NO Drugs

NO Drugs

NO cigarettes

NO Alcohol

DON'T be a faggot

[This has been a Sup Forums public service announcement brought to you by Ivanka Trump. Ivanka Trump: Let's Make America Great Again and Keep it Great!]

bongs and beer have been sitting in front of me for 2 hours. Haven't gotten into my daily rhythm yet because I'm too hungover and can't decide what to eat.

BUT THEN YOU CAME TO ME AND I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! THANKYOU IVANKA! I PROMISE TO QUIT MY TERRIBLE WAYS. I PROMISE TO THROW OUT ALL THIS QLD PISS WATER. I PROMISE TO ONLY SMOKE EGGS AND HAM FROM NOW ON.

I'm still gonna fuck a man tonight.

>no fun

I am not giving up alcohol any more than St Vladimir, who cited it as a basis for rejecting Islam. However I will limit it to one or two days a week so that I can more effectively lift.
I didn't do drugs or tobacco to begin with.
I will give up soda pop and reduce processed foods, why on earth is that not already on the list?

Drinking is a great way of making connections. Also, it's funk. Just don't overdo it, limit the days you do it and never have more than one unit alone.

Just vape

Seriously, though, alcohol culture is a great way to repel Islamic culture. I am coninced Denmark and Norway's love for it is way we do so much better than Sweden. Can't be coincidence that our immigration policy has gotten a lot tougher after we started getting craft breweries everywhere.

Cool i'm not a faggot

I want you to choose a better font color and put a white outline on it.

The letters need a lighter shade of blue, it's hard to read on her dress

Also the hat looks like shit

Give me a break, it isn't OC

Can I still drink alcohol in moderation?

yes

i don't do any of those things but i'm still worthless and should be removed from the gene pool

>Too retarded to make decent OC
>posts some awful garbage

You should feel bad.

Would like to have a word with you

Everything is better with drugs though.

Already drunk.
Will smoke weed later.
Maga tho, and all that that implies

>awful garbage

It's the Trump credo, kiwi. It's due to such a lifestyle that's he still so high energy at 70.

That picture of Ivanka pointing at the camera that trump posted was so cringeworthy I legitimately thought I dreamed it until I checked again

Add soda pop and processed foods and carb-heavy diet to the prohibitions.
Moderate your stance on alcohol. Know why Trump doesn't drink? It's not a rational position. Trump's brother drank himself to death. I respect that but I am not going to give up alcohol no matter who dies after misusing it.