Why did Sup Forums fall for the bad rumors about Deadpool 2?

Why did Sup Forums fall for the bad rumors about Deadpool 2?
I'm hyped for Deadpool and Dark Phoenix.

Attached: deadpool2positivescreening.png (586x372, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzT-4B5WPbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't believe literally who twitter posts who feel one way about it or the other.

It's entirely believable that the movie is bad based on what's gone on with it.

>forced out the director of the first one, who was instrumental in getting it made
>significantly more interference by producers at Fox
>typical Hollywood-think clearly evident in the new movie, as seen in Domino's casting

Really, I'll be surprised if the movie isn't worse than the first one.

Attached: 1519788226573.png (259x224, 16K)

>Steven Wein-

Yeah good one. Like I’m going to trust you.

Attached: 48664EC5-9D53-4619-9C8C-6C8B2DD28A55.jpg (960x846, 105K)

>People love Deadpool 1.
>Disney wants to buy Fox.
>Suddenly Deadpool 2 ''sucks''.
>A year later Disney reveals a family friendly reboot of Deadpool.
>''Wow, finally a Deadpool movie that is just like the comics!! And he can appear in the Avengers films too! Thanks based disney for saving us from that Fox bullshit!''

Attached: 1502283540976.jpg (268x324, 41K)

People aka idiots believe what they want to believe

Just like they believe Aquaman or really any WB movie won't be shit

This. Also the entirely preventable death on their hands.

The rumors are true and Fox is afraid. This is pure damage control.

t. someone working on the film in the peripheral

>anti-NRA avatar
>Jewish last name

hhhmmmmmmmm

>I'm hyped for Deadpool and Dark Phoenix

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

because shills and Sup Forumsntrarians

IF a shitty movie like Black Panther can become popular, then I don't think I care about opinions

Fox threatening the guy that made the original post gives it more legitimacy than it originally had.

Attached: wut.jpg (726x590, 46K)

What the fuck is with disney internet force attacking every movie that is not disney?

He’s a Jew. Don’t trust them

The only reason one should trust a critic is if their tastes align. Someone posting their opinion on twitter is fucking nothing unless you've followed their other film criticisms and happen to agree - in which case it is likely (though not guaranteed) to be the case with other films you haven't seen.

Who's Dick must some one sucl to get in to these screenings?

damage control

Then why are they reshooting it?

All movies have reshoots

this close to premier?

When were these alledged screenings? I feel like reshoots of this scale would need to happen at the very least six months before release.

>NRA is bad, m´kay?
Opinion discarded.

Well, if we're honest, Deadpool in the comics doesn't swear constantly and talk about masturbation all the time...

Mutants were a mistake. No really, they're a weird growth attached to the Marvel universe. Stan created them on the premise "Well shit, I can't think of new ways for people to get powers. Fuck it, they're born that way". It's the same old shit; racism, love triangles, and Phoenix shit

If you see people lying about your movie you would get angry too... if you ask me, I trust more in someone from Collider than a guy that said JL screenings were good.

>If you see people lying about your movie you would get angry too...
What a shill.
>I trust more in someone from Collider
What a tool.

Hollywood gon burn this year.

Attached: 1518867941759.jpg (476x314, 31K)

These remind me of the JL reactions in twatter,but that was like a week closer to the premier. It also depends on to who they are screening the whole thing.

Yeah sure it will

Attached: Disney.png (1080x1768, 983K)

>BP is better than TDK, riteguise?
Of course, Ladderbro.

Obviously, if you show JL to Disney media they will say it's shit. It's their job.

>yfw they somehow incorporate the bad review rumors into a new scene during reshoots

Attached: Eggman smile.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

>muh white genocide
You need to go back

You need to go back to tumblr cuck :)

I don't know who to believe but losing Tim Miller was not a good sign at all

This.

He didn't even mention that. Firing off a bit earlier than normal, eh?

how many sequels to popular movies have been genuinely good?
unless they had a big tonal change like Aliens or Terminator 2.
Maybe X-Men 2 or Dark Knight but those were great follow-ups to ok films

so basically if the first one was passable the sequel may be good. if the first one hits the sequel will be disappointing.

either way, hype, expectations, and head canon fantasies will make DP2 fall short no matter how good it is

>fans will love
>no Rock

how about you fuck off UNMASCULINE critic and wait for the real LITTY PISSFEST RAMPAGE on April 13th

youtu.be/GzT-4B5WPbg

Attached: dwayne-the-rock.jpg (620x619, 76K)

>wants to buy Fox
But they already did, it's just waiting for confirmation from the DOJ iirc.

Also, the film has more meddling from Fox itself, without the director of the first movie.

user you do realize the fake rumor was made to scare people because Solo comes out the same month. Remember that. Dickney needs Star Wars to suck up more nostalgia money after the shit storm of TLJ.

THEY are the ones desperate.

DAMAGE CONTROL

The movie is going to suck dude.

that looks fucking awful so it's par for the course for WB movies

gonna be hilarious when that shit flops

Rogue One.

Yeah I have to agree with you user, I don't remember any deadpool comics where he was as childish as in the movie. It seemed more like a bunch of in-jokes from Reynolds than actual 4th wall breaking from the comics

That's not helping the argument of it being good...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RO was good.

>We’re hearing that the first Deadpool 2 test screening was in January, when the film tested around 90 or 91 out of 100. The studio then had another test screening after more editing had been completed, at which point the film tested in the high 90s. However, while both test screenings went well, our sources tell us that crowds in both screenings had the same “complaint”: They wanted to see more of both Zazie Beets’ character Domino and Josh Brolin’s character Cable.

>Reshoots, or additional photography, have become a normal part of the moviemaking process, especially when it comes to blockbusters. So when the Deadpool 2 reshoots rolled around recently, they specifically focused on adding more scenes with Domino and Cable to address this note that came up quite a bit during the film’s test screenings
it's literally nothing you morons

why do people think disney won't release an R rated movie?

Because they won't.

I remember a time when Sup Forums didn't put up with smiley faces

Attached: 1507413799715.jpg (512x512, 134K)

Life-like Texture ;_;

His daughter has a rare disease that makes her age backwards.
He’s all emotional about it.

Fox actually tried to meddle with it?
Are they really that stupid?

Why does anyone follow twitter at all?

>NRAcucks

What is Pulp Fiction?

Well I joined GOA as well because they don’t compromise but the NRA does have influence even if they are admittedly cucks

I was neutral about them until I saw them making a video attacking theleaker rather than what was leaked. as in they literally didn't claim he was lying, but they focus instead on how wrong it was that he leaked. This is crazy for entertainment media, who are suppose to live off of leaks like this. This is actually why I believe the Deadpool rumours are true, because Fox is strongarming people to squash this.

I would have been ready to give Fox a benefit of the doubt, if Collider didn't open their stupid mouths and tried to attack the messenger. Now I am CERTAIN the ruumours are true now.

Unfortunate, as I loved Deadpool 1. Guess Disney would have to reboot and recast the whole thing now instead of transferring Renolds over. I don't want this, but it appears this is what will happen now.

Attached: putin laughs.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

Reminder how fucking long ago was that? Ok.

seriously. I'll wait for a real review, not an attention hunting blurb.

>((((Weintraub))))
uh huh

please delete this

>companies wont do things that they did a long time ago
>especially when those things might make them $$$

hmmm

>Weintraub
>Anti-NRA avatar

I’m sure this man is a totally reliable and impartial source...

>Are they really that stupid?
Is this a rhetorical question?

Well they had an overwhelming success by staying mostly hands off with the first, and Logan was well received without any sort of universe building or connection.
I would think they'd have some semblance of reason in their greed to know when to let the actual artists do their work unhindered. Plus they should have known about the Fox-Disney deal going on so I would think the executives would have their hands full keeping an eye on how that plays out and not done something stupid that might have created any sort of potential negative rumors or leaks.

This. At least they got the spirit right, though.
I don't see the MCU getting him right, given its history.

I just wish we could use emojis:(

Yea, because they reshot almost the entire third act.

Oh yeah and I'm sure @MCURULES is a reliable and impartial source

>significantly more interference by producers at Fox

Any source on that, other than the ass you pulled that out of?

I can totally believe this is what's happening

>Over 20 years ago
>Distributing =/= making

I don't think there are more obvious shills in the media than those that work at Collider.

How can you fall for obvious damage control?

Spider-man 1 and 2 prove your hypothesis wrong.

Fuck off, Collider.