Huge violent crime surge in 2015, mostly because of niggers

The site America Renaissance just dissected the race statistics from the US crime data for 2015 that were released recently. People on Sup Forums have probably already done this, but here it is in a semi-official manner.

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/

>The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) of the Department of Justice (DOJ) has released its annual “Crime in the US” report for 2015, and as has been widely noted, arrests for violent crime were up 3.7 percent over the previous year. Murder–up 11.8 percent–showed a sharper rise than at any time in the last 25 years. This rise in violent crime is a reversal of a steady, almost continuous decline since 1994.

>The BJS reported 10,800,000 arrests in 2015, slightly down from the 11,200,000 in 2014. However, in keeping with the rise in violent crime, arrests for murder were up 4.9 percent to 11,902. Arrests for rape (22,863), robbery (95,527), and aggravated assault (376,154) were all up a few percentage points as well.

>Compared to the total 2014 arrest figures, black arrests for 2015 were up by 123, Hispanic arrests by 62, “Others” (including American Indians and Pacific Islanders) by 54, and whites by only 39. Blacks therefore accounted for 44 percent of the increase from 2014 to 2015, Hispanics for 23 percent, and whites for only 14 percent.

>For offenders whose race was known, the black increase was 447, as opposed a white increase of 221 and a Hispanic increase of 48. By this calculation as well, it is blacks–who were only 13.3 percent of the population–who accounted for the bulk of the rise in murders from 2014 to 2015.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is always right

>Juveniles committed 601 murders, for example, and blacks were arrested for 361 of them, Hispanics for 118, and whites for only 116. When these figures are compared to the under-18 population (whites: 37.8 million, blacks: 9 million, Hispanics: 18.1 million, Asians: 3.5 million) black juveniles are arrested for murder at nearly 19 times the white rate, with Hispanics at 3.6 times the white rate. The arrest multiples for robbery are even more extreme: 35.8 times for blacks and 5 times for Hispanics. Whites were arrested for only 11.8 percent of the 14,142 robberies committed by juveniles in 2015.

>The feds usually know the race and sex of murder victims–but not always. Of the 13,455 bodies recovered by the police in 2015, 78.8 percent were male and 20.9 percent were female, but the sex of 29 victims was unknown. Proportionately, a lot more white (including Hispanic) women are killed–they are 29.5 percent of victims–than black women, who are just 13.1 percent of black victims. This is probably because most whites are killed by other whites, and this includes the usual share of men killing their wives or girlfriends (when a married woman is killed her husband is automatically the prime suspect), whereas a disproportionate number of black-on-black murders involve young men killing each other for trivial or gang-related reasons. Also, there are always a certain number of white (and Hispanic) women killed by black men, but white men almost never kill black women.

>Our analysis of the 2013 data found that of the 650,000 acts of violence involving blacks and whites, blacks were the attackers 85 percent of the time, which meant any given black was 27 times more likely to attack a white than the other way around. It is no doubt because of these dramatic race differences that Attorney General Loretta Lynch and her predecessor Eric Holder have refused to release these data.

We should have picked our own cotton.

Or at least they should've been deported back to Africa or the West Indies, as it was originally intended, if not as free blacks after a war that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans, then as slaves without the need for a civil war.

Here's the 2010 version, where instead of niggers being 27 times more likely to commit violent crimes against whites than the other way around, it's only 25.

A. WYATT MANN WAS RIGHT AGAIN

MUST BE WHITE PPL'S FAULT

AREN'T MOST OF THESE CRIMES BLACKS JUST FUCKING UP OTHER BLACKS?

I MEAN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IF THEY JUST KILL EACH OTHER AND STUPID WHITES WHO ARE NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH TO AVOID THEM.

IT IS KIND OF LIKE DARWINISM

99% of people tune you guys out. including your statistics about gays, muslims, and mexicans.

That's what I love America.

Stats are like, racist man.
People need love not numbers ya know?

Everyone knows niggers are more violent, and a lot of them are criminals. That's why the stereotype exists.

These stats just emphasize and demonstrate that fact.

Why does canada/australia complain about gooks if they are so harmless? Niggers and spics aren't news but yellow man has always been strange tyo me...

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

honestly that's normal around here

where are you from?

>chinks have a gambling problem

Matthew 24:12: because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold.

Would you say this has been fulfilled?

>le frogposting anus xDDD
>lel thousands of white people are getting killed by niggers because they're nice enough to let them live in their countries, but instead people would rather talk about muh racism and le BLM
>that's simply ebin because niggers also die too

>this angry leaf

gooks/ poos are worse
they actually hurt the fancy city folk (read: nu-males/ libshits) around here by diversifying their environment
spics/ nigs are mainly the problem of regular people

>Hispanic
>Race

These statistics are anti white since they are blaming mestizo crimes on the spanish man

American Renaissance are not race realist

They are retards who think hispanic is a race

A bunch of indio mestizo mexicans commit crime and then they blame hispanics as a whole, including the white ones

THEY NEED TO LEARN THE SPANISH CASTE SYSTEM

That discrepancy is actually addressed in the article.

>However, that leaves 1,448 offenders for whom the BJS has no idea whether they were Hispanic. This makes the information on Hispanics close to worthless

He even says toward the end:

>We hope that a Trump administration will not only release full perpetrator data but also encourage all police agencies clearly to distinguish between white and Hispanic criminals. Until this is done, accurate racial comparisons of arrests at the national level will be impossible.

The only data that is totally accurate is for Asians and blacks.

dey good boys tryna get them dollars cuz dey finna go to college and church and shit

Yeah thats why Trump lost the election. No wait...

So there is less indio mestizos doing crime than whites you fucking idiot whats your point..?

No there isn't. Did you even read the article, or even just looked at the images posted? Niggers commit more crimes, follow by spics, followed by whites, followed by Asians, it's like this almost everywhere.

Just compare Mexico to any White nation, there's a pretty significant amount of crime.

>white baseline

>white baseline.

I wonder if this could have anything to do with the fact that cops are afraid of losing their jobs just for dealing with black criminals

Yes, but when it comes to interracial crime, it's still majority black perpetrator/white victim. In fact, when it comes to murder, blacks are about 12X more like to kill a white person, than a white person is to kill a black.

niggers ruin everything.

Also; guilty.

I love all these cartoons; is there a website that has more of these? They give me a cuddle 1990's feeling.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>still not knowing who A. Wyatt Man is

I shiggy diggy doo.

This is what happens in Korea and China. They don't fuck around.

Only in Western countries do people let themselves get off-guard, mugged, raped and killed by niggers, and then proceed to self-flagellate about how they shouldn't be racist.

>Amren
Pure ideology

I did this (and 2014) a while back, modeling it after the user who did 2013 (the first year they stopped including spics with Whites.)

Of course it's a white nationalist site because no other site has the balls to expose the data.

That tells you how bad the situation is: that none of the media (even the conservative media like Fox News), nor the Attorney General is willing to expose things for what they really are or they might lose their career. All the data is accurate though.

>that Asian jump in gambling
Kek stereotypes for a reason

A Wyatt Mann is the best artist to grace my eyes other than Ben Garrison.

Is he still drawing truth cartoons?

They should have done what the arabs did and castrated all the slaves instead of breading them.

Thank you, based Syrupean, you're doing God's work. Praise Kek.
Follow the Path Of Light.

New ones surface but very rarely.
Zyklon Ben, however, has been producing lots of great content

>A Wyatt Mann
>awhiteman

I love it. I love being white.

;^)

>including the white ones
That's cute (((user))) I always new my stocky, yellow tinted, mustache growing only neighbors where white. I wonder why they speak Spanish?