Jon Stewart explains Trump to Charlie and the gang

>spends over 16 years portraying any Republican or conservative as racist
>"Trump voters were never racist... how could you even think that???
Can I trust what this man says? What's his game, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg
...at least he was able to explain the current year to Charlie Rose and his two gals.

$$$$$$$$$$

He's a bad guy.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
- Donald J Trump

He's definitely the brightest liberal comedian out there. He runs circles around Stephen Colbert.

True, but it doesn't make him any less of a faggot.

>please come back white people

hes a kike. thats what kikes do

This is literally what you all wanted. Maybe he doesn't believe it, but it is exactally what is being demanded.
there is one thread up right now with a smiling blue ball with glasses saying "I lost one demographic and I will keep calling them racists".
He is the smarter blue ball.

Damage control.

Stewart is supposed to be a still-liberal but outsider who can explain Trump's appeal, as well as explain why voters voted the way they did.

The goals are to explain how Hillary lost and to help galvanize the democrats to focus on the working class more during 2016 rather than solely appealing to minorities.

He's mostly right, of course. He has a vested interest, but like what Michael Moore said about the "Brexit States" his shitty opinions are irrelevant to the fact that overall he's speaking the Truth.

You mean (((Jon Leibowitz))), right?

Multicultural democracy is impossible. You can't have plurality of cultures. You can only maintain a single monolithic culture.

Can't lump muslims together? There's not a single Muslim democracy on Earth.

It's fucking aparant that "modern western values" isn't compatible with Islam )let along with some Asian cultures.). There may have been some minuscule level back in the day when "Western Values wasn't pozzed and made into nihilistic shit. But those days are far over.

The LA riots in Korea town are a good example for non Islam related arguements against the notion for "Multicultural democracy"

>You can only maintain a single monolithic culture
americans do have culture, it's all other cultures watered down into manufactured contributions and what comes out are bland versions to the original.

imagine if all the races were combined into one race, that brownish yellow color is the equivalent of american culture. That and guns and burgers

Sounds like he's tired of reading about hysterics on his social media feeds.

"I don't believe we are a fundamentally different country today than we were two weeks ago."

"'There might be an anti-Semite in the white house.' Have you listened to the Nixon tapes?"

"'Don't look at Muslims as a monolith.' But everyone who voted for Trump is a monolith."

American culture is consumerism and drugs of all sorts and kinds. I'm not even some lefty faggot, but it doesn't take a genius to see how fucked up country went from being Pioneer driven to picket fence American dream to this shit.

....But that runs counter to the historical and present reality of every single post-colonial nation alone, not to mention Europeans ones, that merely pretend to be 'Westfalian Nation States" in character.

every single *democratically governed* post-colonial nation, I meant to say.

Trying to save his own ass. Won't work.

>Can I trust what this man says?
>(((Leibowitz)))
So no, you can't and should not trust him.

>spends over 16 years portraying any Republican or conservative as racist

You're confusing him with the imitators in his wake. He was a lefty Jew, but a reasonable one. He didn't shy away from hitting dems and he encouraged people to keep dialogue civil.

>playing both sides
He's fucking lucky people have the attention spans of goldfish.

The eternal Skype's strategy.

John Leibowitz scares my gf now, because of his maniac rant

Stewart has always been pretty smart. He's not one of us, but he's one of the smarter left-ish types. They'd be wise to listen to him, but his outlook is too reasonable for them.

Just look at how much hatred he really has, it's gross and scary

Just call him Leibowitz ffs stop pandering

Jon, please leave.

He's still a Jew though: he only uses his intelligence for kikery.

>oy vey ver a comedy show a comedy show!

must be nice to spout bullshit then hide behind his channel. sneaky liebowitzs