Whites will be minorities in every country around the world in our lifetime there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING we can do about...

Whites will be minorities in every country around the world in our lifetime there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING we can do about this.

have some kids you beta turd

you could kill yourself now if you really don't want to live to see that

>tfw you will live to take part in the race war

I kind of want to see it just to see if our race finally comes together and does something.

It'll happen in every country one by one. Once we run out of space for white flight shit will hit the fan. Right now we have safe spaces in country areas.

Have you ever heard of something called "guns"? If we wanted to, we could exterminate all shitskins in less than a day.

I'd have been content for white people to naturally fade into obscurity, but the trendsetters and assholes who run the media seem to want nothing less than for minorities to hate white people with a genocidal passion

I don't understand it

Stop warmongering then.

if you have guns, why don't you think they would have them too you tard.

well we can pray that Poland and the rest of eastern european countries remain garbage so no nignog wants to travel there for the ez gibs

Because they don't, you tard. If the subhumans had the weaponry to take us down, they would have. You tard.

this. maybe learn to speak to a female who isn't printed on a pillow

why do you think gun control exist numb nutts.

great plan. let the jews destroy the country, THEN take it back.

What kind of person makes a plan like that?

it's almost like... shit I g2g.

I think Brexit and Trump's election are microcosms of that backlash. Whites as a group are starting to realize that our days are numbered and taking precautions. If the situation were more dire I think whites could easily find a solution.

>tfw chinese
SUPER POWER BY 2020

>WHAT'S STOPPING YOU FROM DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT...JOIN ONE NATION AND SUPPORT HANSON...SHE NEEDS ALL THE HELP SHE CAN GET..UNLESS YOUR JUST SOME SHITSKIN LURKING.

Because they can't even use the guns they have right. 99 percent of the gunshot wounds the dindu's get in their little turf wars are non-fatal. (i work in a hospital and i have to guard these idiots who get shot so rival gangs don't come finish the job.)

Uh, there's something you can do.