What the fuck is wrong with Australians? Who the fuck eats that?

What the fuck is wrong with Australians? Who the fuck eats that?

MEN AT WORK

How can dingo shit Vegemite even compete?

We marmite here in canada as well. OP is a low test faggot if you dont like this on toast or used to add flavour kick to some foods.

foreigners just don't know how to eat it. here's a quick guide:

1. you must eat it with butter or a high quality butter substitute.
2. never eat it on bread, only on toast or crackers.
3. make sure you're eating new zealand marmite not vegemite or uk marmite.

what is that shit

how can snow mexicans even compete

Your fucking fried cunt.

Vegemite + Avocado is a fucking lit sandwich for work cunt.

Imagine eating molten rubber. That's basically what it tastes like.

fpbp

that is literally a 3 year old 'invention'

How can Emu cucked fairy bread fags even compete?

Fagg detected

2/10 hagelslag, needs de ruijter brand dark chocolate sprinkles

>OP is a low test faggot if you dont like this on toast or used to add flavour kick to some foods.

Fuck off I lift. This has noting to do with eating shit on a toast. You must have no taste perception whatsoever if you eat this shit willingly.

repels sharks, snakes, certain spiders and mozzies

you have to eat it if you're doing anything outdoors

>thiamin
>naicin
>iron
>vitamins

swill those jumbo juices, faggot... we DARE you!

It's because you're not eating it right. I bet you just dig some out with a spoon and eat it straight don't you? Filthy leaf.

if something tastes like shit it's not gonna stop tasting like shit if you put it on a toast

faggot

>see something brown, must be poo

You may lift but you're a little snowflake still aren't you? Guarentee you havent even tried it you pussy.

mate if you're going to post aussie food at least post the good stuff.

It is fucking top stuff mate beautiful on some steaming toast with butter and a cup of coffee.

So I suppose you get the oregano shacker out of the cupboard and poor that shit into your mouth by itself do you?

They don't actually eat it. Like the Scotts and haggis, it's just a meme so they can say, "ye you can live in 'straya. But you gotta eat this stuff just like the rest of us cunts."

Keeps foreigners out. Pretty based

I've recently gotten addicted to vegemite on rye crackers.

It's my go-to evening snack. I've gone through 2 of the little jars already.

/thread

Wanna trade?

Does Bitter Gourd taste like shit? yes. Do I sometimes put it in my nutrabullets?? yes.

bought a jar of marmite and vegemite on a whim, never ate either until a few weeks ago

marmite had a runnier consistency, almost like molasses compared to vegemite, but i thought the flavor of vegemite was better. marmite was definitely stronger. tried it on bread but it wasn't that great to me, it's fantastic to add to sauces though

i dont understand how people can make videos trying it for the first time and being repulsed, it's just like salty beer, since it's just salt and yeast

Toast/crackers + straight Vegemite, no butter or whatever the fuck pussy shit you use to weaken the taste
Delicious

What the fuck is all that sub human food? You don't actually unironically eat that do you?

Literally blocking out one number.
>Hurr durr i only have a 1/9 chance of getting it right.

I'm gonna eat this rn because the faggots here will cringe and throw a hissy fit. Betacucks

With a well-aged cheddar. Mouth is now watering.

went in Australia years ago

At a hotel. Some local savage told me this was the hot shit. I tried it genuinely expecting a raw and exotic taste.

It tastes like rotten meat in jelly form. Even if you try to cover the foul taste with other shit you'll just end up ruining good flavors instead of just eating a normal buttered toast like a decent human being.

butter on toast, smear it on very very VERY lightly.

slightly bitter is amazing with butter on toast.

betting against Sup Forums's work ethic has proven to be a safe bet

Not the same thing. Ketchup still tastes good out of the bottle. Doesn't mean I act like a dumbass and drink it out the bottle. Sure, if Vegemite tastes good I still wouldn't eat it out of the bottle, but if it doesn't taste good out of the bottle it still won't magically taste better when I put it in toast.

btw, It's not our fault you lot are gullible plebs who believe us when we say put fuck loads on.

haha.

Shut up. You have no taste. Nanimos are good.

You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about mate.

Put down the gatorade bong and take a breather for 20 minutes, you're too fucking stoned.

Not that I'm saying Vegemite is bad. Just that your argument uses faulty reasoning.

Last I heard Petrol sniffing was commonplace in Australia not Canada.

You guys scrap the bottom of the barrel when it comes to drug addictions.

Actually it may repel mozzies.
Marmite is a good source of vitamin B12 - a natural mosquito repellent.
(Probably because mosquitoes seek herbivores, and meat is a source of B12.)

what a faggot, I could still eat vegemite out of the jar - I lick the knife after I've spread it cause it's so fucking great.

I like it, they sell it at food libraries in Philly

Marmite and Vegemite are both good, I don't get the hate.

No accounting for soft cunts m8.

(you)

I've never seen it in the store but I've wanted to try it.

It seems like meme in a jar.

Go ahead Aussies, sell me on it.

You are what you eat.

horrible crap! for some reason I still need more foood

not enough freedom ITT

Reminder: The rest of the world hasn't figured out S'mores yet