/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Maketh Waifu Edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Vader #13 (Wed 14)
Thrawn #2 (Wed 14)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
[YouTube] Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer (Official)

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
[YouTube] Rebels Recon #4.8: Inside "A Fool's Hope" & "Family Reunion - and Farewell" | Star Wars Rebels

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
[YouTube] Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
[YouTube] Solo: A Star Wars Story "Big Game" TV Spot (:45)

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
[YouTube] STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: makethwaifu.png (680x486, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/83y0y8/size_matters_not_a_cool_visual_parallel_i_found/?sort=confidence
youtu.be/Gh7g1sn2qAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Attached: 1520530594437.jpg (640x360, 28K)

what

Forgive my autism, I was messing 4chanx and forgot to reset un-embedding the youtube links.

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/83y0y8/size_matters_not_a_cool_visual_parallel_i_found/?sort=confidence
You guys should check out this thread
It's the perfect example of the state of TLJ nufans
A bunch of dudes performing mental gymnastics on why the Force is so easy for Rey

>visiting plebbit

>r/StarWars

Attached: 15189578155240.jpg (437x362, 17K)

Name a better character
you can't

Attached: 1519528439986.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

That's not even a parallel. The absolute state of Star Wars "fans".

Attached: disgust.png (408x408, 167K)

This is like going to buzzfeed and saying 'HOLY SHIT ALL WOMEN ARE FUCKING CRAZY' dude

Delete yourself

FutAhsoka will always be better than that boring old fart.
Actually even Krennic is a better character.

Attached: 1519765195069.png (793x648, 828K)

>While I wouldn't oppose Anakin and Luke sharing a scene, the image of Luke Hamill talking to Anakin Christensen feels like a bit of a twister

>and how exactly is anakin going to talk to Ren? Sebastian Shaw is dead and using Christainsen would just ignite the backlash using him the first time did

What happened to you, /swco/?

>Christainsen would just ignite the backlash using him the first time did
Who the heck would care about some butthurt fans crying on the internet?

>Sebastian Shaw is dead and using Christainsen would just ignite the backlash using him the first time did
Good. It's canon and "fans" just have to accept it.

Isn't Luke already older than Anakin ever was? Why it would be strange for Hayden and Mark to be in a scene together?

Why oh why does Rebels have to take place in the same Star Wars universe as The Clone Wars?

The Clone Wars was so good, really well written with likeable characters and had so much violence for a daytime Cartoon Network programme. Then Rebels came along and became so safe and lame with an awful cast of characters that I despise.

I've skimmed through Rebels, skipping pretty much everything that isn't Vader, Ahsoka, the clone troopers, and Tarkin.

Attached: AnakinCloneWars[1].jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I, too, miss the riveting Jar Jar binks episodes from TCW. I wish we got to see what hijinks Jar Jar is up to during the OT era.

Attached: jar-jar-3_3376a80d.jpg (800x339, 60K)

>if it isn't edgy it's bad
Go suck a girlcock faggot.

Attached: not impressed.png (342x362, 198K)

I don't hate Jar Jar. He's silly, but I don't think he's as offensive as people have made him out to be.

I also really like the fan theories that he was secretly a master of the force all along just feigning stupidity.

Who said these things?

Here's one.

Attached: qt.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

That girl was a real bombshell

Attached: 1421657233490.jpg (880x880, 72K)

TCL was so great because of its ability to balance mature themes while being presentable to a younger audience, just like the OG trilogy. Not because it was "edgy".

People hate Rebels because it's just a kids show. There's very little, aside from a few shining moments, that an adult can appreciate. It feels like I'm watching some super elaborate toy commercial.

Go be a faggot elsewhere, please.

SHEEV

Attached: angryqt.jpg (846x846, 99K)

>reddit spacing
Rebels has some pretty heavy themes, in some cases it goes farther than TCW did in that regard. Even when Rebels is at its most "kid-like," it still doesn't go as far as TCW did (as much as I like them, episodes like the Droids Homage episode aren't the most sophisticated stories ever told).

>I'm a big boy
>Rebels is baby shit for babies.
Fuck off.

Attached: 1520103203197.jpg (194x259, 8K)

That girl is gonna blow expectations

Attached: 1519104647708.png (350x350, 135K)

STOP IT

Attached: angrierqt.jpg (846x846, 530K)

no bitch

I'm warning you, now I'm MAD

Attached: extremelyangryqt.jpg (846x846, 483K)

did the TLJ bluray get posted

>MAD

Nope, only you got destructed

Attached: impossiblyangryqt.jpg (846x846, 1.63M)

Is she going to fuck Ezra?

Attached: Mommysoka.jpg (332x292, 90K)

Just your friendly neighborhood Sheevs

Attached: rvfuitrc.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Nigga she dead

How do you go from this...

To this?

Attached: vmHmyMBMrKaYmfZ-800x450-noPad[1].jpg (800x450, 36K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1520704579737.jpg (736x637, 71K)

A better and more relevant character than Tarkin. Fact.

Attached: d15z9f964pwy.png (1280x546, 589K)

>Autistic 14 year old casual

>This gaylord has no argument and resorts to bitching about spacing.
Kek.

Attached: d66.png (854x740, 561K)

>can't even post a reaction image that hasn't been used already

Attached: 1520305662243.jpg (789x373, 59K)

Attached: 20CCFCA2-E4A4-4A0F-86DE-E008B509ECD3.jpg (600x763, 103K)

Go away

>gets standing ovation at celebration

Faie

Attached: D58EFA21-39EB-4882-9D52-138BF2E85B77.jpg (610x882, 469K)

>no star wars equivalent of Mr Rogers featuring Palpatine

Obviously she's going to taste what Hera is sending her to collect back child support for.

Rebels is better
>tighter narrative
>better developed characters
>No senseless violence
>more cohesive plot
>less filler and better pacing
>despite less budget the show has better textures
>Dawn of Rebellion era is much better than PT
>better and more unique artstyle evocative of Ralph McQuarrie and Kenner instead of that hack Genndy
>You don't already know what is gonna happen

Attached: 884.jpg (3543x1957, 1.91M)

Attached: giphy.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

>r/starwars
Go hyperspace ram yourself

Attached: 1515262045340.jpg (1096x840, 128K)

Unrelated, but I like how Sabine changes ethnicity in pretty much every realistic depiction she's in, meanwhile Ezra always looks Caucasian and Kanan always looks Hispanic.

>tighter narrative
TCW isn't even trying to have a tight singular narrative, so that's a dumb comparison.
>better developed characters
Completely false.
>No senseless violence
What? Ezra walks a dude off a cliff. People get blown up all the time. The only time TCW out-violenced Rebels was the mando decapitation, and well - welcome to Star Wars, laser swords kill people.
>more cohesive plot
>less filler and better pacing
That's just two more ways to say "tighter narrative." You don't get to add that again.
>despite less budget the show has better textures
New show has better textures - what a shock. TCW had better animation though.
>Dawn of Rebellion era is much better than PT
Opinion, but I strongly disagree
>better and more unique artstyle evocative of Ralph McQuarrie and Kenner instead of that hack Genndy
Oh, you're a meme. Genndy didn't have shit to do with TCW.
>You don't already know what is gonna happen
Just like you didn't already know what was gonna happen with Ahsoka in TCW.

youtu.be/Gh7g1sn2qAQ

I never said it sucked, so I'm not about to watch a 23 minute video refuting something I didn't claim. Want to try a real response?

The video just responded to some of the things you said, I thought it relevant because it seems a lot of people get their opinions about Rebels from the video that video is responding to.

>a lot of people get their opinions about Rebels from the video
I get my opinions from watching the show. Again, want to try a real response? Because I didn't say it sucked, it's just that some of your points were full of shit.

fuck off and die

The guy you were arguing with wasn't me. Like I said, I just thought the video relevant. No need to be so agressive over something so little.

Different guy but I dislike Rebels because from watching it not some youtuber. Also I refuse to watch a video by a guy named Darth Momo who isn't even done going through puberty. You are probably Darth Momo aren't you.... Your video only had 800 views.

A lot of people just copy from that video I talked about and argue about Rebels with that. I found that video and keep it saved now for any future discussion, because those people may find it useful.

>just watch the video
literally RLM

Sure thing Darth Momo.

>things I didn't say

I can only imagine the sharpness of mind required to achieve this level of banter.

Dude Momo it's all good. I don't care that you are shilling for Rebels. For all its faults it actually feels like Star Wars unlike TFA which feels like a cheap imitation and TLJ which feels like a terrible deconstruction.

>people who don't hate what I hate are all shills
>anybody who posts a video or image is the creator of that video or image

>things I didn't say
Your response was LITERALLY just the video. That's rlm-tier shit.

Attached: CIS Shadowfeed Program.jpg (960x852, 105K)

And how is posting a link to a video somehow a command to watch it? Do you feel compelled to watch all of the videos in the OP everytime you open up the thread? I don't see where you're going with this, nor do I really understand why you're swearing and getting so angry over a simple misunderstanding, admittedly caused by me.

Attached: woe is me.png (631x399, 27K)

I didn't say you were a paid shill Momo. I shill for TCW and RO. I just don't get paid to do it. I do it for free. Nothing wrong with that Darth Momo.

But if you aren't getting paid to advertise something then you aren't a shill.

Attached: can't laugh about this.jpg (404x360, 62K)

What exactly has led you to the opinion that someone who thought Rebels was better than TCW could only be joking?

>if someone uses a bad word they're angry
Momo, you'll understand when you're older.

Yes, typically the only people who swear outside of being angry, frustrated or are in a stressful situation are children and teenagers.

Well did you see their bullets?

>guest appearance for today's episode
>general grevious and sheev Palpatine
>spin off is Darth Vader's neighborhood

Yes..? That doesn't answer my question. To repeat, what exactly has led you to the opinion that someone who thought Rebels was better than TCW could only be joking?

Because if their points are that asinine, they can't be serious.

I'll let it slide that you still aren't answering my question, but please elaborate on why their points are asinine, and as such they can't be serious.

Ass mad TCW fan upset that Rebels is the culmination of Filoni fully realizing his potential. TCW was just a beta test for him to hone his craft.

Attached: Ezra_Bridger_Season_3.png (1918x1942, 3.91M)

>tighter narrative
>cohesive plot
>less filler/better pacing
those are all three saying the same thing, for one. they're also shitty comparisons, because TCW is an anthology show, so it was never supposed to have a single narrative
>muh textures
this has been talked about a million times in this thread
>implies Genndy has anything to do with TCW
that's the telltale sign of either joking or just not knowing what they're talking about right there

Because there are people out there that legitimately believe this. Just like how people would go out of their way to defend the ST.

>people who like TCW can't like Rebels
Jokes on you, user - I like them both

Still not an argument. I give up user, have a good day.

>Autism.

Nah, TCW had an overarching driving plot, it just had a ton of filler.

>TCW had an overarching driving plot
It had a "main plot" in tracking Anakin's fall, sure. But it was really just a war anthology with continued character development. It didn't have a single plot in the way that Rebels did.

That's not a bad thing or a good thing - it's just two ways to tell a story.

What argument? You asked me why I didn't think user was joking and I answered? People like different things and would go out of their way to make bad comparisons. Not hard to understand.

How dare you
Me too

I never asked you why you thought user wasn't joking?

>What exactly has led you to the opinion that someone who thought Rebels was better than TCW could only be joking?
You said this.

Yes... and nowhere in there is there the question "why do you think he isn't joking"...... the question I asked was why you thought someone who thought Rebels was better than TCW could only be joking, IE the exact opposite of what you're describing I said....

Lets enjoy things together.

I guarantee this thread that in two years, when Filoni's next show has come out to the fanfare and acclaim of millions, the same people who have been defending TCW like a religion while railing against the heretical Rebels, will change their tune to sucking Rebels off while calling the new show every kind of "baby shit for babies" insult in their limited vocabulary, just as they did for Genndywars when TCW came out, and just as they did for Droids and Ewoks when Genndywars came out.

This.

C'mon pals, we can like both shows, ya know?

Attached: chevy-chase-and-rodney-dangerfield-caddyshack-700x374.png (700x374, 490K)

The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote "A hat store with no hats is not a hat store. A man with no hats is a Krennic."

Attached: ty.jpg (500x287, 109K)