What is the purpose of the war in Afghanistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VRbq63r7rys
sites.google.com/site/rubbersoul1967/afghan-tan
youtube.com/watch?v=QuFBiEjn68g
youtube.com/watch?v=AwSra5p8MDw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan_Oil_Pipeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I forgot but we must be winning it right?

One would hope.

opium. oil. surround Iran with US bases.

I left my mark in Afghanistan by killing 7 Haqqanis with a German made grenade launcher. Can't complain.

After I got out of the service I found out the guy who used my M320 on the following deployment also killed a shitload of people. That grenade launcher is quite infamous now

also, money generation for those who have contracts.

this

opium production has gone through the roof since the invasion

Permanent military bases located next to both Iran and China.

Killing Afghans of course.

Take over the opium trade and use it to destabalize hostile(likely to nationalize their central bank) regimes in SEA

The entire war is fabricated to destroy ancient sites, artifacts, any many other Sumerian sites to keep the true record of earth's history HIDDEN

Opium production and insuring chinese mineral rights.

Lithium ope mine and Opium.

Corporations always need military backed them up to keep Turbohead in check.

Military Complex need wars to keep them stay in business.

Even Congress keep buying Tanks for army and Generals told them that Army doesn't need a tank at this moment.

mostly this: but also the west has been waving its collective dick around in the hornet's nest known as afghanistan for a very long time

youtu.be/VRbq63r7rys

To obtain the last horcrux from the evil wizard osama bin laden

Opium and possibly a pipeline or two.

HEROIN
E
R
O
I
N

it's funny that H is on the comeback

to avoid an embarrassing collapse

it's fucking terrible

This.

We're either going to widen this gap between us and the animals or we shall all perish.

The other option is Space.

Too bad it's most likely military policy to nuke any single nation or group of countries that begin any sort of mass exodus into Space.

Fuck it. We already walked on the Moon.
Come at us, bro.

>Sumerian
>Afghanistan

American education

Afganistan is actually going well for Nato operations.

>7 kills
did you call in a chopper?

use up old ammo

Stop factions and groups from selling oil outside of OPEC, which means not doing oil trades with the U.S dollar.

You two can debate amongst yourselves.

hearts and minds of course
and opium

Heroin
Preventing Russia from having influence there
Training islamic fundamentalists to use as mercenaries

LITHIUM

LITHIUM

LITHIUM

Oil wars will fade away, and lithium, that is in nearly every battery is the next mineral of choice for the discerning Globalist.

Rare earth minerals and elements. Mainly Lithium.

What is there to discuss? Soldiers get pinned down and Special Ops come in the next few days and hunt them like animals.

Soros and co pipelines inc.

Huge lithium deposits

This. US pulled out of Iraq while staying in Afghanistan to ensure the steady flow of heroine to Russia.

Continual training and experience for America's troops and equipment against hostile targets of opportunity

the Taliban just killed 4 people inside Bagram air base. They are pretty much able to strike anywhere in the country. We could continue our current strategy for 100 years and wouldn't be any closer to the goal. Pakistan continues to be a safe haven. It's a disaster.

Which goes to India or China...

Poor girl.

sites.google.com/site/rubbersoul1967/afghan-tan

To protect the interest of Western corporations. Sand niggers are bad for business. Sand niggers flying planes into buildings is even worse.

To bring democracy to the sand people

This, when president Obama announced the draw down in 2012. My unit was supposed to roll up its colors as it always has during peace time. After Russia took Crimea it was deemed important for us to be in the Baltics all the time.

natural resources precious metals minerals

wtf do you think it's about?

A: Globalism and wealth.

Doesn't matter how many Americans they kill. They will leave footprints. 4 Americans vs the 100s they annihilate other days. They have no chance.

I'd bet my life savings China has already drilled extensively under their border with Afghanistan just to grab as much as they can while they can. India is too worried about the Kashmir region with Pakistan right now, maybe they're doing the same as China. wouldn't surprise me, but poos don't seem too worried about resources.

youtube.com/watch?v=QuFBiEjn68g
watched this last night, pretty good documentary

Nobody knows for sure
You can produce opium anywhere though

I don't know. How long has U.S./NATO been in there? 20 years? That's more than all the other wars U.S. has been in all the other wars of past century combined.That should tell you how fucking batshit insane these wars in middle east are and that its the utmost importance that U.S. citizens pressure their government to finally end this charade and bring the troops back.

To wipe out shitskins & give control of gold, copper, lithium, uranium, iron ore, cobalt, natural gas and oil to western backed countries and their bid-winning contractors.
Also to destroy poppy fields to make Heroin more valuable.

To acquire all that sweet sweet opium
America dragged us into Iraq for oil, so we dragged America into Afghanistan for opium, simple

Who does fucking OPIUM these days? It's weed, acid, DMT, MDMA. Nobody does fucking opium..

The Afghanistan war is much much older than the Iraq war

youtube.com/watch?v=AwSra5p8MDw

the Taliban wiped out opium poppy production, we had to go back in there and re-establish the crops. Now they are having record production

also there are trillions of dollars of minerals in the afghan mountains but looks like China is getting all those and not us

Secure the poppy fields.

It was the start of the Rothchilds plan for the greater israel. Theyre now in phase 2, the immigration of the people to europe, thus clearing the area for them

Primary reason :Punish bad guys
Secondary: free Afghans from bad guys

it was because the dollar was dyng, bush knew this and needed somthing to prop it up again, saddam wanted out and wanted to start using euros not dollars. the invasion was an excuse to print more money and to keep the dollar being worth shit

just a way for the usa to repay their debt to china. chinese companies are having fun with the natural ressources there

Killing monkey goatfuckers is an end in itself faggot.

Ah yes the Vietnam war.

The most useless war in history.

I've heard a lot about lithium. Probably several capital interests.

It just seems like your typical US military racketeering.

>Nobody does fucking opium
are you retarded?

Heroin addicts.

IE most the ME, leaf out of the British Empire's book keeping them placated with opiates and luxury items to keep some magnitude of control in the region, specifically keeping the US dollar as the petro dollar.

LACED
A
C
E
D

Because they were axis of ebil XD

To keep the sale of bland first person shooters set in a desert up.

Arguably it all began in the 1830's as a geopolitical standoff between Britain and Russia, historians call it the Great Game if you wanna read a cool wikipedia article
However of you look at Britain's ambitions on the world stage throughout history, a lot of it was to do with drugs, opium in particular.
As a Brit, I like to think that the UK still clandestinely controls the global opium market
But regardless both the USA and Russia have huge heroin problems right now, so who really knows?

Is opium even profitable?

>kek

>Being this stupid

jhahahahahahahahaahah

officers need promotions... the military needs practice and a chance to test new doctrines

Of course, just very niche unless you could flood the market.

At the minute Heroin and Krokodil are the big recreational opiates.

Are you serious? Its a crop, that people get hugely addicted too, and can be refined into Heroin and a plethora of other drugs
The British empire was founded on, and funded by Tea, now just imagine the power Opium has

Watch Restrepo. Afghanistsn is basically about each missle being fired equalling dividends for stockholders. No point other than to give us an excuse to use/purchase munitions.

Initially sold to the public as anti-terror. They should have invaded saudi arabia instead. Then it became a training ground. The biggest use of afghanistan is for arms/equipment/TTP development. and it's also a way for politicians to misappropriate taxes towards the never ending war effort in exchange for favors.

>Head torch
>Daytime

Why?

>What are caves
>What are tunnels

Thank you leaf

the opium doesn't matter. it's just a money source

can signal with it too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan_Oil_Pipeline

Because a Saudi man blew up the WTC

Last i checked on it 2 months ago Taliban was gaining a lot of ground in a province

It's just an excuse to spend money. They were literally installing a new sewage system on one end of a base and tearing the whole base down on the other end. Can't complain because I got to kill two dudes over there. Worth every penny.

>this big rock with a tree next to it is of extreme strategic importance to United States interests

>opium
>oil/gas pipelines
>lithium
>economy requires at least a certain level of conflict
>freedom ( from countries with no airforce,navy or structured and coherent military capability )
>good way to ditch excess young masculines