ALEXANDER JAAHANS GOES FULL SCHIZO

Mullah Aliksandr Jazzhands declares nignog attacks on Trump supporters FINE!
youtube.com/watch?v=klDOYRHo_GM
O HE MAD

He explains his methodology for DESTROYING the AltRight once and for ALL. (Fuckin BASED)
youtube.com/watch?v=vpD901iD5U0

>"The AltRight are not all foaming at the mouth kill yourself fascist bastards, to be honest, it would be a lot simpler if they were. The Altright aren't smart, but they /are/ kind of... they operate on a kind of anonymous masters, they discuss how to be the most shocking and bigoted .... to get to a person.... to exploit their weakness... And so therefore it's like, they will attack in a WAVE/BARRAGE"
~~~
HE FUCKIN' MAD AS FUG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CIV_vA_dQI
discord.gg/fzray
gov.uk/national-benefit-fraud-hotline
vocaroo.com/i/s1y8BZ7oYKWJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anonymous Alt Right Masterminds are the Illuminati for deluded idiots.

>tfw stoned and it all made sense
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Who here on the discord lads?

the discord link please

Post your rare Sylphs.

lol @ 17 mins he says there is a 60% chance Trump will go full-Hitler and says to prepare to "take him out" if that happens.

Holy moly

>"But I'm still a pacifist".
Sure thing, Alex lollololol

>"I'm awaiting the latest pathetic attempt to bring me down, by the cowardly AltRight.
~18:30

He thinks he's James Bond, he is such a cuck this is the only way he can engage in what feels like "a battle". Fighting "THE EEEVIL ALTRIGHT" is his therapy.

I got you bro, gimme a sec.

This guy is a joke, right?

He's a real person and he's not acting, his life is basically fighting "the evil AltRight trolls". He's a fat, extremely weird, genetically unlucky lefty literal cuckk.

Enjoy.

Very fucking private server, so gimme a sec.

THIS GUY FAPS

We know, but he usually faps off his hamster

discord.gg/fzray

Does he lean forward the whole time to hide his huge tits?

>this person is a literal genetical malfunction
>Sup Forums decides to bully him

Guys, I know he's ridiculous, but shouldn't we try to help him instead of putting him down? It's not as if his life itself hasn't bullied him enough

We were nice to him, but he is the biggest prick on earth. He is psychotic and constantly talks about how he wants us to die.

It was funny for a while when The Daily Shoah were ripping on him, but its over. Time to stop giving this fat retard attention. We don't need to be responsible for giving him any adsense money.
Also wasn't he trying to rape his sister?

ITS NOT WERF IT

Who here fingers their cats anus?

you need to see the value in him, real life leftist caricature

I thought the same thing, but watch his most recent vids, he is funny as fuck, again

Giving him money doesn't matter, he just makes lefties look like dogshit, which I support 100%

His bestiality fetish is the sickest thing about him. *Vomits*

Drink of the breast.

Fuck off. You arrogant cunt.

T h i ss

>230 lbs

No fucking chance. He's way closer to 300.

GUY GETS THE DOLE,REPORT HIM BRIT ANONS FOR MAKING A SIDE INCOME BY INCITING HATE ON THE INTERNET!

gov.uk/national-benefit-fraud-hotline

AND SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THE SALT VIDEO

I was listening to some podcast, t. c. Adams?, where they talked about jahans briefly.
They said a group of people here gang stalk him irl.
Why bully?

Should post birth abortion be a thing?

thanks for posting op

wats this discord i hear him talkin bout all the time? i dont fully understand this guy but i watch his videos desu

>gov.uk/national-benefit-fraud-hotline
sweet, aint clocking that though

Generation Z, Do we own the future?

true

he makes shittier videos and also his threads get banned when we do this shit

stfu

report by email if you can

some anons know his address here drop it on the discord and fuck his day up

if he wants to call us all names under the sun and incite hysterical hatred against trump he must be punished

stfu cuck

>DEPRESSIVE FUCKING WEIRDOS

Irony^9000

Who here /fingerscathole/?

try not to talk about it on Sup Forums, we want to stop these threads from getting banned

no faggot we want to keep on having Sup Forums threads about jahans so stfu about raids on here it gets this shit banned. fuck

hence why i said drop it on discord! fggt

>mfw I'm a russian Anonymous alt right mastermind hacker
what else?

at first we tried to help him, completely positive and no bully. he just got angrier with that and created himself into an alt right meme.

and raid? i mearly said report a potential crime of dole fraud

yea but don't even mention it, at all, on this board.

even that is risky, jahans threads were banned on Sup Forums for like 2 months, don't talk about anything that could be reported for being a "raid"

simple

i agree

me_irl

vocaroo.com/i/s1y8BZ7oYKWJ

>they are obsessed with me
>or should I say a CERTAIN SUB SECTION is obsessed with me

the libs are on to us Sup Forums, shut it down

jahans is a living meme
lol cow

damn, lads. He makes us sound based AF!

heck yes gga

more content need

>vocaroo.com/i/s1y8BZ7oYKWJ
holy fuck

that's all i got, it was in his 2k ama special (like you heard it ringing and he cut, then moaned about being doxxed), but he deleted it recently. Expect more jahanic happenings soon though.

nice anyway

>heres one last little thing, before I sort of leave off this video
>16:30
>video ends 14 minutes later

yeah kek

this kid is slowly turning schizophrenic cooped up in his room all day worrying about the alt-right boogy man that he thinks is coming to molest him. if i were his mom, i would kick him out just to give him a wake up call, kid is delusional

lol sylphs

how does a man get tits like this

hormonal disorders

bump

salbump

fuck off sal

Kallman's syndrome to be precise, undiagnosed and untreated until he was 20 or so.

You fuckers just don't know when to stop...

it was actually right wingers who got his autistic potato self tested.
we only got him started on testosterone injections because his body does not produce it which honestly only made him get more gross.

i mean he did live as a 13 year old boy for uptell he got the injections where int he span of 3 months he turned into full neckbeard.

the original goal was to get him to get a job and start seeing through some of the bullshit he's swallowed

he's completely impossible to talk to; self righteous, hypocritical and bends all fact to fit his narrative.

In short, he is the epitome of the modern left.

so we gave up on that and decided to aggravate him enough into making stupid videos. hopefully one day jahanic knowledge will become mainstream and he'll be widely mocked, as he should be

Now he wants to enslave women in his own fucked up kingdom.

That first video is so low energy. Is the second one better?

i think it's time for some pizzahut i'm hangry.

>And they outnumber you
>and you don't believe in gun control
Tfw when Trump supporters all have guns and a good majority of Shillary supporters are pathetic degenerates like this shemale