Tfw grew up in a single mother household and my mother told me last christmas that my face is too feminine and that I...

>tfw grew up in a single mother household and my mother told me last christmas that my face is too feminine and that I should have been born a girl

give me ONE reason why I shouldn't start HRT right fucking now

Should have been born a girl, not start a process way too late in life to not look a mess. Job done?

Start shaving you fucking poof

how old are you?
grow a beard! youll look more manly

Just grow a moustache and a beard you idiot

>grew up in a single mother household
Same here. She is also VERY left wing. She tried to push homosexuality on me. It was really fucked up. We don't talk anymore.

Do us a favor kraut and just kys now. No need to have you fall deeper into mental illness and "transitioning".

don't listen to her. find good examples of real men and try to be like then. your face might not even be feminine. it is just your mom projecting.

kill your mom

If you're already depressed and suicidal what do you thinks going to happen when you take hormone treatment?

nice thread you fucking kike

22. I can't grow any facial hair except for a little bit on my chin.

The reason this is bothering my self-esteem is because my little sister described me to her friends as "cute". Not as "handsome" or attractive. She literally fucking described me as cute like I'm some fucking 10 year old. I'm 4 years older than her for fucks sake. No one in my family takes me seriously.

Pro tip: Women aren't experts on how to be a man

Get /fit/ and become a male model, you retard.

Your mom was probably a slav rapebaby, don't take anything she says seriously.

start taking mk677 and test

to late for HRT

try going to the gym for massive muscles

drink organic basil leaf tea by organic india, and get a expensive water filter for your tea, and you will start growing a beard.

nah. She's a full blooded Russian. My father is German. I got all my facial features from her. She used to be a model in Russia when she was younger. You can imagine that Russian female facial features don't make me very manly.

I used to be like you. Now that I have embraced masculinity and improved my diet, I have emotional stability I never thought possible.

also start using black seed oil products but dont use them too much, might increase test levels where your hair falls out

Femenine face = Cute face
Girls like cute guys.
Everyone likes cute people.
I fail to see the problem.

Because you're not transgender. Getting told you look like a girl and being a fatherless faggot doesn't make you transgender despite popular belief on Sup Forums.

Go fight some hooligans or commies, get your face fucked up.

It'll do you some good.

god damn you kids get so butt hurt about nothing. people say shit like this sometimes it doesnt mean much of anything.

Some brain force wouldn't hurt either desu senpai

>Last Christmas
>Mom said I was trans
>And the very next day
>She said I was gay
>This year
>she'll call me a queer
>I hope she gets stabbed by a migrant

>You can imagine that Russian female facial features don't make me very manly.

Yeah, nobody's ever called a Russian woman manly.

Your own mother said that to you? What a stupid cunt. Can you grow decent facial hair? In my experience bitches love a baby face. Just make sure you aren't too skinny or fat. Get some muscle mass and never listen to your mother again.

Post your face, your ass or your boipucc.

CHOOSE WISELY

Post your face m8, we can hardly give you good advice without knowing how you look

Because there's nothing fucking wrong with being a feminine man. That's what I hate most about trannies. They're basically the most sexist people out there.
>don't meet exceedingly simplistic male stereotypes
>fuggg better cut off my dick

>actually suggesting someone do HRT
>israeli flag

*rubbing intensifies*

She probably wishes you were born a paki as well.

My dad died at 10 so I had to eat a bunch of protein and meat all the time to be huge.

Trannies that transition because they're failed men (like OP) aren't trannies, they're fags. By definition trannies have to feel dysphoria about their masculine attributes. OP wants a manly face but doesn't have one, a tranny would want a feminine face and be upset if their face was masculine.

Your mother challenged your masculinity to your face mockingly. The only answer was to in the moment force her onto all fours and shove your cock into her to assume dominance. Might as well start showing us greasy neckbeards your boi pussy.

A girl at my school told me that if I wore makeup I would look like a girl back when I was a kid.

She also admit to having a crush on me at one point. Lesbian?

Nobody is stopping you

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post my face on Sup Forums of all places

Go on TRT (testosterone replacement) bro...better than being a woman.

BLAST TREN FAGGOT

this
if your job/education institution allows it and you can grow anything besides a patchy mess, go for the beard. grow a greek philosopher or trim it all at the same length, don't go neckbeard or any other jackass cut, you will look like an attention-seeking fag.

if you are the patchy mess type (which you probably are, given the girly face), don't even bother, there are more important things to be manly at. and try not to act like an aggressive wannabe macho to compensate, that shows weakness (think tiny chihuahuas that bark and groan to anything that moves and is on the other side of a fence)

When I was young, people said I looked like Harry Potter so I did something about it

Quit being a pussy and listen to criticism and improve

I can't grow facial hair either but I grew in some chin hair

Go to a gym, grow some facial hair, get a new hairstyle, dress differently but be yourself and quit being a faggot

>Grew up in real ugh household
>Father left
>Remaining formative years in single parent household
>Mother worked nearly every day, including holidays
>I was the man of the house, had to keep siblings in line, house in order, etc.
>Depressed wreck, but always did my best
>Mother very conservative, despised welfare, loathed aid of any kind, including food stamps
>Begrudgingly accepted it, taught that it was no different than a debt; you always endeavor to pay it back. Never squander it, never buy shit food with food stamps

>In December, '08, we got a Christmas tree off the side of the road (on public property, a median) at night, cut it down with a dull saw
>Apartment was warm and cozy, with old decorations
>Christmas, '07, mom worked that day because everyone else called out, but made us nice breakfast, had a good Christmas morning
>A couple small gifts from family in Florida
>We went down to where she worked, and spent the evening there. Place was dead, anyway
It was the best Christmas,and the last one I wasn't, myself, scheduled to work.

By the way, my mother hates the Democrats; voted for Trump, but she always asks for my counsel in major elections. He'll, my whole family does.

You should show us your mom's tits.

p-please be my bf

do you have twink features?

OP

Some men mature later in life. My hubs looked like an over grown 12 year old with out facial hair for half of his adult life, now at 40 is super hot and sexy. We've been together for 21 years BTW, so men with beautiful faces are not lost on girls and women who find them attractive.

what do you mean?

my mom already said that my girlfriend looked like a tranny
that was disgusting as fuck desu

That's harsh user, I feel bad for you. At least you have a girlfriend

Kill your mother and join Isis. This is the only way you can become a real man.

You make me think Sup Forums should design a few ISIS recruitment posters.

Become a trap

Moron. You're still more masculnie. Start HRT, yes. But MALE HRT. Get yourself on (non-steroidal) hormone therapy. Look into herbal test boosters. Lift weights. Embrace strength and assertiveness. You're german, not french, so don't retreat. Reclaim your sex.

Do you look feminine in your body as well as your face?

take roids.

boyish I'd say. I'm not out of shape, I regularly run and do push-ups. But definitely not muscular manly.

You probably look good, no need to worry I would say.

It's quite simple, really. Do you like to suck cocks? Taking it up in the ass? Do you like feeling a bearded man licking your asshole?