Risked everything to help get Trump elected

>risked everything to help get Trump elected

Are we just going to turn our back on him now?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/lawmaker-traitor-snowden-deserves-death-penalty/article/2583023
time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/
np.reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just realized. His face is pretty tan for never being able to go outside.

well i voted yes on him being time's person of the year?

He's an Aussie

Thays from his escapades to go fuk Ur mum m8

ahh ok that makes sense. I thought I have seen some pics where he is pale before but maybe I'm tripping.

He is The Witcher 3: Blood and Whine.

I still think he's dead. Anyone seen him alive since? Those interviews were weeks old already

>still no sign of life

he's dead. RIP.

Had anyone seen him alive beforehand? Idiot. It's not like he walks the fucking streets.

he's an agent of russia. fuck 'em. he had years of chances to take his comfy prison cell in sweden and instead he chose to be a coward and run.

So, can't Trump just give a presidential pardon for him when he becomes President and he goes free?

He's dead.

He's not white, muchacho

Maybe he really did escape, and Pamela Anderson IS a CIA asset, but from the good side of the CIA. I doubt any government agency is anywhere close to 100% corrupt, or even 50%.

What if Pam brought a shrink-ray and she shrunk him down and put him inbetween her titties but then forgot about him and fell asleep and suffocated him? What do we do then?

>comfy prison cell in sweden
>sweden has extradition with the US
>implying the swedecucks wouldn't immediatly hand him over to the US government
>implying he wouldn't have an "accident" in prison on day 1
>implying Trump would be president today without the email leaks

found the shill
assange is a fucking hero for doing what he did

He's not wanted in the US for any crimes

He's been dead for a month now, he'd be pretty brain dead if you tried to revive him now.

So, are trump's policies on whistleblowers?

This is what the director of the CIA he picked said
washingtonexaminer.com/lawmaker-traitor-snowden-deserves-death-penalty/article/2583023

Plus trump himself at some point a few years ago said snowden was a traitor, did he change his stance?

He wasn't trying to get Trump elected, he was trying to prevent a corrupt globalist from getting elected.

>he had years of chances to take his comfy prison cell in sweden
If you don't think he would have been immediately shipped to the US, you are an idiot.

we dont know where they hid the body. we dont know if they planned ahead and are doing/have done a face transplant

in the end if he wasnt dead why did the files get released and if it wasnt real why did they cut the feed of files and postpone the release of other shit till later

Can we of the alt right free him?

>implying sexual assault committed in sweden would get assange extradited to the US

you have no idea how the law works kid

Why are so many people posting that he is dead? Wikileaks litterally tweeted "HELP HIM"
Is it that (((they))) are shilling for us to think he is dead and just forget him?

He's already dead user, let it go.

>Why are so many people posting that he is dead?
Because retarded /x/ tards need something to freak out about

He is wanted by the US for leaking classified documents (a crime - who knew). Do you really thing Assange is scared of some lying swedish shill? If it was only the (((rape))) case, he wouldn't have requested POLITICAL ASYLUM in the Ecuadorian embassy

No, we're going to free him.

>Step 1: Determine if Julian Assange is alive and in the Ecuadorian embassy.
How do we do this?

thats my fetish tbqh family

>He is wanted by the US for leaking classified documents (a crime - who knew).

[citation needed]

>he wouldn't have requested POLITICAL ASYLUM in the Ecuadorian embassy

a country that has been a close russian ally dating back to the peak of the USSR's influence

Vote Assange Times Person of the Year

Its our best chance at forcing (((them))) to produce proof of life before its too late.

Niggas dead hommie

See

>He is wanted by the US for leaking classified documents

No, he's not. You're just assuming he is.

he is not the (((hero)) we need but the hero we ((ask)

Shot in the dark but any Ecuadorfags here?

REPORT IN EQUADOR!

Was there any truth to the Blockchain angle that people were speaking about?

Pol needs to focus on Assange, we can't let this slide

this
also stop voting for trump if you want assange to win, they are top 2 with trump leading only by 2% we can do it lads

Bumpsteady

Gerrard will survive.

But we need to meme his freedom.

Help me fagots to meme the Wicher free .

>time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/
Assange is currently second to Trump.

I'm all for Trump, but he already knows we love him (he'll have POTUS in his list of achievements). Be sure to prioritize Assange as first and then ensure Trump comes second.

Assange needs some love in the history books for all that he has done.

>Hero for trump
>military target for dems.

He gets tanned from the computer screen glare

Isn't it possible for some user-kun's to go to the embassy and see him?

Why?

We got meme magic.
The power of God's in our hands, lest be a little irresponsible whit this power for our friend Gerrard.

>Not dead until a body appears .

Cryogenics perhaps - being a hot topic in the UK today.

He didn't try to get Trump elected, he doesn't even like Trump. He bad mouths Trump, same with Snowden. While what he did indeed kept Hillary OUT of the whitehouse, he did nothing for Trump with any intention towards electing Trump.

He said everything bad with Trump is what comes out of his mouth and there's no dirt that can surpass that. He's shit.

Ricky Gervais' Witcher cosplay is pretty good.

seems like Geralt of Rivia slew another monster and didn't get payed

Assange and Snowden need to eat shit and die. They did nothing for Trump. Just because they hate hillary does not mean they are pro-trump. Snowden didn't even understand how the electoral college works, he was shocked hillary lost having the popular vote even while the votes are still being counted.

Snowden is a ballless cuck faggot.

Assange said nothing but the truth.
And the truth was that the game was rigged from the start and Trump winning was a very fucking thin chance.

>helped Trump

No he didn't. He's stated before that if anyone has dirt on Trump he would gladly release it. The issue is everything they found is nothing that Trump wouldn't openly say.

Trump benefitted from wikileaks by default because he was true to his character while his opponent was a serpent of deceit and evil.

Assange has no side. He only pursues the truth.

john pilger did

I was listening to Radio 5 today, yes it was.

My take on WikiLeaks is that it functions as close to anarchy as I've seen - neither left nor right.

Just like this faggot said. Assange is nothing but the Truth, fucking over whoever the Truth Fucks Over.

he went full geralt mode

hes dead

Yep.
My eyes were opened when The Guardian started to ask why Assange had forsaken them and turned toward the right - he was never left or right, neither liberal or conservative,
The truth as you put it, is anarchy in my books. All good...

np.reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/

Wikileaks has been compromised. Assange was taken into their custody. His fate since then remains unknown.

I suspect he is being tortured for information.

He fucked up by not releasing his shit before they rolled on him.

>prioritize Assange
this times a million
Assange may very well be dead,but after all this time, i feel like hes smarter than that
>to get Trump elected
im on board with the whole Trump circlejerk, but its so much bigger than that. theres still (((the emails))) and its not like government corruption is really going to stop after his election. This is 420D Hnefatafl.

He's not on our side. He wasn't trying to get Trump elected, just keep Hillary out. He even insulted the God-Emperor. He served his purpose, he can fuck off and die now for all I care.

He desperately needs the wolf medallion shopped into this pic.

>he's a hero
Nope, can't think that now. The God-Emperor appointed a CIA director who thinks whistleblowers like Snowden should be put to death. That's what I believe now and now I hate Assange, and so should you.

We don't give a fuck about him. Trump is our guy.

>hes a hero
Nope, can't think that now. The Jews appointed a education director who thinks the legacy of Hitler should be put to death. That's what I believe now and now I hate Hitler, and so should you.

Fuck off kike CTR JIDF shill. Right wing death squads are coming.

>Refering to Trump as "God-Emperor"

You are such an insufferable cunt.

says the guy thats giving up on Assange after all the works hes done cause hes hung over from the TrumpTrain

Fuck off. You'll get yours soon. You'll all get yours.

>has shitty security ,shitty personal selection, not enough people who knows the national secrets to handled them safely
>it's no my fault.

The NSA is responsible for loosing his secrets.
Snowden is just a Idealist idiot, like me.

JUST

MSM won't report on this angle as is, it's to old already to be breaking news. Should push an alternate angle to get attention on the embassy, send food and gather homeless people. Have some fag show up to stand scream his name. Get disruptive or what ever needed to get attention in it. This shit needs to be forced in person, murmor on some bangladeshi flea doping forum won't ever be taken serious.

How many days now?
Over 40 with no proof thats hes not dead?
Im still confused about that fake interview, i just cant imagine hes alive.

>assanage dies during routine water boarding accident
>400lb Russia hacker decimates US power grid in retribution
>chaos ensues
>day of rope habbens

Kek wills it

Assange is the closest thing to a hero we have nowadays, Trump is pretty close too
He cares only about the truth, regardless of who it may hurt

Why isn't the the John Pilger interview, released on Nov. 5th not considered proof he is alive? Why would RT serve US propaganda interests by supporting the lie he is alive?

Snowden being a traitor and Assange leaking classified documents are twon entirely different situations. For being some champion of human rights and privacy, Snowden had some very odd choices for countries to take refuge in. Whether or not it was for our good, Edward Snowden worked for our country and had access to secrets, and he took those secrets to China and Russia. It's treachery no matter how you shape it.

Sup Forums has been supporting his release.

What are we supposed to do now? Only the Ecuadorian embassy and the Swedish prosecutors know where he is at the moment.

We have been trying to gather intelligence but none of our channels yielded anything

But ben shapiro told me he was a sociopath

I love how leftist suddenly hate him now. They have no fucking locality.

The embassy literally bought him a sun lamp to help with depression.

Is he alive? He better fucking be alive and not in custody.

There is a sealed indictment, retard.

Based Geralt. People hate him for it but he still does what he needs to do.

F

Someone email infowars about this. If a dozen people flood them with this story they'll have to notice it and then Alex can get Roger Stone and his intelligence contacts on the case.

Assange is counting on us.

>[email protected]
>[email protected]

Why is the interview with John Pilger not evidence? It came out on Nov 5. Is the fact that video has weird artifacts the only evidence that its not valid?

The irregularities in the video, while not enough to prove by themselves that he's in some CIA blacksite with a bag over his head, ARE proof enough in themselves that the video was fabricated or at the very least altered in ways that don't make any sense as artifacts or editing byproducts.

They don't look like awkward editing, they look like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Also, notice that at no point during the interview that supposedly took place AFTER his internet was cut, do they ever talk about the issue.

You combine this video with timeline and circumstantial evidence, there's more than enough to warrant a serious investigation.