that they lied and used passing it for a medical reason as a gateway to getting it legalized for recreational use burns me.

Now we don't have to worry about busting (white) kids with minor mip charges to scare them away from drugs and ghetto culture, because muh free society. But now have to deal with escalating crimes because of home invasion, breaking and entering, felony theft because of people robbing people with a growing license.

WE SURE FIXED THE WAR ON DRUGS! NO MORE PEOPLE GOING TO PRISON FOR WEED LMAO!

Fuck I hope you people die

Only when the states are banning things they don't like, if states are making things they don't like legal, they will use the federal government's supremacy to shut it down.

Republicans are basically "STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE": the party

Obamas AGs explicitly chose not to enforce the law, it has yet to be seen if this guy will.
My guess is that hes the kind of guy who wants to arrest liberals and blacks, so I imagine he will.
And everyone who backs Trump will stay behind him no matter what happens, I mean he walk into locker rooms full of 15 year old girls when he was like 60, is a con artist and most likely a rapist, I don't think people are going to stand up to him because he arrested some pot heads

Its all good until the money starts to dry up and a larger number of boomers begin to retire.

So much this. I think that what is going to make this administration so different is that Trump will fire people when they deviate from his vision and start following their own agendas.

Good I was getting a much better price before it was legal

i smoke weed all the time regardless of its legality. i'm happy Sessions was appointed AG because the issues I actually care about are more significant than legal weed

If we taxed the wealthy at a more reasonable rate (aka way more than now) that won't be a concern.

Commerce clause and substantive due process. You can thank Lochner and Wickard v. Filburn for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjrYeAqjB-Y

um yes they will. almost all of his Key voting demographic (those that voted for obama in 2012/08 but for trump in 2016) feels like marijuana should be completely legal and will definitely switch if he for some reason decides to enforce the federal rules for no reason despite never saying anything about it during the entire election cycle

fucking this

>Good, the fact that they lied and used passing it for a medical reason as a gateway to getting it legalized for recreational use burns me.
You can tell the implementation of medical was a farce when they would have 4-20 day sales and the line would wrap around the block with able bodied young men.

samefag

Now this might start a civil war. FINALLY

Good, marijuana is for niggers and spics. I'm so glad we get more liberal tears when the Federal government starts ignoring state laws, fuck yeah.

GET FUCKED STONERS

Oh, I guess I missed the substantive policy discussion this election.

>but I see nothing in the constitution which either implicitly or explicitly gives the federal government this right.

something tells me you're not exactly a jurist because is 100% correct and this is something that is taught in most introductory American constitutional law classes

How long ago did Sessions make his anti weed statements,

Give me a year at least. I live in Alabama, and I'm sure he's got bigger fish to fry on the national stage than weed weed weed weed.

no it doesnt. ive been waiting to get my tonsils removed for 2 fucking years

*tip*

Yes they would a bunch of libertarians voted for him and independents. He would lose reelection no doubt about it. It would also cause a disaster for the states as I said in my previous comment, people are still allowed to grow, share, and possess no matter what the feds do, so it would create economic disaster and create the biggest giant area gray market we'd ever see.

Jeff Sessions might have a good stance on immigration, but he's a complete fucktard with pot.

Conservatives in a nutshell:

>states ban gay marriage or abortion, federal law supercedes it and makes it legal
MUH STATES RIGHTS!

>states legalize marijuana, federal law supercedes it and makes it illegal
Well that's just the way the law works the federal law is supreme to the state's law!

This is why I keep saying the ONLY way for Marijuana to be a state issue is if it's federally descheduled. if Donald Trump truly wants the legality of Cannabis to be in state's hand he MUST have it descheduled. Otherwise it just takes one jackoff AG to fuck all states laws over.

You plebs still don't get it. "Legalized" marijuana is just a way of saying "taxable" marijuana. It has nothing to do with giving you a right to smoke weed. The law is designed only with taxation in mind.

Any and all employers can still require urine tests for employment, and they can still disqualify you from employment for having marijuana in your system. All you plebs did was vote to allow your weed to be taxed and there made more expensive. Lots of good that will do you once you get fired for smoking your "legal" weed.

Who do you think Bred Alabama Kush? Jeff "Roll a phatty" Sessions.

That's a good thing, you degenerated cocksucker.

Is anyone watching tucker carlson eat this fat fuck alive?

the leaf is a jew, are you trying to get invaded leaf?

MJ will not go away, but the eternal leaf and its heroin imports will.

It's because we're fat. But I'm not giving up McDonald's for anything. I'll die with. Burger in my hand.

Yes, because more money for the state to spend on things like education is a bad thing.

At least we can buy from dispensaries now

Go cry about it faggot.

The Trump Salt Mines produce again

yeah that would be nice, but the state doesn't desperately need more education funding. the US already spends a lot more per capita on students than other nations which spend less yet perform better. money isn't the issue

We will see, it's all speculation right now.
He will have to make a concise decision on it in the future.

Trump might very well win reelection depending on who hes against no matter what he does, he won once already.

That's why I voted for it. I don't smoke it, but I see the value in taxing it. That and ending the taxpayer funded drug war on it.

this

Uh, I haven't taken a urine test for a job in 6 years dude

Old ass southern republicans have to be the worst.
It's about less government, not meddling in petty social affairs because you hated hippies in the 60's.

>The feds cannot rewrite state laws
Weed is illegal at the federal level

>mfw I still have my doctor's rec

Eat the boot, degeneracy lover

He has to undo all of the damage Holder and Lynch have done as well as go after the Clintons. Weed is the furthest thing from his agenda especially with Trump wanting it left up to the states.

Also, don't call me a "pleb", you're the one who saves weird pictures on your computer

implying potheads are gainfully employed outside of mcjobs

Trump is a pathetic liar who said what he needed to to get elected and will let Sessions do whatever the fuck he wants.

who gives a shit? it's a literal non issue. only degenerates use weed in the first place. if you smoke in the privacy of your own home the illegality of weed shouldn't affect you.

Goodbye degenerate stick

Marijuana is an adult pacifier. Grow the fuck up.

There is no way in hell the tax revenue from legalized weed in WA is going to stop. People here smoke, nothing bad has happened since legalization except Pedro out in Yakima can't sell his imported Mexican shite anymore because there is certified clean lab tested weed for sale all over the place.

Halting the spread of legalization is fine but turning back legalization where it is already a success is fabricated and homosexual.

>Any and all employers can still require urine tests for employment, and they can still disqualify you from employment for having marijuana in your system.

employers are allowed to decide who they want to employ? oy vey its annudah shoah

A punished man like that is bound to make concessions

>lose weed in exchange for making america great again
Id take that trade

It doesn't change the fact that it would remain legal at the state level. That is US law, that is how the US states have changed those laws.

He will not be undoing anything unless he wants to create a giant gray area market where people sell cheap weed with no taxes.

Jesus. You are so far off track.

This. Nobody in Trumps administration is gonna give a fuck about weed.

Good it was a transparent attempt to dumb down the populace by having them become potheads. A time old tactic of addicting your enemies with drugs or booze.

What is your problem with weed?

About 8 months ago.

In my opinion, if things turn where civil liberties go into the trash, he isn't a real conservative, he turns into another Bush administration, and people like Jeff Sessions start doing whatever they want, he will lose and lose very hard. Too many independents and libertarians like myself will reject him.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's gonna take him about a week after getting appointed to tear up the Cole Memo. I'd give it another week after that before we all get to fucking laugh as the FDA troops kick in the doors of the grows and dispensaries, drag the stupid fucking pot head criminals out, and wheel them off to prison for 20 years.

This administration looks fucking perfect already. Bring on the butthurt pot head tears.

It's going to be legal in MA this December. Piss off.

This is why I'm selling heroin to rich white kids, exclusively.

I target Christians and Mormons, especially the girls as they are just as dumb as regular girls.

They'll be so busy fighting against a dried flower that by the time they realize little Ashley is sucking dicks in an alley for H it'll be too late to save her.

>Trump is pro-legalization
>Thinking he would put someone who is anti without putting him on a short leash first
Knowing Trump, Sessions will be pushing for legalization in all 50 states

All they have to do is start raiding pot shops again. Kek, I hope they do a no knock on one of those Colorado ones and slaughter the washed up PMC security guards when they resist.