Do you think Germany and the South could form an alliance?

We both hate the yankee scum who hold other nations captive like a drunk that beats his son because his father beat him.
How feasible would it be for there to be an at least temporary alliance between our peoples in order to remove each others shackles that the north has so graciously allowed us to wear?

If germans stopped being fucking cucked and hot a new political system

Modern day civil war

>north says the south can't hire illegals and pay them way below minimum wage
>the rich 1% of southerners who hire illegal spics get together
>convince the other 99% to fight for their right to hire illegals who take the 99%'s Jobs
>tons of whites die
>famous southern movie star kills the one man who would build a wall to keep the illegals out forever
>Southerners BITCH about the north for the next 300 years

Why do we hate Yankees?

germany does the same with europe

are you a cuck whos looking for a more abusive partner?

I'd love to see a Confederate-German alliance, so long as the Germans uncuck themselves and the South solves it's nigger problem.

A shit load of Welsh, Ulster-Scots, and Irish-descended folk fought for the Confederacy back in the day, don't leave us out of that alliance pham.

I thought whites in the confederate were anglos and french while the germans and scandinavian went to yankee town? Why would Germany in its state form an alliance with the south?

Because they're forcing you into their union (even if it isn't a state) to ensure their own prosperity without giving you a say in it. They still occupy your country, they still control your politics, and media. You are subjects to Washington just as much as we are.

Because the south is full of anti white morons who defend thisThat's what the civil war would be if it had happened now instead of when it actually did. Replace slaves with illegal spics and you realize just how cucked southerners are

Yeah you're right but I think that's just Obongo, Trump will probably leave us alone

It's all a giant mess of tangled strings that's supposed to be a puppet show, all ruined because of uncle Sam's clumsy greedy fingers.

Also, southerners would rather have the 1% own slaves than keep the United States together.

Think about that.

They would rather let a few people own slaves (which takes possible jobs from whites and stunts innovation) than keep the United States together.

Never in all of history has there been a more cucked group

No doubt, but the English will have to stay. They made their bed last time.

The Yankee nation will always be the Yankee nation, it hasn't changed no matter what president they've been under. The Constitution and the Declaration of independence are toilet paper that uncle sam uses to push all the little peices of shit he doesn't want to touch around, and uses it to wipe his ass. The Union has always survived through gross misuse of power and little regard for peoples rights.

SeeYou are a C U C K

And look here and you'll see the Yankee writing his own version of history to justify his greed. The North would rather spill the blood of people they consider their own then compromise on his own policy of absolute economic superiority. For 150 years the Yankee shitstain has seen themselves as enlightened rulers over dirt-coated peasants, and it shows in all of their attitudes to the south. The north never really cared about slavery, they just wanted an excuse to spill southern blood. Yankee shit all the subjugation in the world ain't gonna prevent our revenge when we rise up again, every yankee shit and their dead parents are gonna be killed 7 times you fuckshit.

I don't see why we'd ally with Germans. I feel as if England would be a more logical ally, and one that almost happened during the Civil War.

SeeAll you non Europeans look at this post. This is literally how the civil war went down but with slaves.

The southerners are the stupidest, most anti white, and downright anti American people to ever exist.

I'm afraid this is a very unrealistic fantasy. Modern day Germans hate everything that is somehow affirming of its own culture. They are Swede-tier brainwashed by state propaganda.

The few Germans who can think for themselves and happen to know about the South are probably planning to move there or are too drunk, to numb the pain.

>non Europeans

**non americans**

>Trust me goys, your real enemies are the yankees.

You wouldn't get it because the yankee cannot understand the concepts of loyalty and pride.
The South lived on Cotton, Slavery was what allowed for people to actually become wealthy on agriculture. The Yankee shits decided that this was no good and they wanted the south to divide everything up between the niggers and leave the important stuff to the north. The Yankee is despicable in every way and is subhuman in every sense of the word.

They were supposed to be our ally going into the war, that didn't turn out well. They're too close to the north, they can't be trusted.

>Its a Dixie claims that we are holding then capitive when a Yankee just made the Republican party the most powerful its been since the Southern Strategy started
You need us more than we need you

You know germoney, alot of good southern folk, my brothers and kin, died fighting you guys...twice.

Although, we were all tricked by jews in one form or another.

Shame we spent all this time fighting, when we were brothers ourselves. Texas still has a german town or two, aka:fredricksberg. The major families there are germanic, and their good people. Aint done nobody wrong.

Maybe one day kraut, one day...

>the most anti American people to ever exist
This right here. I make no qualms about it either. Fuck America.

North Carolina wanted no part in the war till Abe tried to conscript every male to fight against his brother.

It pains me to say this, but you're right. The South is mainly British (English, Ulster-Scot, and Welsh), and yet they still betrayed us.

Replace yankee with jew.

Suddenly it makes sense?

Ante bellum was bullshit. They stripped us of our pride, our heritage, our culture.

Were gonna make them give back our past, our honor...one day. Just wait motherfuckers. Ballot box or gun barrel the south will rise again.

>Slavery was what allowed for people to actually become wealthy on agriculture

Do I need to find you a link showing the percentage of people who actually owned slave plantations? You are a fucking joke!

Slaves took jobs from whites and they stunted innovation and new technology which would have made society better for white people.

Our ancestors died for nothing. Our ancestors died so that a tiny tiny tiny minority of men could keep fucking the common man in the ass, and here we are today and you pathetic losers still defend it.

It wasn't just about them it was about our freedom to govern ourselves and the union destroying the power of the state.
There were few men who owned slaves, but that is just because of the nature of slavery. The plantation owner owned the slaves, he owned the estate, he had white workers, the huge plot of land that was worked by the slaves, and the cotton he produced strengthened the local economy of the south. It's not like the land being split between 1000 people did it any better, or brought prosperity to the land. The north thoughtlessly destroyed the south for it's own interests, and have never for a second regretted any of it.

>muh "we control the means of food production" argument

French people aren't a major ethnic group except in Louisiana and the Quebec border.

The South is all Anglo and Irish except the previously mentioned Louisiana.

The North is:
Germans, Irish, Polish, Italians, Anglo, and some Russians.

This is ignoring minorities, as the South just has blacks everywhere while in the North has them confined to a select few major cities. Hispanics are generally in the West except for Florida, Texas, and NYC, which have a lot of Cubans, Mexicans, and Puerto Ricans/Dominicans.

At this point, the only thing you can ally yourself with in Germany is Isis.

Thats not even the argument, I was arguing that Trump is one of us (Northerner) and made the party that dominates your part of the country (Republicans) the most powerful they've been in 80 years

About as Likely as Yorkshire ans Siberia forming an alliance

>It wasn't just about them it was about our freedom to govern ourselves and the union destroying the power of the state.
>There were few men who owned slaves, but that is just because of the nature of slavery. The plantation owner owned the slaves, he owned the estate, he had white workers, the huge plot of land that was worked by the slaves, and the cotton he produced strengthened the local economy of the south. It's not like the land being split between 1000 people did it any better, or brought prosperity to the land.

Is this what you sound like when you rationalize your gf fucking a black man?

Southerners are the ULTIMATE niggers lovers. Why else would you choose to live amongst them like you did. Instead of making machines that would render slavery useless you decided to live amongst niggers like the nigger lovers you are. You are a embarrassment to the Europeans knack for innovation and creativity. You are a disgrace and a slave and an abomination of an Englishman. You are fucking scum. And you'll do fucking nothing!

You dumb shit. What your arguing is that the aristocrats here were bad because they were wealthy, literal communist garbage. The Aristocrats were the upper class who kept the south prosperous while less well of people did other jobs. What the north did was get rid of them and divide the land between many ,many people, greatly reducing the production and economic growth of the south. It would be like if we won and deiced to give the factories to the workers, it would be retarded and it would destroy their economy.
Also, I'm not an Englishman I'm a Texan you arrogant Yankee son of a bitch.

>You dumb shit. What your arguing is that the aristocrats here were bad because they were wealthy, literal communist garbage.

Nigger semens gone to your brain. You can't even understand how much of a bitch you are. You're beyond saving and you don't even realize it.

>You are a disgrace and a slave and an abomination of an Englishman.

This is a particularly bizarre accusation if you intend this to be pro-northern. Which party here fundamentally did away with the british character of the united states by inviting german and irish peasants to fight their war?

I fantasize every day about an alternate universe where the south won the civil war, and fough against the yanks along side the axis in world war 2.