How did this man not get elected?

How did this man not get elected?

Russia didn't hire paid shills to shit post on Sup Forums

>paid shills
Think again.

foxnews refused to acknowledge his existence even when he was polling 3rd

Yeah I know, probably because he called out their bias during the debates. Sad that MSM is the main source of information to the American people.

You mean when he won Maine, only to have Mittens rig the election so it was declared in his name instead?

Just pisses me off that we could've had the Champion of Liberty as POTUS instead of Obama.

Libertarianism just isn't popular

Bump

Bad timing.

Because there was no way in hell the fed would allow an audit and it never will.

Because people don't really like freedom as much as they think they do.
They'd rather have the comfort of imagining someone will control their enemies than risk the chance of letting them go free, even if it means slavery for themselves.
Welcome to Earth - it pretty much sucks.

Probably too old and didn't believe in Donald.

He was just too damn nice.

>Sup Forums was libertarian

Do you think there will ever be another like him? His son is great, but he doesn't have the same impact or resonation, at least in my opinion

Sup Forums wasn't aware of Kek yet so meme magic couldn't work.

low energy

>MUH RUSSIA

no

Because 99% of the public doesn't care about the Non-Aggression Principle or Austrian economics.

Because he wanted good for his people and the world, and corporate America can't have that

He's more or less a lolbertairian. We don't want you crazy cunts in office ever. Fuck off already. You'll never get 5 percent of the vote.

Too many neocons and libtards

He ran as a Republican when he should've run as a Democrat.