Friendly reminder that Marvel replaced Galactus' place in the universe with Thanos due to movie rights

Friendly reminder that Marvel replaced Galactus' place in the universe with Thanos due to movie rights

Galactus fit so much better as the biggest bad
>oldest being in the universe
>natrually powerful and superior to most others, doesn't need to reply on tools
>physically massive
>has naturally appeared in various stories over the last 50 years unlike Thanos who has had a mini series every year for the last 10 years

Attached: 4856298-3199331660-73175.jpg (1280x1981, 884K)

Everything you've just said is wrong.

Are you possibly implying anyone gave a shit about Thanos before the movies?

Thanos was the final boss for the first Marvel game.

Galactus didn't make the cut until decades later, after even a bitch like Onslaught and some OC who wasn't even a Marvel character

Thanos also makes more sense for a live action movie, Galactus has the Unicron problem in that it would be very hard to make a gigantic being that size believable without seeming silly to modern audiences and also expensive to animate, so they do things like turn him into gas clouds, or in Unicrons case turning him into the Earth and using small avatars of himself

Attached: thanos.png (640x480, 73K)

>no one gives a shit about this guy
>has a mini every year for last 10 years
are you stupid? you literally proved you were wrong. when was last time galactus was popular enough to have his own mini?

>>>has a mini every year for last 10 years
because he;s being forced down our throats, you dumb casual fuck

>Thanos was the final boss for the first Marvel game.
That was just timing and tech limitation

oh yea, im sure no one is buying them, but they keep making them and throwing money away. just because you dont like something, dosent mean everyone does.
you sound like some butthurt f4 faggot whose mad his guys are the laughing stock of the comic world for the last 15 years

I'm sure Carol Danvers is popular too

has she had a series every year for the past 10 years? being included in a book isnt the same as getting your own, you dummy. and yes, lots of people like the old captain marvel

Not everyone is a dumb casual that's only into Marvel because of the movies.

So you wanted Marvel to make a movie about a character they aren't legal allowed to make a movie about?

Good logic. I fucking hate Star Wars because they don't have Predator in them, who is a better alien than Chewbaca.

nice reference

The options for final boss were

>Beyonder
>Thanos
>Celestials
>Galactus

Thanos and Galactus are more individualized as characters but only Thanos is with Marvel. I believe that coincidentally him being the final boss also helped the movies with th interest about the gems.

I'm pretty sure Galactus was the first choice, Disney tried trading the rights with Fox

Attached: 1520615308218.jpg (720x720, 91K)

Galactus isn't the final boss of anything you fucking casual.

>Friendly reminder that OP is a fag who is whining they didn't take his story suggestions.
could not be a bigger fag if you tried
>trip fag
>shit taste
>thinks the Thanos push is only 10 years long

Galactus hasn't been the "biggest bad" since his initial appearance. Galactus is neither good nor bad. He's an unstoppable and mandatory force for the universe. Thanos being the biggest bad in Marvel is also stupid though.
MvC3.

Thanos has always been the final boss of Marvel.

Attached: Infinity-Gauntlet-300x431.jpg (300x431, 47K)

Galatus is a terrible idea for the big bad in the movies. You really think normies want to to see the Avengers talk their way out of the problem after literal years of hype?

>Tripfag

That brings up the big question. Is Thanos gonna turn to stone after A4 or become a farmer?

Attached: stonos.jpg (600x459, 85K)

>You sought to seduce me and violate me

What is this gay shit?

Galactus isn't even a bad guy.

> final boss

I'm sorry but you do realize who always is the true final boss in Marvel right?

Attached: 1426026343700.jpg (549x814, 119K)

>tripfag

Attached: marduk.jpg (500x378, 227K)

Attached: da fuq.jpg (249x203, 4K)

>lots of people like the old captain marvel
you can't even meme correctly you casual faggot

"Seduce and violate"

Was it rape?

Finally. Galactus isn't even a devourer of worlds anymore. Thanos is way more villainous now, and over the course of his existence. The Beyonder would've been cool, but he's a random. There's no setting him up over a 5-6 year slew of movies. He just shows up.

Annhilus would've been cool...

People are at least buying the current Thanos. I don't know about across the country, but in Houston, I checked two stores and the owners said that everyone who walked in bought an issue. Also, keep in mind that it currently has a Texan writer which might help it.

Farmer ending would be ideal. It would therefore also be awesome to see Tribunal and Eternity. Doubt we'll get Adam Warlock for A4

Don't you think Annihilus only became something during Annihilation and nowhere else?

There's nothing in my post to suggest that, wtf

Annihilus should be used more. He caused the biggest lasting damage on the Marvel U and hasn't been used since.

He had a but part in Starling's recent Thanos trilogy. He did more in Hickman's FF/F4 run and Secret Wars run, unfortunately

I am suggesting he only was cool once, so he isn't that interesting.

Well you're wrong, Annhilus is an interesting character, sorry he was only "cool" once for you. Apparently you need an event to like someone

Blastaar > Annihilus

Hahahaha fair enough

I remember him being there a lot in Revelation but I think he was really just there to give more conflict. His part in Thanos vs. Hulk was a bit more interesting.
I thought he was at least menacing during Hickman's FF/F4, so he had that going for it.

Yeah, the Hulk story was the prelude to the trilogy. Anyway, my point is that he wasn't just "Annihilation." He's done other things, and when voiced properly, is an excellent adversary

I did, you fucking casual. Thanks Quest has always been one of the best Marvel miniseries. Thanos is dangerous because, despite there being greater powers out there, his awareness of the cosmic scale and indomitable will always put him on everyone’s radar.

lol you actually stopped responding because of this guy what a shitty tripfag you are

Wrong.

Attached: xJmkk0q.jpg (960x725, 176K)