Oh my God, like, seriously?! Oh my God, did you actually just say that? Do you realize how DANGEROUS that rhetoric is...

>Oh my God, like, seriously?! Oh my God, did you actually just say that? Do you realize how DANGEROUS that rhetoric is? Like, jeeze, oh man that is so ignorant, how can you think that?! Wow, just wow man I can't believe you can sleep at night.

Your response.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
strawpoll.me/11681883
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck canada and fuck trudeau

turn 180 degrees and back away

Finish pissing on his shoes, shake off, then walk away.

"you have yet to refute any of my claims"

best response if you want intelligible rage

the first lesson of rhetoric is understanding there's a difference between what you say and what people hear

with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

Punch him in the face if we're at a bar or something.

Else laugh in his face loudly.

What can I say? I like to live dangerously.

grab him by the pussy

That's the rhetoric equivalent of deflecting the conversation because you can't come up with anything to say.

Not an argument. Talk to me when you don't argue like a literal 9 year old.

"Va chier"

>don't you realize how DANGEROUS that rhetoric is?

this one always makes me rage

Day of the Rake: The Final Solution.
Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883 (embed)

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to ex

Leftist rhetoric is the most dangerous of all.

It advocates taking from others at the threat of violence, to give to others. And it parades this as the moral and ethical option.

I'm surprised you wake up in the morning when your brain runs like CNN.

>Drops the hammer.
Speaking to marxists, not even once kid.

>lmao ok 4eyes

But then you would back into him you idiot

And yet, I'd bet he wouldn't be able to respond to that one.

>I can't believe you can sleep at night.
I tire myself out fucking your girlfriend.