This is finally happening in TTG

>this is finally happening in TTG

io9.gizmodo.com/nicolas-cage-will-finally-play-superman-1823726326

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ3xOpL8U1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nothing
i thought you guys liked cage

thought they had a superman already in that "american idol' or whatever

Attached: YqiUFTU.gif (500x244, 435K)

We do which is why we wanted him to stay with Based Marvel and not throw his career away on this garbage

They're packing the movie with "celebrities" so when it bombs they can lose the most money they can

Teen Titans Go >>>>>MCU

I love this.

Why do people hate TTG again?
Yall realize the whole show is satire, right?
You still have your precious weeabo show form 2003. Nothing is taking that away.

Attached: 1516579219994.png (553x525, 539K)

YAAAAAS
I still want him to play a live-action Superman

Attached: 1518965687203.jpg (400x400, 75K)

Attached: 6f5.jpg (427x365, 18K)

fuck yeah

It's cringey satire and relies on poor jokes as compensation. It's like Adam Sandler's Teen Titan's. Maybe something's gonna get a chuckle, but are you really that self-loathing to sit through it? Couple that with the fact it's supposed to be based on a piece of media from before and it's even more shitty. If ya wanna make a show parodying supers like TTG, go ahead, but don't make it based on the original to make a quick buck. It's not cool, man. It's like taking Young Justice to make a Ren & Stimpy rip-off without having watched either. The end result is just bound to poor and anger people. Some kids who've no exposure might be able to get exploited, but that just makes it worse -- you're tarnishing the proudct while giving children poor quality standards for the sake of having to work less.

If you like it, fine, but the show is objectively bad, and you need to come to terms with that. There's nothing wrong with liking something bad if you own up to it, but you shouldn't have to deny it and say you're objectively correct.

I don't watch it anymore because I stopped caring for TTG (Nick Cage though is perfect and I want to see it just because of him)

But when they were making fun of the older shows it irritated me because they were made specifically for those fans. The target audience didn't know what they were talking about, so, in order to make fun of another group, they alienated their target audience.

Because it mocks fans of the old show, who wanted that story to continue and tie-up loose ends. As well, the show itself is also using lowest denominator humor.

Which sucks, because if it was better written, it could work. The art style is nice, it's chock full of references to other DC properties, and they do stuff like in OP's post. The creators obviously love DC, but they don't care about the show their show is based on. Honestly, I feel like the show would be a lot more loved on here if it wasn't based directly on the previous incarnation of the animated Teen Titans and had less lolrandomz and fart jokes.

Attached: 1460665176233.jpg (537x389, 78K)

being satire is no excuse for being bad.

Man, TTfags are really autistic

>Different Opinions = Autism
It's obvious spending all you time watching TTG is making dumber. I'd suggest doing something better with your time.

Attached: Bait Shop.png (357x335, 83K)

It's too late for that.

I'm not the one hating a cartoon just because it's not a sequel of a show that already got a fucking ending

Maybe it was initially satire, but they've made so many "We aren't bothered by the haters!" episodes that it's pretty obvious they are, in fact, bothered by the haters.

they're probably pissed starfire didn't get a season about her like the rest of the team.

>so many
>only 3

>getting some rapper instead of my man Phil Lamarr to play Green Lantern

Attached: LkARIDr.png (526x436, 137K)

I didn't say that's why I hate it? While I would prefer more Teen Titans to TTG, the existence of it does not bother me. My problem with it is the comedy, characters, and 'morals' of each episode. But the show itself isn't doing any favors to itself constantly mocking people that would prefer more Teen Titans over TTG - That's a problem that many people have with the show. There are positive aspects to the show, as highlighted in my previous posts, but it doesn't out weigh the poorer aspects, and certainly not enough to make me like it.

The original show also didn't get an ending, there were a lot of subplots and plotlines that just ended when the show did. Some were explored in the Teen Titans Go, but being written by different authors, it's obviously not canon. But honestly? If we never got more Teen Titans, it's not the end of the world to me. But, given the option between it and TTG? I think most people would pick the original.

And in this thread alone, there's a lot more defending about why "TTG IS GOOD!" and complaining about people who like the original more, as opposed to people just shitting on TTG.

nobody here hate it, we all just pretend as a jock

>the show itself isn't doing any favors to itself constantly mocking people that would prefer more Teen Titans over TTG
They only did two and half times. The Return of Slade, The 4 Wall and a mention in the episode with Wally T. The "constantly" is just a meme. And actually, the TT fans deserve it. The hate the first season got was ridiculous. It was the most harmless season with simple plots like "Raven is doing the laundry" yet TTfags raided the twitters of the writters shitting on the show because NOT MUH. TTfags hate anything that isn't their "anime"

>The original show also didn't get an ending
Yes, it got one. Titans Together + the movie

Attached: 1467396773624.png (550x873, 390K)

I hated it because it was on all the damn time. So I started changing the channel but I'm still not crazy about it.

>Teen Titans Go

FUUUUUUCK! I have to watch that shit now

i agree, "le epic waffles XD!" is pretty much the pinnacle of humor

It was a decent episode

Based TTG

Fans of the old show deserve to be mocked. The creators of TTG and DC doesn't owe those cucks anything. What happened in TT03 stays in there. So what if loose ends don't get cleaned up, leave it that way. Not every single plot point needs an answer to satisfy the audience's autism.

>Because it mocks fans of the old show, who wanted that story to continue and tie-up loose ends.
Fans of the old show deserve to be mocked because the old show was shit dude lol
Shit>>>TTG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TT

Consider suicide, Ladder.

He'd probably do a great Jor-El though.

That's already 2 too many.

some thing about cage makes me hate and love him at the same time, ive never felt this way about an actor.

Well this will get me to check it out at least. They should’ve had Cage do Supes in YJ

Infinite Crisis he's Superman from Earth 2.

>Because it mocks fans of the old show
They only started mocking fans of the old show when they started bashing it for the sole fact it's not the old show.

/thread

The salt from "Things Change" never really went away. It's what drove this whole desire for a revival and more seasons.

Teen Titans Go is basically the biggest Monkey's Paw situation to ever occur in animation fandom. Like Teen Titans came back with the full cast and everything, but in an often overbearingly goofy comedy form that's eclipsed the original's episode count and dominated the entire channel.

Also "Let's get Serious", which was basically jabbing the Teen Titans fans that were going "You see, Young Justice is more like what we want"

I will never understand why TTfags get so assblated for that episode.

It brought Terra back for no real reason beyond a desire to punch the audience in the gut and doesn't really have any business being a series or season finale. LIke the way its structured, it feels like a premiere for a new season.

If the show ended on that shot of Doctor Light about to get gangraped, we would at least have been left with a sense of closure.

He'll play Lois Lane before he plays superman.

Attached: 64198406532154.gif (444x250, 3.87M)

Kek

I guess you could say...

...Superman Lives

The real question is will Nicholas Cage's Superman have hot blooded moments?

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ3xOpL8U1s

LE RANDOM XD

I don't hate it. I hate how CN treated the other DC cartoons and threw them under the bus, while they always intended to support TTG.

But that's not the show's fault.

i can see him playing a pretty decent subject one from flashpoint