Why is he so perfect?

Why is he so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479250136761.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the perfect leaf

He's not racist. So he's perfect

Do you want to suck his whaitu penisu?

He is perfect. So perfect that everybody should move to Canada. You don't want to live with a RACIST president like Trump, do you?

Because Canada's "free speech" laws prevent you from saying what you really think about him.

Canada has no niggers. That's why.

Are we bizarro Sup Forums now?

He makes your lady jane like the rain in Spain #wet

He's a fucking joke, and yet another proof charisma + speech abilities is all you need to be successful in politics.

If Bernie Sanders was a high energy handsome man, he would be president right now

Pefect cuck.

He's a faggot drama teacher. He should be running a high school performance of Othello instead of a country, even if it is a pitiful one like Canada.

>Sage goes in all fields.

Leave it to Japan to find a husbando.

Jesus, up close he's fuck ugly.

He's another member of the degenerate political royalty. People are fucking stupid they keep considering, no less electing people from the same immediate family.
Livestock.
Bernie Sanders for the gas chamber 2016 though. The answer to corruption isn't greatly expanding the powers and wealth of the corrupted. Marxism is legitimately retarded.

That's a fact that is commonly used to argue against democracy. I personally think there should be some safeguard from populism getting out of control but that is a tight rope to walk on since it gives the oligarchs more leverage.

kinda looks jewish...thats probably why

Beating facism, one fist at a time

nuff said

Saw this faggot jog past me and I had to pause and wonder how that could be him just running around without security and no one even gave a fuck that the prime minister is just running around like a regular civilian

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479250136761.webm

Pretty sure security was nearby, but it wasn't in that shot.

>big ass kike nose
>cock sucking lips
>unkept shit hair

The only thing i admit hes got going on is his cheek bones.

Well he has a native tattoo on his shoulder so maybe he's like 2% native or something

>appropriates every culture he comes in contact with as a costume
>Leftists love him

Pick one instead of both, please.

Nevermind.

Well, you also have to think. Why would a Muslim kill their prophet?

Cucked

I have the strong feeling all the leafs posting positively about this degenerate buffoon are always being sarcastic, not understanding the gravity of the situation they're all in.
>Heh heh... good old Justin, what damage could he possibly inflict on us? Stop with the tinfoil hats already, Sup Forums! HAHAHA!
Kinda like all the liberal retards who thought Trump would be the first to drop out.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, DON'T YOU LEAFS GET IT? THE DANGER IS WELL AND ALIVE! YOU'RE ALL IN DANGER!!!

Kek sent his only begotten son

I think he'll get crazy ugly as he ages.

Probably go bald like his dad -- who wasn't exactly a looker.

Honest question: should I try to move to America for my grad studies?

Between this cuck and Wynne, I'm really starting to despise Ontario. Main thing that's keeping me here is that I'm disabled and get quite a few government bux and other benefits. And honestly, the SJW shit looks worse in the States. We're retarded, but at least we're not angry and violent like Muricans.