IRRESPONSIBLE SUMMONING OF KEK

YOUR DAILY WARNING TO STOP FEEDING KEK POWER. IT'S NOT EVEN A RIGHT-WING ENTITY.

Kek is a symbolic manifestation of VERY REAL unconscious tendencies and beliefs in society. It expresses the archetype of a joker, but it's not a joke in itself. It should be treated seriously and stopped before it gains too much traction.

You must have noticed that imageboards like Sup Forums generally consist of people who are far-right and/or dream of BIG HAPPENINGS. It's common that "the happenings" people dream of scenarios like zombie apocalypse. For them it's all about the fun of happenings, falling away of the old order and laughter at the chaos that ensues. To quote Shadilay song they're ``confused descendants of rebel cells``. In other words, poses genetic archetypes of the bringers of change.

Kek has been awoken by these people. Far-right and Trump JUST HAPPENS to be the vehicle through which Kek acts. It's because dreams of far-right hegemony happens to be one of the fantasies of Kek-worshippers (fantasies of breaking of the old order and causing the happenings, whatever they are).

Because it's certain that Kek is flying towards this timeline, it needs to be stressed that far-right relying on Kek is incredibly irresponsible. The endgame of Kek is not to make America great again. It's complete chaos in both the physical realm and metaphysical realm. In the Kek's endgame, the concepts of right or left lose meaning.
You CANNOT use Kek to advance your goals and think you'll then thank him and he'll go away.

It'd be like using a help of some religion to take over a nation, and then attempting to ban the religion while your whole nation stands on it.

``cosmic absolute, regular reality
breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop

shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality``

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you kek will usher in the 4th reich bitch he's under our control now

SHADILAY AMD KEK'EM

Lord Kek hates lack of proof reading, evidently : ((

>A fucking leaf

1 off twice...
if singles kek isnt real

>It's complete chaos

You are correct.

>it's an /x/ is butthurt about not summoning succubus episode
S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

So we are summoning Malal ? Wonderful.

Kek will rake you to death

Maybe there's more than the cube; my little everything.

If sequential digits then OP dies of pneumonia. Fucking serpent-tongued leaf.

this

/x/ is just bootyblasted about lacking the natural magic abilities of Sup Forums

>not wanting everything to go to shit

OP is a faggot

Praise Kek

If digits i pledge my soul to Kek.

We are all destined to become Frogs under La Pen's 4th Reich.

shadilay

What does S.I.A.E. mean bros?

You know, many of us have this subconscious desire to usher in the 4th reich, the proper version, with the jew killing, liberal removing, nigger removing, fascism of the purest, and most hardest forms. With the NO FUN ALLOWED kind of thing.

Because when we looked at hitler, and his speeches, his over-dramatic cultural thing that he did, we though "holy fuck this is awesome"

And so when we saw that it no longer was being done by fagmerica and fagjews we thought "you know what? fuck fagmerica and the fagjews, I want uncle adolf x 1000 times even more potent still"

So right now, the only goal, the only desire that there is is this end goal. There exist no stops before that, which are ironic or "good enough". The only thing good enough is a 100% complete manifestation of this dream. Not only 100% as in with the old lore, but a proper continuation of that dream, with new science, and new dreams that rhyme with the old.

This dream is the most virtuous, the most truest and the most potent dream that exists today. No other truth rivals it, no other morality can even get close to it. Its the only thing that matters, all else is corrupt and degenerate.

Spoken. Perhaps Kek is also simply one of us.

A return to chaos is a return to equality and oneness in this horribly divided world we live in.

Praise Kek.

Let him come.

>OOGA BOOGA BOOOGA
That's you, fuck off with your magical thinking.

but thats the thing OP.
I just want to summon chaos.
i would rather have focused kek into making Cyberpunk real, but maybe all this Trump stuff will pull us towards that anyway

praise kek

trips don't lie
SHADILAY!!

Entities arent under anyones control. Can you control the desire in society to have ideal body? This desire manifests in various symbolic entities. You dont control belief structures in society like that. The best you can do as a right winger is to invoke entities from greek mythology and promote them. You cant control kek, if anything kek is controlling you. Can you change your belief systems on the whim? If not then you dont even control the entities you consist of... let alone kek

>NOT EVEN A RIGHT-WING ENTITY
Neither is Sup Forums.
Sure is summer in here.
I had hoped you people would leave after the election.

Guys... 是啊打雷

>shia-da-lei
>yes
>ah
>thunder

Praise KEK
What has the jew cuck on a stick done for us lately?

...Anonymous (ID: AVYI0lHc)
11/18/16(Fri)18:15:56 No.99197393
IMG_0359.gif
963 KB GIF
TRUMP 12%
ASSANGE 10%

VOTE NO FOR TRUMP
YES ON ASSANGE

ITS HARD FOR ALL OF US TO VOTE NO TRUMP BUT HE CAN GET IT NEXT YEAR.

JULIAN LIKELY GAVE HIS LIFE FOR MANKIND. REST IN PEACE BASED HERO.

ASSANGE WINNING THE PUBLIC POLL WILL PUSH HIM MISSING INTO THE MEDIA SPOTLIGHT.

POL UNITE AND WITH BLESSED POWERS OF MEME MAGIC LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN.

NO ON TRUMP.
YES ON ASSANGE.
AND PRAISE KEK.

>if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
>tfw I am not a star
any star's ITT that can confirm kek visions?

It's the main copyright Association here in Italy. If you want some kind of rights on your intellectual property, you have to pay your taxes to SIAE when you register a Song/text/piece of art to be displayed in public (radio, tv, etc) - and, if you sell millions of copies, MAYBE you Will get 2 or 3 euros from them.

OP BTFO
GLORY BE UNTO KEK, LET HIS WILL BE MADE.

yes yes very well geert, however, arent you forgetting something?

there is a competing dream, the jew dream.
i am mixed and i feel them both, they are eually viable.

my hope is to be able to mix them but i digress, lets hope kek is stronger than baal.

That's exactly what we want.

Has anyone considered that Kek's will is not readily discernible, and that we will simply know what we must do when the time comes?

I welcome chaos. if this world was any good the frog would still sleep

If this is true then I've stumbled on the most powerful death cult of all time, there's no way I'm stopping now.

kek is bringer of darkness before the new light, it is his will that this happens.
Praise Kek.

yep

>Sup Forums generally consist of people who are far-right and/or dream of BIG HAPPENINGS
>endgame is chaos
we all onboard
fuck off shill

this

I want chaos, I want kek to unravel reality.
I never want off this ride.

kek pls gib gf

Life isn't fair. Some people live the nightmare. Alot of times other people put them through it.

ai gf maybe?

> implying all of that isn't exactly what I want.

Fuck kek, fuck drumpf, fuck moloch.

All of them are worthless idols.

I wont lie, KEK scarred the shit out of my when we first started piecing it together. but chaos will be a nice change of pace from the universe being under the control of a child eating bull

Nigger.

FUCK OFF KIKE
MEME MAGIC IS REAL
PRAISE KEK

Kek is a force that permeates all reality
Kek is a constant that emerges at all points in space and time.
Kek be praised!

>implying the chaos god ruling reality isn't good just because he might not be a literal nazi
We're Anonymous first, Sup Forums second. Everything we do, we do for the lulz, and Kek is the divine manifestation of shitposting, randomness, and the primordial lulz. Kek is necessary. Kek is inevitable. Expect Kek.

you don't know they could be buddies

You're getting high on the evolutionary program of territoriality. It provides you dopamine, so you're "masturbating" with it. It appeared first in territorial vertebrate animals and is preserved across all mammals. It is concerned with domination and submission, territoriality etc.

I don't blame you at all because leftists also have their territorial program fucked up and your angst toward them fucked you up. Now your program is overactive and you're going to have a bad time unless you heal it with therapy. You can sublimate your territorial program to achieve greater things than relive pent-up territorial frustration. In your current state you're like a bipolar girl with PTSD...

This program is imprinted in the toddler stage. It's especially active for people whose natural will-to-power was stifled in childhood or teenage years. Or those who were brought up with parents who had problems with this program (because they were stifled, or went through a crisis related to this circuit).

Rape or bullying are examples of ruining this evolutionary program for someone. Bully someone in childhood they'll be later badly wired for life.

This program is activated by political rallies and when you're in crowd who you feel you belong to. It's primal and very animal program that makes you high on your race or nation. Makes you high when watching your national team on tv playing football.

The imprint on this circuit will trigger one of two states:

Dominant, aggressive behavior. This imprint creates an 'alpha' social attitude. Equivalent to the 'top dog' position in the model of Fritz Perls, to 'I'm OK' in the 'life positions' model of Transactional analysis, and to master morality in the model of Friedrich Nietzsche.

Submissive, co-operative behavior. Equivalent to the 'bottom dog' position in the model of Fritz Perls, to 'I'm not OK' in the life positions model and to Nietzsche-an 'slave morality'.

shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay shadilay

We manifested kek. We needed kek for the election.

I have felt no need to do any kekking since, and I understand what you're saying OP.

But I dont think you have to worry. Of people who FELT the experience, many of them found God through it or a renewal of their previous belief into a more concrete KNOWING.
Others have discovered that we have the power to bring about our own realities and are going on to manifest good things in their lives. MTGA (Make Themselves Great Again). Others have found purpose in going after the evil things in this world, or in making a stand for the good things. So most have moved on in some fashion.

Kek as a symbol is chaos, AND he symbolizes the dark before the dawn. He is a harbinger of the light. This is now daylight, and the darkness has passed. If anything is necessary now, it is not kek, but the Light that he heralded. Shadows and dark can not exist in bright Light.

>/x/ is anally annihilated over Sup Forums's supernatural powers

What a timeline we inhabit. Shadilay, friends.

I always had a feeling that we should be careful with KEK but it's hard not to feed him.
also after trump elected there is significantly less use of feeding of kek.

maybe when some major event will come we'll see more feeding and worshiping of kek.

I agree with you 80% OUP. Nobody on this board is in control of kek. He is merely answering us so we continue to supply him with energy. And he will cause utter chaos.

But isn't that great?

KEK is with us so long as we are with KEK.

I am tired, so I cannot give a thoughtful reply, though the OP does raise interesting points. Have a bump.

>S O O N

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

>implying i didnt know all that

step up your chaos game senpai

Glory to the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood - may he yet triumph over the Pretender Frog.

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

Shadilay lads. Shadilay.

>I am tired, so I cannot give a thoughtful reply
user it's only evening where you live.
I'm more tired than you and even I wrote a reply with a shitty grammar.

Kek was literally defined as the darkness before the dawn and the primordial chaos that always breeds order and light.

At least do your research OP

PRAISE KEK

CHECKING YOUR PRAISE THERE, FELLOW DEVOTEE.

MANY SUCH CASES! PRAISE KEK (pbuh)

We all need a respite. Even gods need their day of rest.

KEKKENING NOW!!!!

You're resistance is futile

Guys, I'm pretty sure KEK is actually lucifer, and lucifer is actually a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anyone

Nice try CTR shill

Kek has blessed the leaf with d-u-b-s for he speaks the truth.

this

Thank you for posting what I was thinking in such a succinct way.

The wheel is a cage, we must destroy it to free ourselves.

>"He Who Must Not Be Named did great things – terrible, yes, but great.” ~ Ollivander

Are we living in a Harry Potter universe? Maybe instead of saying kek you guys need to say "he who must not be named."

Eheh, as italian I keked
was explained by the other pastabro

is the timeline meme at all related to Steins Gate?

Fuck I crushed that season in a weekend drunk as fuck.. ive never cried from tv so much

kek is real

I know the implications of Kek.
>It is willed for singularity
Utter chaos is all that can be relied on to awaken us.

The memes will overpower all who would oppose them. Praise Kek unleash the chaos.

Thank OP, listening to Shadilay now.

Reality is dissolving now, we only need to wait

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

Do you know what happens to people who receive KEK's blessings then forsake him ?

>YOUR DAILY WARNING TO STOP FEEDING KEK POWER.

Not until anime real, then we can slow down.

Embrace the chaos, you fucking faggot

Memes for the meme god

Praise Kek Shadilay

Fuck off hilldawg, you lost.
please just die

if 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 kek isn't real

Any more info on this band? I can't find anything but meme's.

we chaos naow

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

FOR GOD AND COUNTRY

SHADILAY

SHADILAY

SHADILAY