WOAH

Did you know:

The best fighter in all of unarmed combat sports is a Russian fighter of Muslim descent, out of the terroristic Republic of Dagestan?

Will Trump ban him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voUMQrLy_uY
youtube.com/watch?v=Krob6uQ1pYk
youtube.com/watch?v=wqccxxb6IwU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=07zclQL61_o
youtube.com/watch?v=cQK12l-228M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's vetted you retard.

Hopefully

The media would demonize him for being friendly toward a russian if he stayed. He has to go back.

well Dagestan, not sure if thats russia

>The media would demonize him for being friendly toward a russian if he stayed. He has to go back.

hes actually a hard worker though

ALSO IF HE DOESNT GET THE TITLE MATCH NEXT, IT JUST CONFIRMS THRE UFC IS FIXED AND AS REAL AS WWE

>Muslim descent
Islam is not a race.

Dagestan is in Russia

Literally who?

McGregor will whoop him

If Khabib doesn't get injured, that is

WHY WHY

youtube.com/watch?v=voUMQrLy_uY

I mean is it part of russia? Last I heard there was an ethnic cleansing going on there

He has a history of long layoffs and a boring style

he has terrible standup

MMA fighter who fucks goats

*leans into mic
Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Krob6uQ1pYk

There is no such thing as being "of muslim decent" ffs. Israeli's are all jews, not all jews are israeli.

IRISH 6 MILLION
RUSSIA 150 MILLION

LETS GO WITH YOUR CHICKEN

youtube.com/watch?v=wqccxxb6IwU

Are Russian Muslims white?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=07zclQL61_o

mcgregor get back to training we know youre scared of khabib

ethnic Avar population of the world = 1 million
ethnic Irish population of the world = 50-80 million

Mudslime Russian slave BTFO

hes got a huge russian following.

Nowhere as huge as Conor's Irish following.

>The best fighter in all of unarmed combat sports

Yeah because the whole of Russia will stand side by side with that scumbag, lol. He's unbelievably boring to watch and rarely fights, unless you want to learn ground grappling and sambo. Hes a tourney star, not an mma star that incorporates all aspects of martial arts into his game.

It won't make it fixed, just protecting their money maker like boxing does. They already proved that w Conor by shielding him from Edgar, but after Alvarez I think he actually beats Edgar. He could beat Khabib too. Anyone with a 3+ inch reach disadvantage. Which is why Diaz will beat him for a 3rd time whenever they do that fight. But he can beat Khabib, Aldo would beat Khabib. And Conor might even be able to beat Aldo again

McGregor would lay him out with that left. Michael Johnson hurt him and he is nowhere near McGregors level.

name 1 person who you would bet to beat him

ill wait

>inb4 conor mcchicken

Looking forward to that 3rd Diaz fight so much, Aldo will get put down I'm sure of it. Probably only fight once more after that, in Ireland possibly.

>8 knockouts
>8 submissions
>8 decisions

are you sure thats not incorporating all aspects?

ken shamrock

haha and look at who he fought to get them

24-0

Conor get tapped out by two cans and is ducking Khabib

lets go with your chicken

Are you sure Khabib is vetted?

7-0 in the UFC, beating the recent champ, a top 5 in his last fight, and 3 perennial top contenders

Just look at his record of wins yourself, none of them on conors opponents level. the only one that would step to mc gregor in the last few years was dos anjos, and he fucking pussied out lol. For the record though I'd like to see the fight between them

Thats not fyodor emelianenko

The best fighter in the world is Irish.

>none of them on conors opponents level.

dont kid yourself, Conor's been getting spoiled child treatment

Ok can we all agree that the best fighter is a spic and he doesnt have to go back?

Money talks in fighting, unless your competing local/international tournaments it's always going to be the case the big buys get more sway. I hope Conor takes the Khabib fight.

I like Diaz, real tough cunt

this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=cQK12l-228M

>another highlight reel of Greg knocking out another 10 year old boy

Mcgregor would destroy that Muslim whiney bitch in under 2 rounds

>russian

manlets dont count

Khabib is no manlet like Conors other ooponents

why is he ducking him then

No one has good enough TDD to stop nurmo.

My favorite part of this is the fact that 90% of these fighters would get disqualified for not intelligently defending themselves from how poor their defenses are.

Fedor is strong but its not the same caliber of fighter he mostly goes up against. Shit some people were just straight up boxing with him in that video. That's not a person who knows how to do mma fighting on a high level.

>people ITT trying to convince me that this manlet can beat Khabib

Real best fighter is standing behind on the left desu
Holloway is 6 feet btw

Who says he is?
The fact is your Muslim bitch keeps getting injured, whines and complains like a bitch ace can't draw a big crowd. I hope they do fight, Connor would destroy him, easy money.
All your boy has got is ground game, conner wouldn't let it go to the ground. He'll ring his bell with a left hook and it'll be lights out!

>Muslim descent
Muslim is not a race dumbass

hes a boring wrestler... these dudes almost destroyed the ufc back in the day with there dry humping omg kill me this is boring fighting style.

>Nogueira
>Sylvia
>Crocop
>Rogers

Honestly you couldn't have gotten stronger opponents at the time.

I hate to say it but the best fighter right now is Damian Maia. He's so fucking boring but the way he chokes the life out of every opponent with extreme ease serves as proof he is the most technical and overall best fighter going right now.

But I fucking hate watching him.

No, he's pretty much already vetted. Get real.