Why are african americans so intelligent and how do we properly reward them?

why are african americans so intelligent and how do we properly reward them?

link related
youtube.com/watch?v=Hjo_eIEM_WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOFJpsDmKvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We reward them with a one way ticket to Liberia.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOFJpsDmKvU

Hiwawy Cwinton boutta wun da wold. Wepublican ass neegus bix nood. I'm fwom Bvookwyn. Nuu Yowk.

I dont like donuts

Would you like my ass?

fuck yall irish niggas

Some Europeans have no idea how luck they are in that they don't have to deal with niggers.

Don't africans go there en masse?

11, 6, 1, 10, 7, 2, 5, 9, 3, 4, 8, 12

Scientifically it's because they have the DNA of people who never left Africa. So they've lived their whole lives getting free gibs from the fertile land

Fuck you, you potato-blooded mick.

it's obvious the woman is a us person, she's probably more right wing than left wing, something about skin colour , we don't have this racism thing going on here, so fuck immigrants

see seems quite concerned about niggaz.

Sup Forums shares this concern.

she is the new queen of Sup Forums

>we don't have this racism thing going on here
no you just let them blow your shit up

great plan waffel nigger

>"fake bitch" -a literal fake bitch

>american education

Don't worry that just makes you intelligent. Deep fried bread rolled in sugar is just a retarded idea.

I hate elites running immigrant schemes, not individual people.
I can't link you the intellectual stuff
multiculti sucks

>niggers
>imperial system

Two wrongs truly don't make a right.

>Intelligent

I'm in tears. Who would do this?

>reward them

Rest in peace, American flag.

fuck you faggots, talk shit all you want but you cowards can't say that shit to our face

Am I right in assuming that she thinks ISIS killed Biggie Smalls?

Blacks are really the dumbest motherfuckers on this planet.

Their 'intelligentsia' are usually a bunch of Afrocentrists, conspiracy theorists or Cornel West-tier token niggers.
I really hate how dumb they are and how leftists throw them a bone for not being like the average ooga booga.

"That was so profound! You truly have insights we couldn't have!"

>tfw to intelligent too eat donuts

>reward them

too smart, we let cops get their hands dirty. Thats WHY youa re always at the bottom of society, despite the fact that you got equal opportunities. Its because you think like animals. Fighting is not somethign to be proud of. Better win with diplomacy. When are you going to get out of prison Travon?

Also:
Taking pride in punchign an autistic handicappated guy.

Typical nigger.

>cops killing blacks
>let's show them we deserve it

Good job. You so smart.

Sugar is very baddest for you
Please no eat sugar

OMG, SHE'S A FUCKING NURSE. LOL

Holy shit.

Blacks are cool because they believe in the illuminati but they should NEVER have power.

No it's Sweden's flag

What do you mean? No country in EU applies to that statement

How did she manage to become a nurse? WTF?

I've spent most of my time the past couple years with black people, black people are just like everyone else until fear kicks in, then things get "niggerish" , similar to white people wanting to call the cops or "complain to the manager" about everything... Unfortunately the "niggerism" happens more frequently and thus you get "niggers"

Not even remotely the same.
There is no species quite like the American nigger found anywhere else in the world.

I have nothing against blacks, who are civilized, willing to work, create pieces of art.

E.g. I have nothing on Samuel L. Jackson, Tony MacAlpine, etc.

They problem is, being a smart black man is way more uncommon than being a smart and productive man of other races.

This is the main problem.

I never say that ALL blacks are stupid violent fucks, I say that the VAST MAJORITY of them are.

Just like muslims.

>she's wearing scrubs
I'd hate for her to be my nurse

The Potato Famine was staged

I agree with this. They are specifically designed to be in Africa, so they should be in Africa, and we should be in Europe.

I have worked long hours with blacks from Africa and they dont like American blacks either. How does that feel to know that even your own race thinks of you as the worst representation of itself? You got everything goin for you since fucking Lincoln "freed" blacks by enslaving the American ppl with the 14th amendment and you nigs still cant help but dance in a circle while praising your small material gains.

The Russian speaks the truth.

3 clones coming out of the door at the end

African niggers are not as different as you might think. They're more or less the same animal, really
They don't yell in ebonics all the time, but in their ugly african languages, they'll answer the phone in the middle of any business no matter how silent it is and speak loudly with no shame.
They can't keep their mouth shut at the movies, can't get their kids to remain civil at fast food joints (Avoid these places at all costs in the cities, drive-in or nothing dude) and won't hesitate to lie and steal from you no matter how nice you are to them.

Remind you of somebody?

Kek, forgot to mention the violence, didn't find it necessary I guess

Those are some delicious looking ponuts famalam

The Russian says what we all know to be truth. And as a white American, fuck Muslims, only because they all want me dead for not being just like them. Either they want war, or they claim to be peaceful and watch as the radicals try to kill us, because Allah wants us dead and maimed. The peaceful ones are almost worse cause the book tells them to kill us, but they dont have the stomach so they let the radicals do the dirty work, but they still want us gone in the most painful way possible. Yea ive read the fucking Koran. Fuck ALL Abrahamic cults, yea u2 Christians, Constantine created your Jesus from other religions of the times. Idiots, let a few years go by and everythings TRUE cause no one would have any reason to lie about ideas that control the thoughts and actions of over a billion people.

>Argentina's education